Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tim Pool's TimcastIRL Gets Swatted on 1/6

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    That does not mean we all are for reasons outside the podcast knowing a helluva allot more than you do about him that might make us skeptical.
    Why not enlighten us?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I did not say it was not possible. Sounds like someone is a little sensitive to even think of the possibility of your illusion of knit hat boy being shattered.

I get it, anyone that is even slightly skeptical of the false gods being continually pushed here are autistic and neurotic. Actually, the only issue I see here is some people are way too gullible in believing in the fake political theater pushed to normies on the daily basis for the "news cycle" and monetization. This is all big business we are discussing and allot of money involved.

Besides, this is not the Yahoo comments section, you obviously have no clue who is behind some of the handles here, their direct experiences with people we discuss here, people whom surprisingly read here and the retribution people have received outside the forum for revealing an ounce of what goes on behind the curtain here and elsewhere.

By your standards we should lap up the fake theater without question and echo the curated talking points pushed to normies like the trained seals they want us to be. If I and others wanted to do that we would find some dopey comment section somewhere else to do that.

I get it you are big fan of knit hat boy and that is understandable. That does not mean we all are for reasons outside the podcast knowing a helluva allot more than you do about him that might make us skeptical.
    You made a whole bunch of baseless assumptions about what I like and don't like. But that's kind of your thing. You've met everyone and have been behind the curtain and know everyone's MO. Your schtick is boring, and borders on schizophrenic.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Why not enlighten us?
    Dude, please don't encourage him. I'm sure he's met Tim, and Luke, and Tucker, and Glenn, and Mike and Bob and Frank and Bill and everyone else who's ever been anyone in mass media. I'm pretty sure he's a crazy old cat lady who wants to be significant.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    You made a whole bunch of baseless assumptions about what I like and don't like. But that's kind of your thing. You've met everyone and have been behind the curtain and know everyone's MO. Your schtick is boring, and borders on schizophrenic.
    Kahless is famous, didn't you know? He gets invited to all the parties.

He's like teh Collins, only Collins has actually met some famous people and has photo/video to back it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Alright already, I will stop saying that people should be generally skeptical of news infotainment programs. Believe everything always and bow down. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    kahless doesn't like anybody, and they make sure you know about it.
    I never said everyone. It is normal to be skeptical of the news media in general when so many have proven to me their public and private views or persona are vastly different or simply theater.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Kahless is famous, didn't you know? He gets invited to all the parties.
    LOL. I am not famous, I am a nobody and I have never purported to be anything other than that here. I think you misunderstood that last post, I was referring to people other than myself that have accounts here and read here, that I have talked to.

Dude, please don't encourage him. I'm sure he's met Tim, and Luke, and Tucker, and Glenn, and Mike and Bob and Frank and Bill and everyone else who's ever been anyone in mass media. I'm pretty sure he's a crazy old cat lady who wants to be significant.
    You left out Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy, who I met once whom I believe are Communists. Their supporters don't work and are given things for free.

I am also not a woman and will never be a woman whatever that means.

Alright already, I will stop calling him knit hat boy. LOL.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

From AC's blog:

Podcaster Tim Pool goes through the harassment he is experiencing. I watched the video, so no need to spend a half hour on it. First he was swatted weeks back while he was filming live, then he just got swatted again while he was not filming, and says it was worse, but doesn’t say how. He also had an international botnet launch a massive gigabit DDOS attack on his network to try and shut down a podcast with Mike Rowe which required some kind of intimate system knowledge. He says people claim the attack didn’t happen because nobody could have that knowledge, but they don’t understand. And when he had James O’Keefe, it appears somebody was waiting in a car outside his property on the street, joined James’ cars as they drove to the property, and he piggybacked James’ entourage to sneak inside the mansion Tim uses as a business office while they are filming. He alludes to a lot of other security related stuff going on without specifying it, says it is escalating, and it will get much worse before this year is out. The Swattings appeared to happen at this mansion while he was there, one time while they were not on air (he says he lives somewhere else), so it implies to me someone having intel on his schedule that you or I would not have. The network attack he says requires network information that most would not have. And the O’Keefe intrusion feels like somebody had the kind of planning we would have trouble getting the intel to put together. He makes a few inferences to things being different than people think, but never goes into it. My guess is he knows, but is hoping to avoid a direct confrontation, so he is dancing around it. Control and power is a lot more important to the people in power than it is to us. The only way you can understand the world is to understand those people would never let random citizens choose the government, let alone have any power to remove them from office. So even a podcaster is a top level threat. It has always been like that. If you want something, anything in that environment, you have to expect it will be a fight.
    More at: https://www.anonymousconservative.co...fs-01-20-2022/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It happened again ...

(reward is $10,000 - tips go to TheQuartering @ Gmail )

Tim Pool SWATTED Again! I Am Offering A HUGE Reward For Information! Lauren Southern On Site!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDVwF9Tvv18
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-01-2022 at 02:53 PM.

Maybe the next time Tim Pool gets swatted he'll get a free sundae.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Maybe the next time Tim Pool gets swatted he'll get a free sundae.
    Close, instead he got a bomb squad.

"At some point tolerance in a liberal society can be overwhelmed by psychosis." -Ian "20" Crossland

Anyone wanna bet how many times Tim will get swatted by the end of the year?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Tim Pool seems like a reasonable guy. It would normally be surprising, that he's getting this level of harassment.

Alas. Not normal times.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I'm surprised leftists haven't arranged for Tim Pools house to explode. Put the blame on the Proud Boys and call it a wrap.

Calvin Coolidge

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/Lukewearechange/...10053328101376

They are still live. Studio is empty, but they left the wide camera angle running in case anything cool happened.. said they would be back in a few minutes. It’s been about an hour I think. Not sure, I’m out eating dinner, about to see Maverick in Dbox seats.

Is this some viewing ruse at this point, or do they literally have some person (or people) who just enjoy disrupting their stream this often?
    After some point, doesn't local PD set up a system where they quit responding or use another method to confirm something's going on instead of doing the same thing over and over again?
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Can't help but wonder if Tim Pool does this so that he can get attention.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Is this some viewing ruse at this point, or do they literally have some person (or people) who just enjoy disrupting their stream this often?
    After some point, doesn't local PD set up a system where they quit responding or use another method to confirm something's going on instead of doing the same thing over and over again?
    That's the goal of these threats. Make everyone complacent. Then they'll be sitting ducks when it happens for real.

The Quartering was swatted last night, too.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

The Quartering was swatted last night, too.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
    Yep. Just a standard side effect, of the Great Dividening
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They probably need to start sending a bill to the place they respond to.

Unless its local PD... making the calls...
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    They probably need to start sending a bill to the place they respond to.
    They already do. It's called "taxes".

Unlikely. Possible, but unlikely, as Tim doesn't need to pull such a stunt to get viewership. His guests as of late have been great choices, and probably the only reason youtube hasn't crushed him is because he's an obvious net asset in terms of hits. If Young Turks started getting swatted that would be a different story.

What seems most odd is that there doesn't really seem to be much effort on the part of the P.D. to find out who is doing this. We all know in this day and age that if someone supporting non-approved-political-viewpoints tried to swat The View, there would be a trace back to the source and an arrest made faster than you can say 'FISA warrant.'
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 06-09-2022 at 01:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast