Thread: Can't buy food in Israel without "green pass"

Exclamation Can't buy food in Israel without "green pass"

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Israel was always a sick Country.....

Congratulations! You escaped from Nazi Germany and made it to Nazi Israel!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Congratulations! You escaped from Nazi Germany and made it to Nazi Israel!

Well Israel was created by National Bolsheviks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Well Israel was created by National Bolsheviks.
    And they're old hands at starving people.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

interesting that it starts where the Antichrist will reign from.

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Ecclesiastes 1:9
    “The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.”
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    ^^^ This man gets it...

I still don't know how so many people can read that book and come away saying, "Give Israel anything it wants." Christians got played.

Blinded By Dispensationalism

I still don't know how so many people can read that book and come away saying, "Give Israel anything it wants." Christians got played.
    It's because far too many people separate Israel from the Church. They're both the same entity, which means that anyone who trusts and follows Christ is of Israel. The "Christians who get played" are those who bifurcate those identities.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    It's because far too many people separate Israel from the Church. They're both the same entity, which means that anyone who trusts and follows Christ is of Israel. The "Christians who get played" are those who bifurcate those identities.
    And I accept that as Truth,, However,

The STATE if Israel is NOT the Israel of the Bible..

Entirely opposite entities.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

This comment wins the thread!

Agreed

I can't argue with that.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    I can't argue with that.
    Cool,, I was cured of the "Israel First"mentality some years ago,, but I do remember arguing that position,

it is common.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

It's because the god that chose the Israelites as his people is Yahweh, the Canaanite god of war. Yahweh is NOT the god of Abraham... Abraham worshipped God Almighty, the God of all gods.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid View Post
    It's because the god that chose the Israelites as his people is Yahweh, the Canaanite god of war. Yahweh is NOT the god of Abraham... Abraham worshipped God Almighty, the God of all gods.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    All you have to do is read the Old Testament.

Approach it like you're reading a history book, and put your religious beliefs aside. You can pick them back up later.

All you have to do is read the Old Testament.

Approach it like you're reading a history book, and put your religious beliefs aside. You can pick them back up later.
    I've read it inside and out. Forward and backward. From a standpoint of strong faith, and from a standpoint of weak faith. The modern attempt to "scholarize" the Bible into oblivion isn't going to work. Some of the original academics in the higher criticism were believers and they wanted to push biblical scholarship onto a more solid footing, to grapple with the increasingly sophisticated objections being raised by secular academia. But then it turned into a project to accomplish the very task of advancing those secular objections, instead. Today's "skeptics" are just the most recent generation of higher criticism. And they're so far off the map that they don't even understand that they have literally started their own religion, which is really Gnosticism that has been re-worded and re-founded on empty "scientific" labels.

The Old Testament was never meant to be a "history book". Both the atheists and the (shockingly materialistic) fundamentalists err equally in this area. The six days of labor and one day of rest in the Creation account isn't talking about 24-hour earth rotations. That's not at all what is in view. And the famous Ussher chronology which supposedly tells us that the world is 6,000 years old, is absurd and completely fails to understand what Genesis is about. Genesis is not trying to tell us the entire chronological record of the material world; that is simply not what is in view, nor is it something that would even occur to the writer of Genesis as something worth thinking about. The point is that God is the Creator, not only of the material world (of whatever age it may be, only God can know such things with certainty), but also of the intangible world (the heavens/shamayim).

The larger lesson here is that the material world does not define or circumscribe "existence". This should be obvious from metaphysical contemplation, but the fact that we are immersed in the material world (except for dreams) makes it difficult to keep this in our awareness. The Bible is not about the material creation. It's about the entire creation (heaven and earth) and, most importantly, God's relationship to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    I've read it inside and out. Forward and backward. From a standpoint of strong faith, and from a standpoint of weak faith. The modern attempt to "scholarize" the Bible into oblivion isn't going to work. Some of the original academics in the higher criticism were believers and they wanted to push biblical scholarship onto a more solid footing, to grapple with the increasingly sophisticated objections being raised by secular academia. But then it turned into a project to accomplish the very task of advancing those secular objections, instead. Today's "skeptics" are just the most recent generation of higher criticism. And they're so far off the map that they don't even understand that they have literally started their own religion, which is really Gnosticism that has been re-worded and re-founded on empty "scientific" labels.

The Old Testament was never meant to be a "history book". Both the atheists and the (shockingly materialistic) fundamentalists err equally in this area. The six days of labor and one day of rest in the Creation account isn't talking about 24-hour earth rotations. That's not at all what is in view. And the famous Ussher chronology which supposedly tells us that the world is 6,000 years old, is absurd and completely fails to understand what Genesis is about. Genesis is not trying to tell us the entire chronological record of the material world; that is simply not what is in view, nor is it something that would even occur to the writer of Genesis as something worth thinking about. The point is that God is the Creator, not only of the material world (of whatever age it may be, only God can know such things with certainty), but also of the intangible world (the heavens/shamayim).

The larger lesson here is that the material world does not define or circumscribe "existence". This should be obvious from metaphysical contemplation, but the fact that we are immersed in the material world (except for dreams) makes it difficult to keep this in our awareness. The Bible is not about the material creation. It's about the entire creation (heaven and earth) and, most importantly, God's relationship to it.
    Did somebody say word salad?

omg I wasn't talking about the creation story.

Did somebody say word salad?

omg I wasn't talking about the creation story.
    It's an example. And no, I'm not making word salad. "Yahweh is not the God of Abraham" is, indeed, word-salad.

I think it is stupid