Thread: Triple vaxxed Defense Sec. Austin comes down with CCP19

Exclamation Triple vaxxed Defense Sec. Austin comes down with CCP19

Triple-Vaccinated Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Positive for Coronavirus

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...e-coronavirus/

KRISTINA WONG 3 Jan 2022

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin announced on Sunday evening he tested positive for the coronavirus earlier that day, despite receiving two vaccine doses and a booster shot.

“I tested positive this morning for COVID-19. I requested the test today after exhibiting symptoms while at home on leave,” he said in a statement. My symptoms are mild, and I am following my physician’s directions. In keeping with those directions, and in accordance with CDC guidelines, I will quarantine myself at home for the next five days,” he said in a statement.

Austin credited getting fully vaccinated as well as a booster shot for his mild symptoms.

“As my doctor made clear to me, my fully vaccinated status — and the booster I received in early October — have rendered the infection much more mild than it would otherwise have been. And I am grateful for that,” he said.

“The vaccines work and will remain a military medical requirement for our workforce. I continue to encourage everyone eligible for a booster shot to get one. This remains a readiness issue,” he said.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-04-2022 at 01:35 AM.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let me say this slowly and clearly:

This is bull$#@!.

You can NOT know this, when the disease this person was triple vaxxed for, and still contracted, normally presents with mild or no symptoms.

Period.

Whatever these chemicals are that they are pumping into people, they are NOT effective or safe at preventing CCP19 or any of it's mutations.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

This is bull$#@!.

You can NOT know this, when the disease this person was triple vaxxed for, and still contracted, normally presents with mild or no symptoms.

Period.

Whatever these chemicals are that they are pumping into people, they are NOT effective or safe at preventing CCP19 or any of it's mutations.
    Here is what some are bringing up (below the video), a patent having to do with nanotechnology and protein deficiencies.

Nanotechnology is being used to create microscopic robots to literally go in and alter cells.

I posted this here a while back, it's old, but gives some simple basics, it's way more advanced now, as the patent shows.

Patent number: 10786570

Filed: July 30, 2018
    Date of Patent: September 29, 2020
    Assignee: The Rockefeller University

Ferritin nanoparticle compositions and methods to modulate cell activity

Jul 30, 2018 - The Rockefeller University

The present invention provides methods and compositions for the remote control of cell function based on the use of radiofrequency waves to excite nanoparticles targeted to specific cell types. The nanoparticles may be applied to the target cell extracellularly and/or expressed intracellularly. The cell type of interest expresses a temperature sensitive channel wherein excitation of the nanoparticles results in a localized temperature increase that is transduced into a cellular response. Such cellular responses may include, for example, increases in gene expression resulting in production of one or more physiologically active proteins. The expression of such proteins can be used to treat a variety of different inherited or acquired diseases or disorders in a subject. Accordingly, the invention provides a generic approach for treatment of any disease associated with a protein deficiency.
    There have supposedly been groups etc. that have tested covid vaccinations and said no graphene oxide was found, which is used in nanotechnology.

What are graphene oxide nanoparticles used for?

Graphene oxide (GO), an oxidized derivative of graphene, is currently used in biotechnology and medicine for cancer treatment, drug delivery, and cellular imaging. Also, GO is characterized by various physicochemical properties, including nanoscale size, high surface area, and electrical charge.

One thing is for sure, govs and corporations will be controlling people way more in the future than even now, and those people/kids today are currently being being digitally brainwashed.

https://patents.justia.com/assignee/...versity?page=2
    Last edited by Mach; 01-04-2022 at 02:54 AM.
    If the stampman tells you to kiss his ass, shall he get away with it and live? Don't let your courage cool, or a few bullies scare you. We've nothing to fear but slavery. Love your liberty, and fight for it like men who know its value. Once lost it will never, never be regained.
    -Hugh Ledlie, 1774.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

This is bull$#@!.

Period.

Has anyone heard of a case within the last 6 months where an unjabbed person got covid from another unjabbed person?
    My Medical Records are Private

"If a man says he'll get something done, then he'll get it done. You don't need to keep reminding him every 6 months." --phill4paul

Unsafe and ineffective.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The thing is...he is not "encouraging" anyone to take the jab, he is demanding they do! And those who have been paying attention are saying, "NO!"
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Has anyone heard of a case within the last 6 months where an unjabbed person got covid from another unjabbed person?
    I am still alive.
    Unmasked, and unjabbed and unafraid.

The last Doctor I talked to was Ron Paul,, and we did not discuss my medical condition.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Another rare breakthrough. If he had his fourth shot it wouldn't have happened.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Doesn't matter if story is true or not, the brainwashing runs deep. Have people telling me that "yeah they still got the virus because of people like you who didn't get the shot that spread it to them" ffs lol
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Doesn't matter if story is true or not, the brainwashing runs deep. Have people telling me that "yeah they still got the virus because of people like you who didn't get the shot that spread it to them" ffs lol
    The way they keep changing the definition of words to suit the running narrative, I'm sure we're weeks away from this dictionary entry:

vac cine n. An injection never intended to protect the recipient from disease, but which renders it non-contageous
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

I don't think that's all it would be, but over decades of investing so much in an industry, they decided to create a better market for themselves.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02483-w

(Dr.Robert) Malone contends that Verma and Vical struck a back-room deal so that the relevant intellectual property went to Vical. Malone was listed as one inventor among several, but he no longer stood to profit personally from subsequent licensing deals, as he would have from any Salk-issued patents. Malone’s conclusion: “They got rich on the products of my mind.”
    If the stampman tells you to kiss his ass, shall he get away with it and live? Don't let your courage cool, or a few bullies scare you. We've nothing to fear but slavery. Love your liberty, and fight for it like men who know its value. Once lost it will never, never be regained.
    -Hugh Ledlie, 1774.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The way they keep changing the definition of words to suit the running narrative, I'm sure we're weeks away from this dictionary entry:

vac cine n. An injection never intended to protect the recipient from disease, but which renders it non-contageous
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vaccine
    1. a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease: such as...

2. preparation or immunotherapy that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against noninfectious substances, agents, or diseases
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.