Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First Systematic Vaccine Death Autopsies Show Immune System Attacking Organs, Pols on Notice

First Systematic Vaccine Death Autopsies Show Immune System Attacking Organs, Pols on Notice

This smashes it. Merry Christmas present from Doctors for COVID Ethics.

First Systematic Vaccine Death Autopsies Show Immune System Attacking Own Organs, Politicians on Notice

At a “Gold Standard Covid Science in Practice: Interdisciplinary Symposium,” a virtual event on December 10, 2021, top German pathologists presented findings from a first-ever complete, independent set of autopsies of people who died soon after the Pfizer or Moderna mRNA experimental COVID vaccine products. Most of the deceased’s immune systems had attacked the body’s own organs, showing similar patterns of lymphocytes accumulation in never-before-seen phenomena.

The autopsies were performed by Professor Dr. Arne Burkhardt, former head of Institute of Pathology in Reutlingen for 18 years, and Prof. Dr. Walter Lang, a pathologist at the Hannover Medical School from 1968-1985. Afterwards, for 25 years, Lang directed a private institute for pathology in Hanover, which he founded.

Dr. Burkhardt initially presented his findings at 2nd Pathology Conference on Dec. 4, 2021 in Berlin, Germany. The webpage for the conference said of Dr. Burkhardt’s findings:

“The findings confirm Prof. Dr. Peter Schirmacher’s finding that among more than 40 corpses he autopsied who had died within two weeks of COVID19 vaccination, approximately one-third of those deaths were caused by the vaccination.”

....one pathologist accused his professional organizations, whom he had shown his findings to, of being "corrupt."

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 12-29-2021 at 04:07 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can someone pls make sure Ron and Rand see this? Rand could kick some ass with this data.

First it's safe and effective
    Then it's the risks outweigh the benefits
    Then it's the end justifies the means
    Then it's get the shot or be shot
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Last edited by unknown; 12-25-2021 at 09:07 PM.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

https://twitter.com/ToTheLifeboats/s...89141344034816

More and more proof that these "vaccines" are dangerous.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    More and more proof that these "vaccines" are dangerous.
    At this point there's nothing left for the authorities to do but double down. If the normies finally understand that they were duped into hurting themselves, I cannot imagine how tumultuous the upheaval would be.
    DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing2nd Amendment shirts. "Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I predicted this would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Can someone pls make sure Ron and Rand see this? Rand could kick some ass with this data.
    YES! But Rand needs to stop calling it a "VACCINE," because it is NOT a "VACCINE" in the traditional sense. In fact, when they start looking more into this "gene-therapy," they will realize it is a bioweapon being used on normally healthy people and in most cases killing them. Many good doctors, scientists, biologists and virologists have been saying this.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    YES! But Rand needs to stop calling it a "VACCINE," because it is NOT a "VACCINE" in the traditional sense. In fact, when they start looking more into this "gene-therapy," they will realize it is a bioweapon being used on normally healthy people and in most cases killing them. Many good doctors, scientists, biologists and virologists have been saying this.
    I don't know that the data supports that it is killing *most* people who get the jab.

I've gotten it, along with almost all of my family to my knowledge (20-some people, approximately). I have many friends who I know have gotten it, and probably over half of my co-workers have it. In total I'm personally familiar with well over 100 people who've had it. Most of us have had it since last Spring, and no one has died. These folks vary in age, health, and geographic location. In fact I'm only aware of 1-2 people who felt sick after the second dose.

I personally did not particularly want to get it, because I felt that, for my age and health, it was unnecessary. But due to some family circumstances I was dealing with last year, I got it (long story). I also was uncomfortable with the speed at which it was introduced, and the lack of long-term studies on its effects. My family circumstances have changed since last year and at this time I'm not planning on getting the "booster".

I'm VERY against the mandates, however.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I don't know that the data supports that it is killing *most* people who get the jab.

I've gotten it, along with almost all of my family to my knowledge (20-some people, approximately). I have many friends who I know have gotten it, and probably over half of my co-workers have it. In total I'm personally familiar with well over 100 people who've had it. Most of us have had it since last Spring, and no one has died. These folks vary in age, health, and geographic location. In fact I'm only aware of 1-2 people who felt sick after the second dose.

I personally did not particularly want to get it, because I felt that, for my age and health, it was unnecessary. But due to some family circumstances I was dealing with last year, I got it (long story). I also was uncomfortable with the speed at which it was introduced, and the lack of long-term studies on its effects. My family circumstances have changed since last year and at this time I'm not planning on getting the "booster".

I'm VERY against the mandates, however.
    Here are some information:

YOUNG HEARTS PART 9 – PRO ATHLETES HEARTS FAILING EVERY DAY NOW – TOO MANY TO HIDE
    https://philosophers-stone.info/2021...y-hugotalking/

https://thecovidworld.com/shock-as-f...-heart-attack/

mRNA Vaccines Can Keep Creating Spike Proteins Forever By Permanently Altering Kids DNA Warns Doctor
    https://philosophers-stone.info/2021...-warns-doctor/

https://everydayconcerned.net/2021/1...e-caused-auto/

https://www.newsandjavanation.com/20...-analysis.html

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/y...study-confirms
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I think it would be helpful if we can all agree on terminology and what it means. At least then we can have a discussion on a level playing field.

According to the dictionary at the moment this is a vaccine as well;
    : a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vaccine

I will agree with you that language should not be politicised or weaponised if that's a point you're trying to make.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I think it would be helpful if we can all agree on terminology and what it means. At least then we can have a discussion on a level playing field.

I will agree with you that language should not be politicised or weaponised if that's a point you're trying to make.
    If the definition doesn't fit, change it.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post

They are calling it a "vaccine" in order to get complete immunity from any liability under the umbrella of the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act.

Long-Term Dangers Of Experimental mRNA Shots

Added by Douglas Batistic on September 11, 2021.
    Saved under Columns, COVID Pandemic, International, National, State
    Tags: AIDS, blood clotting disorders, building blocks, chronic fatigue syndrome, codon, DNA, heart damage, herpes, Herpes viruses, immune dysfunction, mRNA, naïve, nature, neurological problems, nucleotides, production, protein, shingles, spike protein, unheard, viral infections, virus
    Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    mRNA-based COVID shots have used codon optimization to improve protein production. A codon consists of three nucleotides, and nucleotides are the building blocks of DNA. Use of codon optimization virtually guarantees unexpected results
    Replacing rare codons must be done judiciously, as rarer codons can have slower translation rates and a slowed-down rate is actually necessary to prevent protein misfolding
    Stop codons, when present at the end of an mRNA coding sequence, signals the termination of protein synthesis. According to a recent paper, both Pfizer and Moderna selected suboptimal stop codons
    The COVID shots induce spike protein at levels unheard of in nature, and the spike protein is the toxic part of the virus responsible for the most unique effects of the virus, such as the blood clotting disorders, neurological problems and heart damage. To expect the COVID shot to not produce these kinds of effects would be rather naïve
    Other significant threats include immune dysfunction and the flare-up of latent viral infections such as herpes and shingles. Coinfections, in turn, could accelerate other diseases. Herpes viruses, for example, have been implicated as a cause of both AIDS and chronic fatigue syndrome
    “Let’s start with a thought experiment: If an engineering design flaw exists and no one measures it, can it really injure people or kill them?” a Twitter user named Ehden writes.1 He goes on to discuss an overlooked aspect of the COVID mRNA shots, something called “codon optimization,” which virtually guarantees unexpected results. Ehden explains:2

“Trying to tell your body to generate proteins is hard for many reasons. One of them is the fact that when you try to run the protein information via ribosomes which process that code and generate the protein, it can be very slow or can get stuck during the process.

Luckily, scientists found a way to overcome this problem, by doing code substitution: instead of using the original genetic code to generate the protein, they changed the letters in the code so the code would be optimized. This is known as Codon Optimization.”

COVID Shots Use Codon Optimization
    A codon consists of three nucleotides, and nucleotides are the building blocks of DNA. An August 2021 article in Nature Reviews Drug Discovery, addressed the use of codon optimization as follows:3

“The open reading frame of the mRNA vaccine is the most crucial component because it contains the coding sequence that is translated into protein.

Although the open reading frame is not as malleable as the non-coding regions, it can be optimized to increase translation without altering the protein sequence by replacing rarely used codons with more frequently occurring codons that encode the same amino acid residue.

For instance, the biopharmaceutical company CureVac AG discovered that human mRNA codons rarely have A or U at the third position and patented a strategy that replaces A or U at the third position in the open reading frame with G or C. CureVac used this optimization strategy for its SARS-CoV-2 candidate CVnCoV …

Although replacement of rare codons is an attractive optimization strategy, it must be used judiciously. This is because, in the case of some proteins, the slower translation rate of rare codons is necessary for proper protein folding.

To maximize translation, the mRNA sequence typically incorporates modified nucleosides, such as pseudouridine, N1-methylpseudouridine or other nucleoside analogues. Because all native mRNAs include modified nucleosides, the immune system has evolved to recognize unmodified single-stranded RNA, which is a hallmark of viral infection.

Specifically, unmodified mRNA is recognized by pattern recognition receptors, such as Toll-like receptor 3 (TLR3), TLR7 and TLR8, and the retinoic acid-inducible gene I (RIGI) receptor. TLR7 and TLR8 receptors bind to guanosine- or uridine-rich regions in mRNA and trigger the production of type I interferons, such as IFNα, that can block mRNA translation.

The use of modified nucleosides, particularly modified uridine, prevents recognition by pattern recognition receptors, enabling sufficient levels of translation to produce prophylactic amounts of protein.

Both the Moderna and Pfizer–BioNTech SARS-CoV-2 vaccines … contain nucleoside-modified mRNAs. Another strategy to avoid detection by pattern recognition receptors, pioneered by CureVac, uses sequence engineering and codon optimization to deplete uridines by boosting the GC content of the vaccine mRNA.”

Much of this information was previously reviewed in my interview with Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D., and Judy Mikovits, Ph.D. You can’t see the article but the video is embedded above. This study was published well after our interview and merely confirms what Seneff and Mikovits have unraveled in their research.

According to Ehden, 60.9% of the codons in COVID shots have been optimized, equivalent to 22.5% of the nucleotides, but he doesn’t specify which shot he’s talking about, or exactly where the data came from.

That all mRNA COVID shots are using codon optimization to one degree or another is clear, however. A July 2021 article4 in the journal Vaccines specifically evaluates and comments on the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna mRNA shots, noting:

“The design of Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna mRNA vaccines involves many different types of optimizations … The mRNA components of the vaccine need to have a 5′-UTR to load ribosomes efficiently onto the mRNA for translation initiation, optimized codon usage for efficient translation elongation, and optimal stop codon for efficient translation termination.

Both 5′-UTR and the downstream 3′-UTR should be optimized for mRNA stability. The replacement of uridine by N1-methylpseudourinine (Ψ) complicates some of these optimization processes because Ψ is more versatile in wobbling than U. Different optimizations can conflict with each other, and compromises would need to be made.

I highlight the similarities and differences between Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna mRNA vaccines and discuss the advantage and disadvantage of each to facilitate future vaccine improvement. In particular, I point out a few optimizations in the design of the two mRNA vaccines that have not been performed properly.”

What Can Go Wrong?
    One key take-home from the Nature Reviews Drug Discovery article5 cited above is that replacing rare codons “must be used judiciously,” as rarer codons can have slower translation rates and a slowed-down rate is actually necessary to prevent protein misfolding.

The spike protein is the toxic part of the virus responsible for the most unique effects of the virus, such as the blood clotting disorders, neurological problems and heart damage. To expect the COVID shot to not produce these kinds of effects would be rather naïve.
    A (adenine) and U (uracil) in the third position are rare, and the COVID shots replace these A’s and U’s with G’s (guanine) or C’s (cytosine). According to Seneff, this switch results in a 1,000-fold greater amount of spike protein compared to being infected with the actual virus.

What could go wrong? Well, just about anything. Again, the shot induces spike protein at levels unheard of in nature (even if SARS-CoV-2 is a “souped up” manmade concoction), and the spike protein is the toxic part of the virus responsible for the most unique effects of the virus, such as the blood clotting disorders, neurological problems and heart damage.

So, to expect the COVID shot to not produce these kinds of effects would be rather naïve. The codon switches might also result in protein misfolding, which is equally bad news. As explained by Seneff in our previous interview:

“The spike proteins that these mRNA vaccines are producing … aren’t able to go into the membrane, which I think is going to encourage it to become a problematic prion protein. Then, when you have inflammation, it upregulates alpha-synuclein [a neuronal protein that regulates synaptic traffic and neurotransmitter release].

So, you’re going to get alpha-synuclein drawn into misfolded spike proteins, turning into a mess inside the dendritic cells in the germinal centers in the spleen. And they’re going to package up all this crud into exosomes and release them. They’re then going to travel along the vagus nerve to the brainstem and cause things like Parkinson’s disease.

So, I think this is a complete setup for Parkinson’s disease … It’s going to push forward the date at which someone who has a propensity towards Parkinson’s is going to get it.

And it’s probably going to cause people to get Parkinson’s who never would have gotten it in the first place — especially if they keep getting the vaccine every year. Every year you do a booster, you bring the date that you’re going to get Parkinson’s ever closer.”

Immune Dysfunction and Viral Flare-Ups
    Other significant threats include immune dysfunction and the flare-up of latent viral infections, which is something Mikovits has been warning about. In our previous interview, she noted:

“We use poly(I:C) [a toll-like receptor 3 agonist] to signal the cell to turn on the type I interferon pathway, and because [the spike protein your body produces in response to the COVID shot] is an unnatural synthetic envelope, you’re not seeing poly(I:C), and you’re not [activating] the Type I interferon pathway.

You’ve bypassed the plasmacytoid dendritic cell, which combined with IL-10, by talking to the regulatory B cells, decides what subclasses of antibodies to put out. So, you’ve bypassed the communication between the innate and adaptive immune response. You now miss the signaling of the endocannabinoid receptors …

A large part of Dr. [Francis] Ruscetti’s and my work over the last 30 years has been to show you don’t need an infectious transmissible virus — just pieces and parts of these viruses are worse, because they also turn on danger signals. They act like danger signals and pathogen-associated molecular patterns.

So, it synergistically leaves that inflammatory cytokine signature on that spins your innate immune response out of control. It just cannot keep up with the myelopoiesis [the production of cells in your bone marrow]. Hence you see a skew-away from the mesenchymal stem cell towards TGF-beta regulated hematopoietic stem cells.

This means you could see bleeding disorders on both ends. You can’t make enough firetrucks to send to the fire. Your innate immune response can’t get there, and then you’ve just got a total train wreck of your immune system.”

We’re now seeing reports of herpes and shingles infection following COVID-19 injection, and this is precisely what you can expect if your Type I interferon pathway is disabled. That’s not the end of your potential troubles, however, as these coinfections could accelerate other diseases as well.

For example, herpes viruses have been implicated as a trigger of both AIDS6 and myalgic encephalomyelitis7 (chronic fatigue syndrome or ME-CFS). According to Mikovits, these diseases don’t appear until viruses from different families partner up and retroviruses take out the Type 1 interferon pathway. Long term, the COVID mass injection campaign may be laying the foundation for a rapidly approaching avalanche of a wide range of debilitating chronic illnesses.

Are COVID Shots Appropriately Optimized?
    As noted in the Vaccines article cited earlier, the codon optimization in the Pfizer and Moderna shots could be problematic:8

“As mammalian host cells attack unmodified exogeneous RNA, all U nucleotides were replaced by N1-methylpseudouridine (Ψ). However, Ψ wobbles more in base-pairing than U and can pair not only with A and G, but also, to a lesser extent, with C and U.

This is likely to increase misreading of a codon by a near-cognate tRNA. When nucleotide U in stop codons was replaced by Ψ, the rate of misreading of a stop codon by a near-cognate tRNAs increased.

Such readthrough events would not only decrease the number of immunogenic proteins, but also produce a longer protein of unknown fate with potentially deleterious effects …

The designers of both vaccines considered CGG as the optimal codon in the CGN codon family and recoded almost all CGN codons to CGG … [M]ultiple lines of evidence suggest that CGC is a better codon than CGG. The designers of the mRNA vaccines (especially mRNA-1273) chose a wrong codon as the optimal codon.”

The paper also points out the importance of vaccine mRNA to be translated accurately and not merely effectively, because if the wrong amino acids are incorporated, it can confuse your immune system and prevent it from identifying the correct targets.

Accuracy is also important in translation termination, and here it comes down to selecting the correct stop codons. Stop codons (UAA, UAG or UGA), when present at the end of an mRNA coding sequence signals the termination of protein synthesis.

According to the author, both Pfizer and Moderna selected less than optimal stop codons. “UGA is a poor choice of a stop codon, and UGAU in Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna mRNA vaccines could be even worse,” she says.

What Health Problems Can We Expect to See More Of?
    While the variety of diseases we may see a rise in as a result of this vaccination campaign are myriad, some general predictions can be made. We’ve already seen a massive uptick in blood clotting disorders, heart attacks and stroke, as well as heart inflammation.

More long term, Seneff believes we’ll see a significant rise in cancer, accelerated Parkinson’s-like diseases, Huntington’s disease, and all types of autoimmune diseases and neurodegenerative disorders.

Mikovits also suspects many will develop chronic and debilitating diseases and will die prematurely. At highest risk, she places those who are asymptomatically infected with XMRVs and gammaretroviruses from contaminated conventional vaccines. The COVID shot will effectively accelerate their death by crippling their immune function. “The kids that are highly vaccinated, they’re ticking time bombs,” Mikovits said in my May 2021 interview.

What Are the Options?
    While all of this is highly problematic, there is hope. From my perspective, I believe the best thing you can do is to build your innate immune system. To do that, you need to become metabolically flexible and optimize your diet. You’ll also want to make sure your vitamin D level is optimized to between 60 ng/mL and 80 ng/mL (100 nmol/L to 150 nmol/L).

I also recommend time-restricted eating, where you eat all your meals for the day within a six- to eight-hour window. Time-restricted eating will also upregulate autophagy, which may help digest and remove spike protein. Avoid all vegetable oils and processed foods. Focus on certified-organic foods to minimize your glyphosate exposure.

Sauna therapy may also be helpful. It upregulates heat shock proteins, which can help refold misfolded proteins. They also tag damaged proteins and target them for removal.

Sources and References
    1, 2 Twitter Ehden August 15, 2021
    3, 5 Nature Reviews Drug Discovery August 25, 2021
    4 Vaccines July 2021; 9(7): 734
    6 Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy 1996 37. Suppl B, 87-95
    7 ImmunoHorizons April 1, 2020
    8 Vaccines July 2021; 9(7): 734, Introduction
    https://www.citizensjournal.us/long-...al-mrna-shots/

They are calling it a "vaccine" in order to get complete immunity from any liability under the umbrella of the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act.

https://www.citizensjournal.us/long-...al-mrna-shots/
    I think this is what RFK Jr. was just talking about.

Robert F Kennedy, Jr. Explains Why They’re Going After the Kids — And It’s Not What You Think (VIDEO)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    That is correct. If people just looked and the VAERS report, they would see that, even as the side effects are underreported as it is, the side effects/adverse events (death & injuries) from these shots are more than any recorded side effects/adverse events from any other jabs have been recorded. This should make people pay close attention to the reports.

That is correct. If people just looked and the VAERS report, they would see that, even as the side effects are underreported as it is, the side effects/adverse events (death & injuries) from these shots are more than any recorded side effects/adverse events from any other jabs have been recorded. This should make people pay close attention to the reports.
    This site does a nice weekly summary of VAERS data to make it easier to read and understand: https://vaersanalysis.info/2021/12/2...gh-12-17-2021/

Here's a selection of graphs:

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    This site does a nice weekly summary of VAERS data to make it easier to read and understand: https://vaersanalysis.info/2021/12/2...gh-12-17-2021/

Here's a selection of graphs:

Thank you.

Here's another insidious chart:

Since a person is not considered "vaccinated" until 2 weeks after the jab, most of these deaths will also be counted as "unvaccinated" or "partially vaccinated" when the CDC parses the covid death numbers. That's pretty sickening.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Here is my definition ( only one I'm going to use ) if it was a vaccine it would work. (I had the polio vaccine and didnt get polio). Since it doesnt work it is not a vaccine .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Here is my definition ( only one I'm going to use ) if it was a vaccine it would work. (I had the polio vaccine and didnt get polio). Since it doesnt work it is not a vaccine .
    Hmm. Makes too much sense.

NOT ON CNN/MSNBC DEATH TV:

Four more young, fabulously fit professional athletes from around the world dropped dead of heart attacks.

Since a person is not considered "vaccinated" until 2 weeks after the jab, most of these deaths will also be counted as "unvaccinated" or "partially vaccinated" when the CDC parses the covid death numbers. That's pretty sickening.
    Exactly. 14 days after second shot to be counted as "vaccinated" if you die.

Mercola today.
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...0-percent.aspx

Why Did US Deaths Shoot Up 40% Above Normal Last Year?

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

• OneAmerica, a national life insurance company based in Indianapolis, reports working age people (18 to 64) are dying at a rate that is 40% higher than prepandemic rates

• There’s also been an uptick in disability claims. Initially, there was a rise in short-term disability claims, but now most claims are for long-term disabilities

• Hospitalizations in Indiana are also higher than before the COVID shots were rolled out in in 2021, and the highest they’ve been in five years

• The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India also reports a 41% rise in death claims in 2021
    • COVID-19 deaths were significantly lower in 2021 than 2020, so COVID-19 can be ruled out as the cause for this historical rise in excess deaths and disabilities. Right now, the most probable cause is the experimental COVID jabs

As we’ve seen over the past two years, data and statistics can be manipulated and skewed in a wide variety of ways. COVID cases, for example, have clearly been overinflated by including people with no symptoms (likely false positives) and diagnosing anyone entering the hospital for an unrelated issue as a COVID patient if they test positive (again, falsely) for SARS-CoV-2.

One of the most reliable data points we have is all-cause mortality. It’s very hard to massage that statistic, as people are either dead or they’re not. Their inclusion in the national death index database is based on one primary criteria — they’ve died — regardless of the cause.

From there, their cause of death, as identified on their death certificate, is added in to more granular statistics, such as the number of people who died from cancer and heart disease in any given year, for example. But while the cause of any givendeath can be manipulated and altered, the fact that there was a death is more certain. What’s more, death rates tend to be very stable.

We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business ... death rates are up 40% over what they were prepandemic. ~ Scott Davidson, CEO of OneAmerica

As noted in a (not peer-reviewed) study led by scientist Denis Rancourt, who looked at U.S. mortality between March 2020 and October 2021,1 “All-cause mortality by time is the most reliable data for detecting true catastrophic events causing death, and for gauging the population-level impact of any surge in deaths from any cause.”

40% Rise in Deaths Among Working Americans

With that in mind, OneAmerica’s announcement that the death rate of working-age Americans (18 to 64), in the third quarter of 2021, was 40% higher than prepandemic levels is rather stunning. OneAmerica is a national mutual life insurance company based in Indianapolis. During an early January 2022 press conference, CEO Scott Davidson said:2

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business — not just at OneAmerica. The data is consistent across every player in that business.
    And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic. Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic. So, 40% is just unheard of.”

According to Davidson, a majority of the death claims filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, so something else is driving up the death rate. As reported by The Center Square:3

“The CDC weekly death counts, which reflect the information on death certificates and so have a lag of up to eight weeks or longer, show that for the week ending Nov. 6, there were far fewer deaths from COVID-19 in Indiana compared to a year ago — 195 verses 336 — but more deaths from other causes — 1,350 versus 1,319.”

Disability Claims Have Also Risen

At the same time, OneAmerica has also noticed an uptick in disability claims. Initially, there was a rise in short-term disability claims, but now most claims are for long-term disabilities. The company expects the rise in claims will cost them “well over $100 million,” an unexpected expense that will be passed on to employers buying group life insurance policies.

During that press conference, Brian Tabor, president of the Indiana Hospital Association, confirmed Indiana hospitals are seeing a dramatic increase in both deaths and hospitalizations for a wide variety of conditions.4
    Not only are the number of hospitalizations in Indiana higher than it was before the COVID shots were rolled out in in 2021, it’s the highest it’s been in five years.5 Meanwhile, the daily deaths from COVID-19 are less than half that of 2020.

What’s Killing Younger Healthy Americans?

Since COVID-19 isn’t killing younger, healthy Americans, what is? What changed in 2021 that might have such a devastating effect on people’s health? Well, the most obvious change is that more than 100 million Americans got the experimental COVID shots, and doctors and scientists have elucidated several mechanisms by which these gene transfer technologies might injure or kill. As reported by vaccine safety blogger Steve Kirsch:6

“Normally death rates don’t change at all. They are very stable. It would take something REALLY BIG to have an effect this big. The effect size is 12-sigma.7 That is an event that would happen by pure chance every 2.832 years. That’s very rare. It’s basically never.

The universe is only 14 billion years old which is 1.413. In other words, the event that happened is not a statistical ‘fluke.’ Something caused a very big change ... Whatever it is that is causing this, it is bigger and deadlier than COVID and it’s affecting nearly everyone.”

Kirsch lists 14 clues as to what this deadly “something” might be, including the following:8
    The rise in deaths began after the rollout of the COVID shots
    It’s primarily working age people (18 to 64) who are dying
    There are more excess deaths than any time in history, which suggests they’re caused by a novel threat
    COVID deaths have significantly diminished, so COVID-19 can be ruled out
    People are dying from a wide variety of causes, so most pathogens can be ruled out
    To get an effect size this high, the lethal agent must affect massive numbers of people. “It is something new affecting at least half the population,” Kirsch writes, “like a new mandated vaccine for example”
    Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb has been, and continues to, push to get everyone injected
    Since other life insurance companies are seeing the same trend, the causative factor is national in scope
    The dramatic rise in disabilities suggests that many who aren’t killed by this novel threat are seriously injured, often long-term. As mentioned, doctors and scientists have detailed several mechanisms of action by which the COVID shots can maim or kill
    Adverse Events May Be More Underreported Than Calculated

Kirsch continues:9

“We know that about 3M people die a year in the U.S.10 75% are over 65 years old, so that leaves us with 750K deaths per year for under 65. If that jumped by 40% from pre-pandemic levels in Q3 and Q4, we should assume that Q2 was the ramp up period (we’ll assume a linear ramp up in Q2).
    So that is 75K deaths per quarter for Q3 and Q4 and half of that, 37K deaths in Q2. So that means roughly 187K excess deaths are probably happening for ages 18-64 due to some new cause.”

He then goes on to compare that rough estimate of 187,000 excess deaths to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) which, as of the December 24, 2021, data release, included 2,156 deaths between the ages of 17 and 65.

Subtracting the background death rate of 40 from 2,156, multiplied by Kirsch’s calculated underreporting factor (URF) of 4111 gives us 87,000 deaths. In other words, assuming vaccine injuries are underreported by a factor of 41, the real death toll from the COVID jab would be 87,000. However, that’s 100,000 short of the 187,000 excess death rate calculated above.

This means “either there is another effect at play which is actually killing more people 18 to 64 than the vaccine is, (unlikely but possible),” Kirsch writes, or “my URF of 41 is underestimating deaths by a factor of 2.15.” Kirsch is not alone in suspecting the novel COVID shots are the causative factor for this dramatic rise in excess deaths.

A Government Imposed Health Disaster Looms Large

Dr. Robert Malone addressed OneAmerica’s finding in a Substack article, stating:12

“AT A MINIMUM, based on my reading, one has to conclude that if this report holds and is confirmed by others in the dry world of life insurance actuaries, we have both a huge human tragedy and a profound public policy failure of the U.S. Government and U.S. HHS system to serve and protect the citizens that pay for this ‘service.’
    IF this holds true, then the genetic vaccines so aggressively promoted have failed, and the clear federal campaign to prevent early treatment with lifesaving drugs has contributed to a massive, avoidable loss of life.
    AT WORST, this report implies that the federal workplace vaccine mandates have driven what appears to be a true crime against humanity. Massive loss of life in (presumably) workers that have been forced to accept a toxic vaccine at higher frequency relative to the general population of Indiana.”

Jessica Rose, Ph.D., a research fellow at the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge in Israel, also weighed in on the new data:13

“So what does this tell us? It tells us that we are potentially in a huge steaming pile of $#@!. To be frank. These indications from our friend at the insurance company are simply that — indications.
    If what we are seeing in VAERS, and the other adverse event reporting systems, is the mere reflection of what is actually going on with regards to injuries, which I presume it is, then we ain’t seen nothing yet.
    And if what is being reported with regards to immune deficiencies associated with these injections is not simply anecdotal or representative of a small sub-cohort of individuals, we could be looking at a government-imposed complete health disaster.”
    The Defender also reported other studies and data suggesting the COVID shots are causing massive harm:14

“In a September study15 described as ‘narrative-shattering,’ Harvard, Tufts and Veterans Affairs researchers reported that approximately half of hospitalized patients ‘showing up on COVID-data dashboards in 2021’ had likely been admitted ‘for another reason entirely.’
    In Ventura County, California, which is witnessing a startling spike in non-COVID-related hospitalizations,16 nurse whistleblowers argue the vaccines should be one of the first explanations considered. Why else, they ask, would otherwise healthy adults be showing up in droves with brain bleeds, heart attacks, autoimmune issues and lung abnormalities?
    Autopsies17 of individuals who died following COVID vaccination reveal shocking pathological alterations most frequently affecting the heart and lungs but also the brain and other organs ...
    Far from being willing to contemplate the elephant in the room, the Indiana insurance executive indicated he plans to require all OneAmerica employees to get vaccinated. Somewhat counterintuitively, the industry’s ability to pass along costs for elevated claims activity by raising premiums now has analysts rosily predicting the insurance industry is ‘buckled up to accelerate growth in 2022’ ...
    On the consumer side of the fence, the picture is far less rosy — for both the unvaccinated and vaccinated. For example, New York State Assemblyman Patrick Burke (D-Buffalo) proposed punitive legislation that would permit insurers to deny COVID-related treatment coverage for individuals who choose not to get vaccinated.
    Adding insult to injury, there are also reports of insurance companies imposing premium increases on employers in counties with low vaccination rates. Meanwhile, many of those injured by COVID vaccines report18 denials of health and disability insurance coverage.”

Same Trend Seen in Many Other States and Countries

As noted by Davidson, OneAmerica is not alone in seeing an unprecedented spike in excess deaths. It’s also not limited to the United States. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India, for example, also reports a 41% rise in death claims in 2021.19 That’s near-identical to the 40% increase reported by OneAmerica.

According to Kirsch, Phoenix, Arizona, is reporting a 100% rise in the death rate among city employees. In 2021, it was double that of the 10-year average.20 “There is clearly something going on that is not unique to Indiana,” he writes, adding:

“Excess mortality figures in Europe21 and the UK seem to show younger people are dying faster than the elderly, and that people 0-14 are dying faster in the second half of 2021 as compared to the first. More evidence showing that the vaccines are killing kids.”

You may recall that at the end of October 2021, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published a ridiculous “study”22 that would have even failed a seventh-grade science experiment that claimed to show the COVID shot reduced the risk of death from all causes, including accidents, by 34%.
    The CDC can lie up and down all day long and attempt to confuse people with fraudulent studies, but what they are simply unable to do at this point is to manipulate the death rates. Independent third-party insurance carriers are now validating the depth of the CDC cover-up and fraud. The real-world excess deaths we’re now seeing clearly refute the CDC’s attempt to prop up the COVID jab narrative with manipulated data.

Safety Signal Is Indisputable

As cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough has repeatedly stated, we had a clear safety signal all the way back in February 2021, and it’s only gotten more pronounced over time. Despite that, not a single safety review has been conducted, and our health authorities refuse to address the astronomical death toll.
    At this point, anyone who says the COVID shots are “safe and effective,” full stop, immediately loses all credibility. There’s not a shred of data to suggest either is true. Everything we have points to these injections being the most lethal drugs ever used in modern medical history.

Perhaps the saddest part of it all is that they’re completely unnecessary. Doctors have identified several effective treatment options that can slash the COVID death rate by 85% or more. There’s no medical reason to include the global population in a novel drug experiment. We could have avoided all these excess deaths by making sure early treatment was given, rather than exclusively relying on an experimental “vaccine.”
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 01-11-2022 at 05:05 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CaptUSA again.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CaptUSA again.
    Thanks, but I noticed that link was for that weekly report. Here's a better link for updated weekly summary reports: https://vaersanalysis.info/category/...eekly-summary/

Thanks, but I noticed that link was for that weekly report. Here's a better link for updated weekly summary reports: https://vaersanalysis.info/category/...eekly-summary/
    I guess I didn't really describe the reason for the rep attempt -- it was for cluing me in to the vaersanalysis.info site itself, not just that specific link. Lots of good stuff up there. Thanks!
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

We are now a Sensation Nation! Everything is sensationalized. The weather, health, elections, white supremacy, global warming, voting rights, underprivileged, LGBTQMCRTFUCKOFF, just to name a few. And those damn Republicans got to go! oh yes and the children.

It is utterly amazing that MD doctors are pushing this junk and attacking anyone who points out the great danger as "spreading misinformatin>" I will never look t a random doctor the same way again. Now I see Josef Mengeles everywhere, and will thoroughly research where they stood on this genocide before submitting to any treatment. By VAERS alone these killer shots should have been pulled in January.

https://thecovidblog.com/
    Karen Croake Heisler: 67-year-old former Notre Dame professor says “damn the unvaccinated,” dead 12 days after third Pfizer mRNA injection

Jason Maurer: 45-year-old Ohio bartender tells world “shut up and get your vaccine,” dead five weeks after second Moderna mRNA shot

https://thecovidblog.com/

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 01-17-2022 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by libertasbella View Post
    At this point there's nothing left for the authorities to do but double down. If the normies finally understand that they were duped into hurting themselves, I cannot imagine how tumultuous the upheaval would be.
    You don't think that, being conditioned to accept themselves (depending on pallor) as the very manifestation of evil--of quick malice--most of them will merely shrug? "I guess now we know what it feels like." or even embrace: "I, too, am a victim," These white men in big pharma injected me with poison...

anyone that would contribute to a tumult didn't participate. Anyone that did doesn't have the guts to get "tumultuous" particularly when they will receive unearned accolades as "victims."

Vaccine Victims. That has a ring.

*legally distinct.

With regards to MD's not being above board: I think too many people give doctors too much credit; they are not the smartest bunch as a whole.
    Last edited by RonWrightor; 01-18-2022 at 03:12 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast