Thread: The vaccination twilight zone of all pain and no gain

Exclamation The vaccination twilight zone of all pain and no gain

Unsafe and ineffective.

Charts, links and further data at link.

6 important COVID data points that destroy the prevailing narrative

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horow...ling-narrative

Daniel Horowitz January 03, 2022

“When you get vaccinated, you not only protect your own health, that of the family, but also you contribute to the community health by preventing the spread of the virus throughout the community. And in other words, you become a dead end to the virus.” ~Dr. Fauci, Face the Nation, May 16, 2021

“Negative efficacy.” Get used to that term, because every day more data suggests we are already in the vaccination twilight zone of all pain and no gain – just as with the lockdowns.

It is tearing humanity apart. COVID fascism is the most serious human rights threat we’ve faced in our lifetimes, and the latest science and data demonstrate that it’s all built upon a false premise. While people tuned out the news over the holiday week, many have missed the growing incontrovertible evidence that not only is there risk and zero benefit to taking any of the COVID shots, but there is actually negative efficacy against the virus. In other words, not only does it put you on the hook for known and unknown short-term and long-term injury without stopping COVID, it now actually makes you more vulnerable to COVID.

As you read these latest points, just remember that this is the injection for which police in Europe are now using dogs and batons against those protesting it. All these human rights abuses for a shot that, especially with the new variant, has become moot.

1) 96% of all Omicron cases in Germany among vaccinated: The respected Robert Koch Institute reported last week that among the 4,206 Germans infected with Omicron for whom their vaccination status was known, 95.58% were fully vaccinated. More than a quarter of them had booster shots. Given that the overall background rate for vaccination in Germany is 70%, this means that the shots now have a -87% effectiveness rate against Omicron.

2) Omicron among vaccinated outpacing unvaccinated by 28% in Ontario: The government in Ontario posts continuous data on case rates by vaccination status. The fact that the vaccinated have rapidly overtaken the unvaccinated in new infections demonstrates a clear negative effect of the shots against Omicron.

3) In Denmark, 89.7% of all Omicron cases were among fully vaccinated: As of Dec. 31, just 8.5% of all cases in Denmark were unvaccinated, according to the Statens Serum Institut. Overall, 77.9% of Denmark is fully vaccinated, and Omicron seems to hit younger people for whom there is a greater unvaccinated pool, which indicates clear negative efficacy. Even for non-Omicron variants, the un-injected composed only 23.7% of the cases.

4) Just 25% of the Omicron hospitalizations in the U.K. are unvaccinated: Not only are the vaccinated more likely to contract Omicron, but they are likely more at risk to be hospitalized. While American hospitals put out unverifiable information about “nearly everyone seriously ill with COVID being unvaccinated,” the U.K. continues to put out quality continuous data that shows the opposite. According to the U.K.’s Health Security Agency’s latest “Omicron daily overview,” just 25% of those in the hospital with suspected Omicron cases are unvaccinated.

5) 33 of 34 hospitalizations in Delhi hospital were vaccinated: The Indian Express reported that 33 of the 34 people hospitalized for Omicron in Delhi’s Lok Nayak hospital were fully vaccinated. Two of them received the booster shot. While some of them were international travelers, it’s important to remember that India has a much lower vaccination rate than the West. This is another small indication that not only might one be more likely to get Omicron after having gotten the shots, but possibly could be more vulnerable to hospitalizations, very likely due to some form of antibody dependent disease enhancement (ADE).

6) Vaccinated exponentially more likely to get re-infected with COVID: A new preprint study from Bangladesh found that among 404 people re-infected with COVID, having been vaccinated made someone 2.45 times more likely to get re-infected with a mild infection, 16.1 times more likely to get a moderate infection, and 3.9 times more likely to be re-infected severely, relative to someone with prior infection who was not vaccinated. Although overall re-infections were rare, vaccination was a greater risk factor of re-infection that co-morbidities!
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, but without the vax, their symptoms would have been a lot worse.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Without the vax we can't save humanity.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I don't claim to know anything about this topic but I think something should be considered in the above statistics. What is the percentage of the population in those areas that have been vaccinated? If 95% of the population in a given area were vaccinated, obviously many more vaccinated would have get it. With that said, the vaccine doesn't work.

I don't argue the point with anyone. If they want to get injected with something that doesn't work, I don't care. I'm smarter than that.

A completely unproven and unprovable sales pitch. And they will never give it up.

But if one wants to attempt to glean some evidence from “statistics”, it does appear that “negative efficacy” is now occurring. The vaccines may make people more susceptible to Covid. And anecdotally, I’d say that that is true, and the vaccinated are having Covid with symptoms, some down for days.

Could it be a manifestation of vaccine induced enhancement?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Could it be a manifestation of vaccine induced enhancement?
    Well, if I may quote the banned, no.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    not your grandpappys vaccine. nope nope nope. Its a plasmid , dna/rna without a capsid, it has no prior human or animal tissue ...its a completely 100 percent biosynthesized designed "DNA/RNA" which produces gene specific antibodies....at least thats what the SOBS tell us
    No, if what the SOBs tell us is true, because only vaccines produce that effect. Antibody Induced Enhancement is possible, or not, as they haven't said if there's antibodies in it or not.

If there's nothing there but RNA, like they say, it does (presumably) what the RNA is designed to do. Only it doesn't, because if there were no spike protein, real or artificial (like a graphene oxide nanotube), the RNA would never reach your DNA.

So there's something else in there besides what they say. And I would guess antibody-induced enhancement would be easier to cause, if that's what's going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Well, if I may quote the banned, no.

No, if what the SOBs tell us is true, because only vaccines produce that effect. Antibody Induced Enhancement is possible, or not, as they haven't said if there's antibodies in it or not.

If there's nothing there but RNA, like they say, it does (presumably) what the RNA is designed to do. Only it doesn't, because if there were no spike protein, real or artificial (like a graphene oxide nanotube), the RNA would never reach your DNA.

So there's something else in there besides what they say. And I would guess antibody-induced enhancement would be easier to cause, if that's what's going on.
    There is no doubt that it is a not a traditional vaccine, made with dead or attenuated virus.

But vaccine induced enhancement (ADE) has been seen with engineered vaccines:

A good article on the subject:

ADE is one form of immune enhancement, a poorly understood group of phenomena occurring when components of our immune system that usually protect against viral infections somehow end up backfiring. It’s a concern in situations when people are continuously re-infected with particular pathogens, and with vaccines that work by injecting snippets of virus to mimic a first infection. Some immunizations, such as those against respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), have been observed in the past to make disease worse when vaccinated individuals contract the virus.

And it is blatantly obvious that the antibodies from the vaccination are "non-neutralizing antibodies", or antibodies that don't completely kill the virus.

And another good article on the subject, very technical.

From the article:

My take on that. They are calling it "antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE)", and this terminology is just a more specific case of immune enhancement.

Their hypothesis is that it can be caused by "non-neutralizing antibodies", or antibodies that don't completely kill the virus. This might explain why the vaccines being developed sometimes take two doses, and their goal is a very strong and specific immune response. This would lead to more side effects and adverse effects similar to actually having the disease.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “When you get vaccinated, you not only protect your own health, that of the family, but also you contribute to the community health by preventing the spread of the virus throughout the community. And in other words, you become a dead end to the virus.” ~Dr. Fauci, Face the Nation, May 16, 2021"

cuz the way vaccines work is other people get the vaccine so you don't get the disease
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Understand the procedure now? Just stop a few of their machines, and radios, and telephones, and lawnmowers. Throw them into darkness for a few hours and sit back and watch the pattern.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Understand the procedure now? Just stop a few of their machines, and radios, and telephones, and lawnmowers. Throw them into darkness for a few hours and sit back and watch the pattern.
    The Twilight Zone S01E22 The Monsters are Due on Maple Street

Take from it what you will. Allot of monetization and fake news both pro vax and against the vax.

Fact Check-German institute did not report 96% of Omicron cases fully vaccinated
    https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2TK195
    “The number of 186 unvaccinated patients in the report from 30.12.2021 was wrong, the correct number is 1,097,” Wenchel said.

The report, visible here , has since been updated to show the correct number.

Wenchel also pointed out other considerations. There are fewer Omicron variant cases in Germany compared to the Delta variant Delta (6.257 vs 29.494 in calendar week 51), these are concentrated around urban areas and distribution of Omicron cases varies widely between federal states, for example with 65% in Bremen and 1% in Sachsen.

“The variability has different reasons like a low number of Omicron cases, different number of conducted tests and slower transmission of test results due to the holidays,” Wenchel added.

“All in all it is not legitimate to extrapolate the value to the general population or to estimate vaccine effectiveness with such data,” Wenchel said. “The RKI did not estimate the vaccine effectiveness concerning Omicron so far.”
    Fact Check- Danish study did not conclude that COVID-19 vaccines adversely impact immune systems or that COVID-19 vaccines are completely ineffective against the Omicron variant
    https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2TE17B

UK: Fact Check-Article examining the probability of Omicron variant breakthrough cases is misinterpreted online
    https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2T81PO
    Last edited by kahless; 01-04-2022 at 08:00 PM. Reason: fixed dead links
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Take from it what you will. Allot of monetization and fake news both pro vax and against the vax.

Fact Check-German institute did not report 96% of Omicron cases fully vaccinated
    https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2TK195

Fact Check- Danish study did not conclude that COVID-19 vaccines adversely impact immune systems or that COVID-19 vaccines are completely ineffective against the Omicron variant
    https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2TE17B

UK: Fact Check-Article examining the probability of Omicron variant breakthrough cases is misinterpreted online
    https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2T81PO
    Reuters is not trustworthy in the slightest. They are an integral part of the pharma-media complex.

That being said, your last two links seem to have been removed already.

Reuters is not trustworthy in the slightest. They are an integral part of the pharma-media complex.

That being said, your last two links seem to have been removed already.
    Roger. They updated the first link, fixed. The 2nd two are working. First time I tried it 404, 2nd time it came back.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Ignorant Conjecture

I'm beginning to despise that saying. They're not even willing to concede that natural immunity is capable of mitigating symptoms without hospitalization, too.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    I'm beginning to despise that saying. They're not even willing to concede that natural immunity is capable of mitigating symptoms without hospitalization, too.
    Lobotomizing an entire generation
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

NPCs With Red Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Lobotomizing an entire generation
    Not only that, it's as if they've been programmed to cheer any unvaccinated person who ends up in the hospital or dies.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul