Thread: Feds halting monoclonal antibody treatments.

Feds halting monoclonal antibody treatments.

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gotta do everything they can to force people to get vaccinated.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This is criminal. Those responsible need to be treated as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    Withholding life saving medicine because of politics and cronyism. Seems like there should be some penalty for that.

The biggest problem here is that government is involved at all.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

A doctor in Maryland said he had to cancel potentially life-saving monoclonal antibody infusions for about 250 people over the last week after the federal government stopped distributing treatments made by Regeneron and Eli Lilly because they aren't effective against omicron, even though the delta variant, which the drugs are effective at treating, was still dominant at the time.

The Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response halted the allocation of those two antibody treatments last Thursday amid the rise of omicron, which the CDC had said days earlier was responsible for 73.2% of all new cases.

But the CDC backtracked on that alarming estimate this week, revising it down to just 22.5% for the week ending Dec. 18, more than a 50-point drop.
    Just a little bit off on that statistic. 50% is within the margin of error with government statistics. A standard deviation.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Just a little bit off on that statistic. 50% is within the margin of error with government statistics. A standard deviation.
    Hey. They got their math corrected before the totalitarian mandate they reacted with killed ten thousand people.

At least, that's what their numbers say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    On a completely unrelated note, I remember back in high school, we'd go to basketball games and, when the ref made a terrible call, we would all chant, "A rope! A tree! Hang the referee!"

So, anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    On a completely unrelated note, I remember back in high school, we'd go to basketball games and, when the ref made a terrible call, we would all chant, "A rope! A tree! Hang the referee!"

So, anyway...
    Until we find the stones to do that again, or at least credibly threaten such a thing, $#@! like this will continue, and get worse.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Until we find the stones to do that again, or at least credibly threaten such a thing, $#@! like this will continue, and get worse.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.
    //

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    //
    Covered.
    "The Patriarch"

I'll stick with zinc, vitamins C and D, etc. thank you very much. Don't ask me where Fauci can stick his jab.

Big Government Advocates Get What They Ask For

That's happening because people need to be taught a serious lesson about why state and federal governments should never interfere with private medicine. It's only going to get worse because, as Dr. Ron Elfenbein stated, "these people are so adamant that they're right when they're using faulty data and they're using faulty logic and frankly statistical modeling that has never been correct, ever, throughout this entire pandemic."
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Even better the dum dums that say medicine should be withheld from unvaccinated people. Why? So they can instead give it to the people who got vaccinated and got sick anyway?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."