Thread: NYC: Sorry Suckers, You’ve Been Had Again!

NYC: Sorry Suckers, You’ve Been Had Again!

NYC's Eric Adams will be no better than de Blasio on COVID-19

So much for better governance.

Incoming New York City Mayor Eric Adams announced on Thursday that he intends to keep departing Mayor Bill de Blasio’s sweeping employer vaccine mandate in place, along with all mask mandates and school restrictions.

One of the only changes Adams proposed is switching to “higher-quality masks” in schools, which means students might be forced to wear heavy-duty N95 masks instead of cloth masks. Los Angeles has already proposed this policy change, despite the fact that the Food and Drug Administration says N95 respirators “are not designed for children” and that “a proper fit cannot be achieved on children.”

In other words, New York City and other deep-blue areas where COVID-19 paranoia is running amok can expect to live with restrictions like these for a long time yet. It doesn’t matter that these policies don’t work. They’ve become a sort of virtue signal for Democratic officials who want people to believe they’re “doing something” about the pandemic. Hence why Adams is embracing the same failed approach as de Blasio despite promising to be different: If he didn’t, people might think he’s not taking the pandemic seriously.
    More: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...io-on-covid-19
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There were people that actually thought he would actually reverse those policies?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    There were people that actually thought he would actually reverse those policies?
    I didn't pay attention, did he promise to?

Not that politician promises mean anything but just curious.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I didn't pay attention, did he promise to?

Not that politician promises mean anything but just curious.
    He certainly implied it.

Eric Adams vows to ‘revisit’ handling of NYC COVID vaccine mandate - November 3, 2021
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Been had?

NYC people, for the most part, want mask mandates, they want the unvaxxed thrown in concentration camps they want vaxx passport with implanted chip IDs.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Been had?

NYC people, for the most part, want mask mandates, they want the unvaxxed thrown in concentration camps they want vaxx passport with implanted chip IDs.
    I would tend to agree with atleast some of this.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/27/why-ne...s-and-florida/

Theres a DJ that I follow on IG, that maniac still doesnt get it.

All these Lefty types who hated BIG business are now shilling for BIG Pharma.

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Mayor-Elect Eric Adams To Keep Vaccine Mandate For Private Employers

https://gothamist.com/news/mayor-ele...vate-employers

Cuckservatives and Dems alike were shilling for this guy here saying it would be different because he is a cop. Since of course being an NYPD is like a god becoming mayor.

Cop suckers got what they deserved. LOL.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

The fact that there were people out there that thought he would get rid of the vaccine mandate shows you how dumb and foolish New Yorkers are.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    https://gothamist.com/news/mayor-ele...vate-employers

Cuckservatives and Dems alike were shilling for this guy here saying it would be different because he is a cop. Since of course being an NYPD is like a god becoming mayor.

Cop suckers got what they deserved. LOL.
    not funny 'cause we're next
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Like good little leftists they can't sleep at night without a boot at their throats. Let them have it, but stop insisting on putting one to mine.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.” - Thomas Jefferson

Forum Friends get $20 off your $200 order - save money on bulk ammo as we donate to your favorite pro-freedom group.

Was in NYC about 3 weeks ago & didn’t wear a mask anywhere.

They were Nazi’s about showing vaccination papers @ certain places though.

Or on anything else, for that matter. Except maybe nepotism.

https://twitter.com/danarubinstein/s...33772218044431
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-10-2022 at 01:43 PM. Reason: 20,000th post!!
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

He really $#@!ing said that?

He said NYC has a "white supremacy" and "anarchist" problem?

That's not The Bee...that was for real, right?

SMMFH

This $#@! may end up being worse than Red Bill DiBlasio.

Never thought it possible...but he may give BeetleJuice a run for it's money as worst mayor in the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Or on anything else, for that matter. Except maybe nepotism.

https://twitter.com/danarubinstein/s...33772218044431

SMMFH

Never thought it possible...but he may give BeetleJuice a run for it's money as worst mayor in the nation.
    Oh, unlike Beetlejuice, his goons will beat up a bunch of crackheads and antivaxxers, and Hannity will call him the new Giuliani.

If he really wanted to know what the crime problem is caused by in NYC, all he has to do is look in a mirror:

93 percent of arrests for murder in NYC are coloreds.

Murder and Non-Negligent Manslaughter
    Victim, Suspect, Arrestee Race/Ethnicity
    Victim Suspect Arrestee
    AMER IND 0.3% 0.0% 0.0%
    ASIAN/PAC.ISL 6.9% 3.8% 3.0%
    BLACK 56.6% 62.4% 58.0%
    WHITE 4.9% 3.0% 3.3%
    HISPANIC 31.2% 30.8% 35.2%
    Total Victims/Suspects/Arrests 292 270 364
    Known Race Ethnicity 288 266 362
    % of Incidents With Race/Eth. Known 98.6% 98.5% 99.5%

Apart from Rubinstein's tweet, I haven't been able to find a reference for the "anarchist" thing.

But the "white supremacy" bit is confirmed by The Guardian and numerous other sources.

“But let me be clear on this. My brother is qualified for the position. Number one, he will be in charge of my security, which is extremely important to me in a time when we see an increase in white supremacy and hate crimes. I have to take my security in a very serious way. [...]"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Oh, unlike Beetlejuice, his goons will beat up a bunch of crackheads and antivaxxers, and Hannity will call him the new Giuliani.
    I'm still flabbergasted that Rand gives him the time of day.

Probably. Almost certainly, even.

But what a politician realizes and what he says are often entirely different things.

And conveniently, race-baiting demagogues are at least as susceptible to cognitive dissonance as anyone else, if not more so.

Apart from Rubinstein's tweet, I haven't been able to find a reference for the "anarchist" thing.
    Found a second source for the "anarchist" quote:

FTA: https://nypost.com/2022/01/09/mayor-...-top-nypd-job/

During an unrelated press conference Sunday, Adams added that "anarchists" also are among the groups his brother can best protect him from, calling their security arrangement "extremely unique."

"Protection is personal. You have an increase of anarchists in this city, country. We have a serious problem with white supremacy. And when you talk about this type of security that I want, it’s extremely unique. I don’t want to be away from my public," he said in Manhattan.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-09-2022 at 03:26 PM.

"[...] We have a serious problem with white supremacy. [...]," [Eric Adams] said in Manhattan.

During an unrelated press conference Sunday, Adams added that "anarchists" also are among the groups his brother can best protect him from, calling their security arrangement "extremely unique."

"Protection is personal. You have an increase of anarchists in this city, country. We have a serious problem with white supremacy. And when you talk about this type of security that I want, it’s extremely unique. I don’t want to be away from my public," he said in Manhattan.
    My god, the sheer arrogance, hypocrisy and narcissism is...$#@!...words fail me.

And when the Jacobin mobs, that they themselves created, descend on them, they'll come crying to us to restore order, protect them and get everything back to alles ist in Ordnung.

And I, for one, if I survive to that point, will not lift a finger to save them.

SMMFH

I must have missed during Adam’s campaign where he said he was going to be the race hustler and agitator in chief, and crack down on white people.

I would like a clarification though. When he says “anarchist”, is he talking about the Antifa anarcho-communists who routinely riot, loot, burn and destroy cities, or is he talking about the philosophical anarchists that have zero presence on the streets of NYC?

There's a new sheriff in town:

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I must have missed during Adam’s campaign where he said he was going to be the race hustler and agitator in chief, and crack down on white people.

I would like a clarification though. When he says “anarchist”, is he talking about the Antifa anarcho-communists who routinely riot, loot, burn and destroy cities, or is he talking about the philosophical anarchists that have zero presence on the streets of NYC?
    The latter, I'm sure.

A NY democrat? Im shocked he is a Stalinist.

Former NYPD captain, former NY state senator, and current NYC mayor Eric Adams doesn't know the difference between the 1st Amendment and the 4th Amendment.

https://twitter.com/soulkhan/status/1382152760183898113