Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kamala Harris: Jan. 6 Riot Like Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 9/11 Terror Attacks

Exclamation Kamala Harris: Jan. 6 Riot Like Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 9/11 Terror Attacks

Kamala Harris: Jan. 6 Riot Like Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 9/11 Terror Attacks

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-pearl-harbor/

JOEL B. POLLAK 6 Jan 2022

Vice President Kamala Harris kicked off the Biden administration’s remarks on the first anniversary of the January 6, 2021 Capitol riot by comparing it to the bombing of Pearl Harbor in 1941, and the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.

“Certain dates echo throughout history, including dates that instantly remind all who have lived through them where they were and what they were doing when our democracy came under assault. Dates that occupy not only a place in our calendars, but a place in our collective memory. December 7th, 1941. September 11, 2001. And January 6th, 2021.”

More than 2,400 Americans died in the Pearl Harbor attack, and nearly 3,000 Americans died in the 9/11 terror attacks.

Harris, who participated in a Black Lives Matter protest outside the White House in May 2020 just hours after rioters attacked police around the building, injuring dozens, assaulting journalists, and forcing the evacuation of the president into a bunker, declared of the Capitol rioters: “What they sought to degrade and destroy was not only a building, hallowed as it is. What they were assaulting were the institutions, the values, the ideals that generations of Americans have marched, picketed, and shed blood to establish and defend.”
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All staged events?
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

This is 1984 level propaganda

12/7/1941: 2400 dead

9/11/2001: 3000 dead

1/6/2020: One dead

Honey, if these are the same thing, the government is getting amazingly incompetent at killing us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

How’s our border situation, honey?

More work, less propaganda

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    12/7/1941: 2400 dead

9/11/2001: 3000 dead

1/6/2020: One dead

Honey, if these are the same thing, the government is getting amazingly incompetent at killing us.
    I wonder where these particular events would rank?

Yes a bunch of idiots fired up by great orange leader taking selfies was as bad as a WW2 battle.

The most terrifying thing about this, is that there's a good amount of people that genuinely believe this to be true.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    All staged events?
    Pretty much and these people want to get their moneys worth.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

She's actually 100% right because all 3 were staged by deep state intelligence.

January 6th has changed D.C.

You know how it works. Problem. Reaction. Solution.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    All staged events?
    Oh, snap!
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

The InSuRReKTion was worse than Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined.

I wonder who is that message for? Are they banking on that the American people or a segment of American people to believe it was actually as bad as 9/11, etc. Who, teenagers that will vote in the next election? Even that demographic I cannot see them being that stupid to believe it.

What demo is so ignorant that they think making those comments will translate to votes, since every word is carefully curated?
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I wonder who is that message for? Are they banking on that the American people or a segment of American people to believe it was actually as bad as 9/11, etc. Who, teenagers that will vote in the next election? Even that demographic I cannot see them being that stupid to believe it.

What demo is so ignorant that they think making those comments will translate to votes, since every word is carefully curated?
    "Trump colluded with Russia and had hookers pee on a bed Obama slept on."

“No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.” _ H.L. Mencken.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The most terrifying thing about this, is that there's a good amount of people that genuinely believe this to be true.
    The biggest problem we have as a society is that kids are not taught history or economics.

Terrorist Temporal Pincer Movement

If January 6, 2021 was equivalent to Pearl Harbor, then to what was November 7, 1983 equivalent?
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    "Trump colluded with Russia and had hookers pee on a bed Obama slept on."

“No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.” _ H.L. Mencken.
    You know that sounded really ridiculous when it first came out but given his travels and lifestyle of always pursuing poon it is not all that far fetched. I think due to our own life long conditioning and the fact he was President (as a Conservative Republican) we subconsciously elevated him as "Presidential", thus it sounded absurd. Combine that with his platform and words at the time, it is just hard to wrap your head around.

The majority of people we discuss here including the ones that are being portrayed as these good Christian Conservatives really live life like in the Roman times. Fox News really kind of blows me way the difference between on-air and in real life. CNN is pretty obvious, but you would be surprised that some on-air hosts are actually far worse than people even here would think.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

You know that sounded really ridiculous when it first came out but given his travels and lifestyle of always pursuing poon it is not all that far fetched. I think due to our own life long conditioning and the fact he was President (as a Conservative Republican) we subconsciously elevated him as "Presidential", thus it sounded absurd. Combine that with his platform and words at the time, it is just hard to wrap your head around.

The majority of people we discuss here including the ones that are being portrayed as these good Christian Conservatives really live life like in the Roman times. Fox News really kind of blows me way the difference between on-air and in real life. CNN is pretty obvious, but you would be surprised that some on-air hosts are actually far worse than people even here would think.
    It is really ridiculous. It was bull$#@! lies paid for by the DNC and Hillary Clinton. Unless you have actual FACTS regarding the situation then step away.

Idiot self loathing Marxist white women that are teaching kids by the millions.

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    The biggest problem we have as a society is that kids are not taught history or economics.
    No, the biggest problem is that they are taught, but with a leftist MMT revision.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Idiot self loathing Marxist white women that are teaching kids by the millions.

She sounds like she is talking to an unruly student or that a Chad hurt her at one time, has issues and anger about it, can't face it and transferred that hate into politics she knows nothing about.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    It is really ridiculous. It was bull$#@! lies paid for by the DNC and Hillary Clinton. Unless you have actual FACTS regarding the situation then step away.
    You know I could have worded that better and went off on a bit of a tangent when I saw "hooker". I was not really clear in my reply that it was all I was referring to. My point being we hear about an elite who was not in public office at the time may or may not have went with a hooker. That part does not seem all that far fetched when you think about it even if it was not true.

Just look at JFK for example and what he was into while in office. People tend to be blind to things like that when it comes to a "President" due to conditioning. That's better.

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    If January 6, 2021 was equivalent to Pearl Harbor, then to what was November 7, 1983 equivalent?
    Mostly peaceful protest.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    Thanks for jogging my memory on that one, had completely forgotten.

+rep

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ist-terrorists
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-06-2022 at 11:22 PM.

Here are some riot comparison numbers. And like some have said in the comments over there, the numbers are off in ways, but still show reality.

https://www.realclearinvestigations....se_791370.html
    FJB

Typical communist tactics: paint your enemy as the "worst" perpetrators of the "worst" crimes and try to back them into the corner for extermination.

The left also has nothing else going for it this year so why not hang onto this baggage? "Infidels broke into our sacred sanctuary! The heretics must be executed for stomping on this hallowed ground we call Capitol Hill. Lord State be with us!"
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

She's the right playa for the job. No one expects her to say anything intelligent, or anything honest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast