Thread: NYC-Soros funded, first black Manhattan DA, will no longer prosecute armed robbery crimes

Exclamation NYC-Soros funded, first black Manhattan DA, will no longer prosecute armed robbery crimes

Get caught carrying a gun to protect yourself and you can bet your ass Alvin will throw the book at you though.

Rob a bank with a gun in NYC and get just one year in jail!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...criminals.html

Published: 16:25 EST, 5 January 2022 | Updated: 19:36 EST, 5 January 2022

Disbelief at woke Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg as he downgrades serious crime like burglary, carrying a weapon and drug dealing to avoid putting criminals behind bars

Alvin Bragg released a memo on Monday telling prosecutors to use prison as a 'last resort'

He told them to downgrade some armed robberies to petit larceny cases, and said he would no longer prosecute misdemeanor drugs charges or prostitution

NYPD unions say he is emboldening criminals, who are already running rampant

NYGOP Chairman Nick Langworthy called it 'pure insanity' and Curtis Sliwa, the defeated Republican candidate said it's now 'open season on crime'

He slammed new Mayor Eric Adams who vowed to be tough on crime, but who is now endorsing Bragg

'Beware of Eric Adams who says one thing and then immediately embraces the guy who is advertising: 'come to the borough of Manhattan and commit crime'
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How are Soros backed Prosecutor’s still allowed to hold office, after Loudon County went after rape victims father?

https://ballotpedia.org/Buta_Biberaj_recall,_Loudoun_County,_Virginia_(202 1-2022)
    Last edited by vita3; 01-05-2022 at 11:07 PM.

A good one.

FJB

Probably smart move for revenue. Arrest a drug dealer and fine them. Pretty soon they need to kick up their fees that allow them to do business. Just pay the price and keep peddling. Much smarter to extract the drug dealers money long term than to incarcerate them and have to pay for their care.
    What about attempted armed robbery or conspiracy to commit armed robbery? Would that carry even a lesser sentence? So if you are a carrying individual and get caught with your weapon just say you were thinking of hitting up the Seven Eleven.

Makes me wonder how anybody can live in a $#@!hole city.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

As mentioned the other day, same guy who declined to prosecute Coumo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    A good one.

My sentiments are the same as everyone else here including the first thing that came to my mind is along the lines of what AF said above. You try to protect yourself you could be charged meanwhile an armed robber gets a free pass. They expect you to rely on NYPD that won't enforce the law for peasants, something I know quite a bit about. So this is truly mind boggling including that everyone will go about their business as if all this is normal.

What is even more odd to me about this thread is that some of the news media people were discussing here I have had some unusual experiences with over the years, including a few in that video and know they are just as evil in their actions and belief system as those they are calling out.

The difference is that those elites are above the law while they demand publicly the law be enforcement against peasants. Which again is odd since they believe in far worse than prostitution and drug usage. Hypocrites.

I would have never called it if only known them as a viewer which makes it even more mind boggling. So on the plus side at least the DA is leaving alone drug crimes and prostitution. Things I am not supportive of but are none of anyone's business. If taxpayers are going to pay for anything in that area it should for rehabilitation not imprisonment.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Need to save prison room for the unjabbed.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    As mentioned the other day, same guy who declined to prosecute Coumo.
    Because laws are only for peasants.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.