Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Can't buy food in Israel without "green pass"

  1. #1

    Exclamation Can't buy food in Israel without "green pass"






  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Israel was always a sick Country.....

  4. #3

  5. #4
    Congratulations! You escaped from Nazi Germany and made it to Nazi Israel!
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

    "All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Congratulations! You escaped from Nazi Germany and made it to Nazi Israel!

    Well Israel was created by National Bolsheviks.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Well Israel was created by National Bolsheviks.
    And they're old hands at starving people.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

    "All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

  8. #7
    interesting that it starts where the Antichrist will reign from.

    And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  9. #8
    Ecclesiastes 1:9
    “The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.”
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    interesting that it starts where the Antichrist will reign from.
    ^^^ This man gets it...

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    interesting that it starts where the Antichrist will reign from.
    I still don't know how so many people can read that book and come away saying, "Give Israel anything it wants." Christians got played.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

    "All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

  13. #11

    Blinded By Dispensationalism

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I still don't know how so many people can read that book and come away saying, "Give Israel anything it wants." Christians got played.
    It's because far too many people separate Israel from the Church. They're both the same entity, which means that anyone who trusts and follows Christ is of Israel. The "Christians who get played" are those who bifurcate those identities.
    "The thoughts of the righteous are justice; the counsels of the wicked -- deceit. The words of the wicked are, 'Lay wait for blood,' and the mouth of the upright delivereth them. Overthrow the wicked, and they are not, and the house of the righteous standeth." - Proverbs 12:5-7

    "Fortunately for Congress, the President, and the Federal Reserve, the Ukraine-Russia conflict is replacing COVID as a ready-made excuse for their failures and a justification for expanding their power." - Dr. Ron Paul

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    It's because far too many people separate Israel from the Church. They're both the same entity, which means that anyone who trusts and follows Christ is of Israel. The "Christians who get played" are those who bifurcate those identities.
    And I accept that as Truth,, However,

    The STATE if Israel is NOT the Israel of the Bible..

    Entirely opposite entities.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And I accept that as Truth,, However,

    The STATE if Israel is NOT the Israel of the Bible..

    Entirely opposite entities.
    This comment wins the thread!

  16. #14

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And I accept that as Truth,, However,

    The STATE if Israel is NOT the Israel of the Bible..

    Entirely opposite entities.
    I can't argue with that.
    "The thoughts of the righteous are justice; the counsels of the wicked -- deceit. The words of the wicked are, 'Lay wait for blood,' and the mouth of the upright delivereth them. Overthrow the wicked, and they are not, and the house of the righteous standeth." - Proverbs 12:5-7

    "Fortunately for Congress, the President, and the Federal Reserve, the Ukraine-Russia conflict is replacing COVID as a ready-made excuse for their failures and a justification for expanding their power." - Dr. Ron Paul

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    I can't argue with that.
    Cool,, I was cured of the "Israel First"mentality some years ago,, but I do remember arguing that position,

    it is common.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I still don't know how so many people can read that book and come away saying, "Give Israel anything it wants." Christians got played.
    It's because the god that chose the Israelites as his people is Yahweh, the Canaanite god of war. Yahweh is NOT the god of Abraham... Abraham worshipped God Almighty, the God of all gods.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid View Post
    It's because the god that chose the Israelites as his people is Yahweh, the Canaanite god of war. Yahweh is NOT the god of Abraham... Abraham worshipped God Almighty, the God of all gods.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    All you have to do is read the Old Testament.

    Approach it like you're reading a history book, and put your religious beliefs aside. You can pick them back up later.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid View Post
    All you have to do is read the Old Testament.

    Approach it like you're reading a history book, and put your religious beliefs aside. You can pick them back up later.
    I've read it inside and out. Forward and backward. From a standpoint of strong faith, and from a standpoint of weak faith. The modern attempt to "scholarize" the Bible into oblivion isn't going to work. Some of the original academics in the higher criticism were believers and they wanted to push biblical scholarship onto a more solid footing, to grapple with the increasingly sophisticated objections being raised by secular academia. But then it turned into a project to accomplish the very task of advancing those secular objections, instead. Today's "skeptics" are just the most recent generation of higher criticism. And they're so far off the map that they don't even understand that they have literally started their own religion, which is really Gnosticism that has been re-worded and re-founded on empty "scientific" labels.

    The Old Testament was never meant to be a "history book". Both the atheists and the (shockingly materialistic) fundamentalists err equally in this area. The six days of labor and one day of rest in the Creation account isn't talking about 24-hour earth rotations. That's not at all what is in view. And the famous Ussher chronology which supposedly tells us that the world is 6,000 years old, is absurd and completely fails to understand what Genesis is about. Genesis is not trying to tell us the entire chronological record of the material world; that is simply not what is in view, nor is it something that would even occur to the writer of Genesis as something worth thinking about. The point is that God is the Creator, not only of the material world (of whatever age it may be, only God can know such things with certainty), but also of the intangible world (the heavens/shamayim).

    The larger lesson here is that the material world does not define or circumscribe "existence". This should be obvious from metaphysical contemplation, but the fact that we are immersed in the material world (except for dreams) makes it difficult to keep this in our awareness. The Bible is not about the material creation. It's about the entire creation (heaven and earth) and, most importantly, God's relationship to it.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    I've read it inside and out. Forward and backward. From a standpoint of strong faith, and from a standpoint of weak faith. The modern attempt to "scholarize" the Bible into oblivion isn't going to work. Some of the original academics in the higher criticism were believers and they wanted to push biblical scholarship onto a more solid footing, to grapple with the increasingly sophisticated objections being raised by secular academia. But then it turned into a project to accomplish the very task of advancing those secular objections, instead. Today's "skeptics" are just the most recent generation of higher criticism. And they're so far off the map that they don't even understand that they have literally started their own religion, which is really Gnosticism that has been re-worded and re-founded on empty "scientific" labels.

    The Old Testament was never meant to be a "history book". Both the atheists and the (shockingly materialistic) fundamentalists err equally in this area. The six days of labor and one day of rest in the Creation account isn't talking about 24-hour earth rotations. That's not at all what is in view. And the famous Ussher chronology which supposedly tells us that the world is 6,000 years old, is absurd and completely fails to understand what Genesis is about. Genesis is not trying to tell us the entire chronological record of the material world; that is simply not what is in view, nor is it something that would even occur to the writer of Genesis as something worth thinking about. The point is that God is the Creator, not only of the material world (of whatever age it may be, only God can know such things with certainty), but also of the intangible world (the heavens/shamayim).

    The larger lesson here is that the material world does not define or circumscribe "existence". This should be obvious from metaphysical contemplation, but the fact that we are immersed in the material world (except for dreams) makes it difficult to keep this in our awareness. The Bible is not about the material creation. It's about the entire creation (heaven and earth) and, most importantly, God's relationship to it.
    Did somebody say word salad?

    omg I wasn't talking about the creation story.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid View Post
    Did somebody say word salad?

    omg I wasn't talking about the creation story.
    It's an example. And no, I'm not making word salad. "Yahweh is not the God of Abraham" is, indeed, word-salad.

  25. #22
    I think it is stupid



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 01:50 PM
  2. Maine town becomes first in the nation to pass "Food Sovereignty" law
    By hillbilly123069 in forum U.S. Constitution
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 02:25 PM
  3. Book Review: "Green Hell" | Exposing the Green World Order
    By FrankRep in forum Stop Global Warming Fraud
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 03:38 PM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 11:09 AM
  5. "The Green Economy Initiative", aka. "The Green New Deal"
    By Gaius1981 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 11:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •