Thread: America’s Frontline Doctors Vows to Open Its Own Clinics

America’s Frontline Doctors Vows to Open Its Own Clinics

America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) is planning to open its own clinics and is inviting medical staff and pharmacists to join.

News Punch reports:

According to a newsletter that was distributed among its supporters last week, “AFLDS is opening its first medical clinic in the coming months, with many more planned shortly after.”

More at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rmacists-join/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

They had that one woman who was really nuts, but by and large they seemed ok. I would probably use their services.

Excellent.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Good news.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Free market solution? Competition? This can’t be allowed!

The medical-pharma-government complex will shut this down. Pelosi will insert language into some bill shortly, and the Biden Admin will issue some sort of rules to stop it.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

In light of today's SCOUTS ruling ALL medical workers need to look into this.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm all for it.

But, we should be aware of the practicality/reality here:

Private enterprise rarely effectively competes with government-subsidized enterprises in the same market.

I've been offered a job at a med-stop clinic where the practitioner is a huge advocate for early intervention and the Zelenko protocol (quercetin, zinc, vit-c, vit-d). She practices medicine autonomously in ways that many institutionalized doctors privately wish they could, and she has a fairly high success rate with patients, if you don't wait too long to see her.

The downside? The pay is about $15/hr. Which would put me as the lowest-paid registered nurse in the United States. In fact the nurse practitioner said straight up that the clinic 'couldn't pay me what I was worth'.

There are very, very, VERY few people who are going to work for that low pay when they can get jobs as travel nurses paying $50-75+/hr. Of course, the only reason hospitals are able to pay those wages is because, I'm certain, they are being supported by government funding, and to get that funding, all they have to do is follow the carrots on the sticks. Unless the major hospital conglomerations bump their heads and go full retard, that won't change, because there's always someone who will follow the rules unquestioningly, willing to buy out those who buck the system, and there is always freshly-printed carrot-on-stick money to ensure they have that kind of power in the market.

I might take the job offer though, just to be able to work somewhere that isn't hamstrung by regulations and "approved" protocols. But I am an outlier, and unlikely to be the norm unless healthcare workers collectively desire to work for 50%-75% less than what they could be making.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I'm all for it.

But, we should be aware of the practicality/reality here:

Private enterprise rarely effectively competes with government-subsidized enterprises in the same market.

I've been offered a job at a med-stop clinic where the practitioner is a huge advocate for early intervention and the Zelenko protocol (quercetin, zinc, vit-c, vit-d). She practices medicine autonomously in ways that many institutionalized doctors privately wish they could, and she has a fairly high success rate with patients, if you don't wait too long to see her.

The downside? The pay is about $15/hr. Which would put me as the lowest-paid registered nurse in the United States. In fact the nurse practitioner said straight up that the clinic 'couldn't pay me what I was worth'.

There are very, very, VERY few people who are going to work for that low pay when they can get jobs as travel nurses paying $50-75+/hr. Of course, the only reason hospitals are able to pay those wages is because, I'm certain, they are being supported by government funding, and to get that funding, all they have to do is follow the carrots on the sticks. Unless the major hospital conglomerations bump their heads and go full retard, that won't change, because there's always someone who will follow the rules unquestioningly, willing to buy out those who buck the system, and there is always freshly-printed carrot-on-stick money to ensure they have that kind of power in the market.

I might take the job offer though, just to be able to work somewhere that isn't hamstrung by regulations and "approved" protocols. But I am an outlier, and unlikely to be the norm unless healthcare workers collectively desire to work for 50%-75% less than what they could be making.
    The bottom line is, we all need to do some soul searching...money over morals won't get us anywhere in the end. Doing the right thing will.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Thanks for post nobody hero. Let us know how it goes, hope it works out

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    The bottom line is, we all need to do some soul searching...money over morals won't get us anywhere in the end. Doing the right thing will.
    Absolutely. It's a tough-sell though.

As long as the cotton is cheap, no one cares about the slavery.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

I just heard some politician saying dishwashers were making $18 per hour.