Thread: NY - Masked. locked down and vaxxed has set a record of new CCP19 cases

Exclamation NY - Masked. locked down and vaxxed has set a record of new CCP19 cases

Clearly none of the $#@! the state is forcing on us as a preventative measure works.

It is unsafe, ineffective and counter productive.

Would somebody, for the love all that holy, please throw a net over these lunatics so that rational, sane, medically proven counter measures be taken i.e. protect the vulnerable populations, advance treatments and cures, and then get on with living normally.

(Yes I know that is a rhetorical comment and ridiculous wish: the people running clown world want it this way.)

ANOTHER RECORD: Nearly 50,000 new COVID cases in NY

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/new-reco...id-cases-in-ny

By FOX 5 NY StaffPublished December 26, 2021 6:52PMUpdated 10:55PMNew YorkFOX 5 NY

NEW YORK - The number of positive COVID-19 cases in New York continues to set records, as the state confirmed that 49,708 positive cases were reported on December 24 alone.

That number marks the highest single-day total in the state since the pandemic began.

Just 36,454 people tested positive for COVID on Christmas Day, however, far fewer people were out receiving tests.

Almost every day in the past week has set a new record for positive cases since the pandemic began in 2020.

A week prior there were fewer than 13,000 cases a day reported statewide.

NY has passed 3,000,000 coronavirus cases since the start of the pandemic according to statistics released on Wednesday afternoon.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    New record daily infections as Australia marks second Covid Christmas

https://www.dpa-international.com/to...1225-99-500849

Dec 25, 2021

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-28-2021 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Would bang.

Spirit Airlines: The Waffle House of the Sky.

How'd this OG know Karen, I barley know it.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Well, this leaves no choice for the world's demobracies.

image upload software
    Last edited by unknown; 12-27-2021 at 03:33 AM.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Clearly none of the $#@! the state is forcing on us as a preventative measure works.

Would somebody, for the love all that holy, please throw a net over these lunatics so that rational, sane, medically proven counter measures be taken i.e. protect the vulnerable populations, advance treatments and cures, and then get on with living normally.

(Yes I know that is a rhetorical comment and ridiculous wish: the people running clown world want it this way.)

By FOX 5 NY StaffPublished December 26, 2021 6:52PMUpdated 10:55PMNew YorkFOX 5 NY

NEW YORK - The number of positive COVID-19 cases in New York continues to set records, as the state confirmed that 49,708 positive cases were reported on December 24 alone.

That number marks the highest single-day total in the state since the pandemic began.

Just 36,454 people tested positive for COVID on Christmas Day, however, far fewer people were out receiving tests.

Almost every day in the past week has set a new record for positive cases since the pandemic began in 2020.

NY has passed 3,000,000 coronavirus cases since the start of the pandemic according to statistics released on Wednesday afternoon.
    It's all leading up to the SC case for the Constitutionality of the OSHA employer mandates on Jan 7th. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...accine-Mandate
    Probably the last day of the Republic.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

They are clearly insane. They are power-mad authoritarians who get off on forcing other people to do ridiculous things.

They want people to take an outdated “vaccine” that doesn't work in any way. It doesn't stop infection or transmission, and claims that it reduces symptoms are unproven. Many vaccinated people get severe cases of Covid. The “vaccine” is all risk, no benefit. And their legions of useful idiots don't question this at all. All hail St. Fauci and the big Pharma complex that rules us!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Any time they want a surge in "cases", they just increase the "testing."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wonder if she will end up on a no-fly list?

Disturbance Call: Hartsfield Jackson Intl. Airport
    Post Date:12/25/2021 11:12 PM

Preliminary Information: On December 23, 2021, Atlanta Police responded to Hartsfield Jackson International Airport in reference to a disturbance call involving an unruly passenger on a Delta flight from Tampa, Florida to Atlanta, Georgia. (Delta flight #2790.) Upon arrival, officers met with Delta employees at gate A11 to await the arrival of the flight. When the aircraft arrived at the gate, officers were able to meet with exiting passengers who advised that the suspect, Ms. Patricia Cornwall had caused a disturbance while in the air. This disturbance lead to the injury of fellow passengers and Delta employees. Based on the statements gathered and visible evidence, officers detained Ms. Cornwall and contacted the on-call FBI agent. The officers then relocated with Ms. Cornwall to the domestic Atlanta Police precinct where FBI agents responded and took custody of Ms. Cornwall. Nothing further to report at this time.
    https://www.atlantapd.org/Home/Compo...s/News/1920/71
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    They are clearly insane. They are power-mad authoritarians who get off on forcing other people to do ridiculous things.

They want people to take an outdated “vaccine” that doesn't work in any way. It doesn't stop infection or transmission, and claims that it reduces symptoms are unproven. Many vaccinated people get severe cases of Covid. The “vaccine” is all risk, no benefit. And their legions of useful idiots don't question this at all. All hail St. Fauci and the big Pharma complex that rules us!
    Actually people are starting to question it. The take rate on the boosters is lower than the initial shots. Annectodotal but I know people who got the shots and now agree they didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Actually people are starting to question it. The take rate on the boosters is lower than the initial shots. Annectodotal but I know people who got the shots and now agree they didn't work.
    I think we'll see more and more of that with omicron. It doesn't seem to matter how many times you've been "boosted", you can still easily catch and spread it.

But in an amazing feat of logical gymnastics, many of them are telling themselves that if it weren't for the boosters, their symptoms would have been worse. A very convenient confirmation bias, indeed.

For more personal anecdotal info, check this post: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...66#post7080466

In my personal "study", I had a representation of age groups, vaccination status, and previous infection.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I think we'll see more and more of that with omicron. It doesn't seem to matter how many times you've been "boosted", you can still easily catch and spread it.

But in an amazing feat of logical gymnastics, many of them are telling themselves that if it weren't for the boosters, their symptoms would have been worse. A very convenient confirmation bias, indeed.

For more personal anecdotal info, check this post: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...66#post7080466

In my personal "study", I had a representation of age groups, vaccination status, and previous infection.
    "He died from Covid, but if he hadn't gotten the vaccine and boosters, his symptoms would have been worse."

if it's not protecting people what is it doing? and why is Trump in on it? I wish more people would use liberal logic on liberals. "Why do you want me to get the Trump shot?"
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4351299...l-delta-masks/