Thread: Eric Trump Splits With Father on COVID Vax, Joins RFK Jr., Gen. Flynn, Dr Peter McCullough...

Eric Trump Splits With Father on COVID Vax, Joins RFK Jr., Gen. Flynn, Dr Peter McCullough...

Eric Trump Splits With Father on COVID Vax, Joins RFK Jr., Gen. Flynn, Drs. Peter McCullough, Judy Mikovits, Dr. Simone Gold, Dr. Zelenko, Del Bigtree, Other Anti-Clot-Shot Heroes on National Tour

...And Other Anti-Clot-Shot Heroes on National Tour

This is the ultimate dream team I have been praying for. Now Trump coming out for booster makes a little sense. He's the bad cop to the good cop, his own son. Prediction: Eric Trump will run for president in 2024. And he will be unstoppable. No matter how much they cheat and they will. Because all these investigations going nowhere are doing one thing. They are exposing the play books and the players. We have got a map of the swamp.

OFFICIAL VIDEO
    https://rumble.com/vqrdwy-general-fl...-and-dr.-.html

Time to Free America | Time to Free America

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good!
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

What makes Eric Trump so special and qualified to be POTUS?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    His name starts with a T and ends with P. It also rhymes with rump.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Well, judging from the office holders over the last 30 years or so, the qualifications are pretty low.

Basically, you need the ability to raise large amounts of money and/or have the backing of the political cartels.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

This is great news. Everyone needs to get off their arse and get active. You cannot sit this one out.

https://timetofreeamerica.com/
    Last edited by donnay; 12-21-2021 at 08:18 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Wonder if Trump's other kids will do the same.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

At some point down the road when he fully has the anti-vaxxers support he will make a speech to coral them to the preferred family candidate. Everything they say and do is carefully planned for which a segment of the population will always fall for it.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Funding Fathers of future political campaigns will remember this.

Projections in lieu of this split:

Out of question:
    Eric Trump 2024

Possible MAGA heirs:
    Don Trump Jr 2024
    Ivanka Trump 2024

Reuters
    President Donald Trump's son Eric and his wife Lara, son Donald Trump Jr., daughters Tiffany Trump and Ivanka Trump arrive for the start of U.S. President Donald Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden first 2020 presidential campaign debate held on the campus of the Cleveland Clinic at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S., September 29, 2020

Flynn 2024 was already OOQ since reports of his links to disgraced Israeli NSO spyware blackmailer tools maker came out.

I remember when Bush W gave a speech Ron Paul would have been proud of, and given himself.

Problem is, Bush Sr. - Bush W, Bill Clinton - Hillary Clinton. Now we have D J Trump - Eric Trump.

‘Merika loves them their family cabals.

TrustThePlan 2.0

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I remember when Bush W gave a speech Ron Paul would have been proud of, and given himself.

Problem is, Bush Sr. - Bush W, Bill Clinton - Hillary Clinton. Now we have D J Trump - Eric Trump.

‘Merika loves them their family cabals.

TrustThePlan 2.0
    I think you can also attribute that to the elites and dynasties basically own the two party system, so then average folks do not have much of a choice.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.