Thread: Robert Kennedy Jr about to be Epsteined.

Robert Kennedy Jr about to be Epsteined.

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Would RK Jr make a good POTUS candidate?

Like uncle, father and cousin?

There is no "Epsteined". Epstein was Kennedyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Point.

Facts.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Certainly hope he doesn't get killed.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Would RK Jr make a good POTUS candidate?
    Better than Biden/Trump.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Robert Kennedy Jr about to be Epsteined.
    You mean he's about to be whisked away to a certain country in the middle east, who is also our BFF, given plastic surgery, and left to an opulent life including molesting scores of trafficked girls from former soviet states?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Certainly hope he doesn't get killed.
    I am not sure what his game is but the Kennedy's are the epitome of the establishment. Nothing is going to happen to him.

I agree there is no "Epsteined" but Kennedyed seems a stretch as well since it is no secret like allot of the elites they were friends with that couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Better than Biden/Trump.
    No better. They are all the same. All part of the same club and you are not in it no matter which team you chose. You are garbage to these people, to not even be treated with any compassion or common decency, thought of and treated worse than average people treat their pets.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I am not sure what his game is but the Kennedy's are the epitome of the establishment. Nothing is going to happen to him.

I agree there is no "Epsteined" but Kennedyed seems a stretch as well since it is no secret like allot of the elites they were friends with that couple.

No better. They are all the same. All part of the same club and you are not in it no matter which team you chose. You are garbage to these people, to not even be treated with any compassion or common decency, thought of and treated worse than average people treat their pets.
    Do we have a dog in the fight?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

His book "The Real Anthony Fauci" currently sits at #1 on the Amazon best seller list for non-fiction

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=16857165011
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Do we have a dog in the fight?
    No. I know to recognize a good thing when they are eating each other but make no mistake the elites are all mostly evil and all on the same side which I learned from personal experience.

You know over the years here there is always someone that some of us think has come around and then we will learn it was all a ruse, that we got played again for some reason or another. Maybe he did actually come around and someone is actually exposing the truth rather than deception for some reason. IDK.

It is difficult to learn the truth when we are mostly all continually lied to all the time about everything in some way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    His book "The Real Anthony Fauci" currently sits at #1 on the Amazon best seller list for non-fiction

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=16857165011
    Well now that is interesting and do recognize that occasionally some of these people betray the own club to reveal some truths. So this looks to actually be a good thing.

I do not know anything personally about Fauci. Gates however in particular is truly a very evil man so if he is exposing him then more power to him.
    Last edited by kahless; 12-24-2021 at 04:41 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

I do not know anything personally about Fauci.
    You should definitely give Kennedy Jr a listen then. I didn't know about all the crap with the AIDS studies in the 80s.

Don't google it though. Duckduckgo gives good results on the front page.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

You know over the years here there is always someone that some of us think has come around and then we will learn it was all a ruse, that we got played again for some reason or another. Maybe he did actually come around and someone is actually exposing the truth rather than deception for some reason. IDK.

It is difficult to learn the truth when we are mostly all continually lied to all the time about everything in some way or another.
    I'm inclined to believe that about RFK Jr. One, the way the club has treated them seems to indicate they aren't good team players. Two, the way the club treated the family only makes good team players out of cowards. Three, this is the man who came on the Liberty Report, and when Ron Paul asked him who killed his uncle, finally answered the question. And the three letters he spoke were not LHO.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    You mean he's about to be whisked away to a certain country in the middle east, who is also our BFF, given plastic surgery, and left to an opulent life including molesting scores of trafficked girls from former soviet states?
    I see this as a complete possibility.

For anyone who hasn't, please watch the video in the link.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kennedy Jr does incredible work in explaining how big Pharma has captured all of our “health” agencies within our GOV

Epstein is alive in hiding, waiting for Ghislaine. She might serve a few years in a country club.
    If they try to go too hard on her, she will just "commit suicide"
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Happy New Year bump

Incredible interview with RFK jr

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RNjr4WEY1ao

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I cant even click on this, the hell does it say?