Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Got a Booster, don't question/doubt the covid vax.

Trump Got a Booster, don't question/doubt the covid vax.

Is Trump Controlled Opposition?
    A number of former Trump supporters were disappointed to see that Trump in a vid with Bill O'Reilly claimed that Trump got a booster and suggested to his supporters.

"You’re playing right into their hands" when you doubt the #COVID19 vaccines.
    Trump: "You’re playing right into their hands" when you doubt the #COVID19 vaccines.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    A number of former Trump supporters were disappointed to see that Trump in a vid with Bill O'Reilly claimed that Trump got a booster and suggested to his supporters.

Trump: "You’re playing right into their hands" when you doubt the #COVID19 vaccines.
    Trump always supported the vaccines.
    "I am a bird"

In 2019 Trump signed an EO dealing specifically with allowing use of MRNA tech to be used in researching new vaxx tech. In 2020 he signed Operation Warpspeed that allowed the rushed shot and all the propaganda spewn forth the last 2 years. He was always part of the big pharma team, that was his purpose in the WH along with radicalizing the right.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Trump Now Supports Covid Vaxs
    Since when has he not?

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...90894966124548
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

In order to be controlled opposition, you first have to be opposition. Trump has never been that.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

I do not know what it is about a segment of Trump supporters that even to this day continue to apply a belief system and Presidential record to Trump that never really existed other than in their own minds. I suppose that is how they got away with "two more weeks" fund raising for almost a year. I guess entertaining rallies is all it takes for people to believe in an image.

Despite all his own admissions contrary to what he campaigned on in 2016, his decision to do rallies with Bill O I believe are finally waking people up to who he really is.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

He always did. The trumpkins just didn't want him to and projected their views onto him.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Its interesting that many in MSM now supports Trump Wrap Speed while they ignored the questioning of it just a year ago. I have no doubts he supports the vax passports as well.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He also supported early therapeutics like Hydroxychloroquine. And we saw how that went, with the fake lancet study. He supported monoclonal antibody treatments, which he received himself, and he wanted it available to everyone, and it is now widely available. If I was 70+ years old, i would get the vaccines too, but i'm young and healthy, and see no reason to, except now to declare illegal any government mandate related to taking them. He has stated under his administration, there would be no mandates to get the vaccine.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

It's funny how quickly people can forget things. Trump caused all this mess by not stopping the government response in its tracks. Trump signed the CARES act proudly. Trump allowed the lockdowns to proceed.

Trump did some good things and he was better than the current occupant, but he was never a fan of liberty. Still isn't.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I like Trump a lot but he should shut up about Vaccines.

His gi-normous ego prevents him from admitting he $#@!ed the vaccine issue up by the numbers.
    @Occam's Banana - Hooray for the Christmas Banana
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hooray for William "Candy Cane" Wallace!

Quantum Dark Energy Wormhole Chess.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    It's funny how quickly people can forget things. Trump caused all this mess by not stopping the government response in its tracks. Trump signed the CARES act proudly. Trump allowed the lockdowns to proceed.

Trump did some good things and he was better than the current occupant, but he was never a fan of liberty. Still isn't.
    Yes, that.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Very doubtful that Trump got vaccinated, let alone got a booster. Back when Biden said earlier in the year that he was responsible for the creation of the vaccines and the roll out of them, Trump should have said nothing and let him take all the credit.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

+rep

Not only is Trump not "a fan of liberty," he isand always has been a mortal enemy to liberty. Just because he's a bit better than the current mortal enemy doesn't make him a friend. People really need to remember that.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Quantum Dark Energy Wormhole Chess.
    Aaaaannnd there it is:

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Now Trump coming out for booster makes a little sense. He's the bad cop to the good cop, his own son.

Aaaaannnd there it is:
    Looks like we found your controlled opposition @AngryCanadian.

Eric Trump is going to be the Ray Epps of the anti-lockdown, anti-vaccine mandate movement.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

Last edited by Sammy; 12-21-2021 at 10:53 AM.

Trump allowed the lockdowns to proceed.
    Because he's not a dictator? That's all on the states.. not sure what Constitutional authority he would have had to stop them. He told them to re-open, but he can't make them, I don't think.. and if he could, he would have been labelled one and they would have blamed every death on him (they did anyway... but you can't predict the future)
    Last edited by dannno; 12-21-2021 at 10:58 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Here is another angry former supporter video making the rounds. Trump is even losing his support of this hot blonde who goes on a tirade about his vax comments. She makes some good points.

Last edited by kahless; 12-21-2021 at 11:25 AM. Reason: found the bitchute button, man i gotta eat
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Because he's not a dictator? That's all on the states.. not sure what Constitutional authority he would have had to stop them. He told them to re-open, but he can't make them, I don't think..
    That's not what Trump said.

In fact, that's what Cuomo said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Bill O’Reilly: I Had to Console Trump After MAGA Fans Booed Him for Getting Vaccine Booster
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/bill-o...accine-booster

What a snowflake. LOL.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Because he's not a dictator? That's all on the states...
    No it isn't. The lockdown strategy came down from the federal government. It was the Trump administration that devised it, coordinated it, recommended it to the states, and supported them in implementing it. The reason the states all implemented the same policies at the same time was because they weren't acting independently. They were following the Trump Administration's plan. Without Trump, it never would have happened at all. The lockdowns were Trump's baby, and he boasted that he saved millions of lives by way of them. When Georgia's governor tried to end lockdowns sooner than Trump wanted him to, Trump castigated him for it publicly.
    https://www.aier.org/article/the-emergency-is-real/
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 12-21-2021 at 11:48 AM.
    Ron Paul

Trump Was Always For Big Government and Pharma

Donald Trump has always lacked wisdom and sound judgment when it came to civil governance. He's not a principled person, and that was seen very early on during the 2015 Primaries. Many of you here, in desperation and ignorance, failed to see the arbitrariness and inconsistencies in Trump's political philosophy. Trump was always a big-government politician, and that was seen during the supposed pandemic last year, with his adherence to Drs. Fauci's and Birx's policies which empowered the federal government to speed-up the need for vaccines and incentivized pharmaceutical companies to take shortcuts in order to meet that demand.

Thus, it's no surprise to many of us here who warned the rest of you about the shortcomings of Donald Trump that he's a big supporter of these experimental, liability-free vaccines. All of you Trumpers should've listened. But at least we have Sen. Paul holding Dr. Fauci's feet to the fire every chance he gets, unlike what Trump was willing to do because of his own arrogance. And Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx played him like the fool he is. You Trumpers got played, too.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Remember When Trump Cried Because Massie Was Constitutional?

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    No it isn't. The lockdown strategy came down from the federal government. It was the Trump administration that devised it, coordinated it, recommended it to the states, and supported them in implementing it. The reason the states all implemented the same policies at the same time was because they weren't acting independently. They were following the Trump Administrations plan. Without Trump, it never would have happened at all. The lockdowns were Trump's baby, and he boasted that he saved millions of lives by way of them. When Georgia's governor tried to end lockdowns sooner than Trump wanted him to, Trump castigated him for it publicly.
    https://www.aier.org/article/the-emergency-is-real/
    Remember when Trump called Rep. Massie a "third-rate grandstander" and threatened him to be kicked out of the GOP for Massie's stance against the "CARES Act," which wouldn't even go up for a recorded vote: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/27/coro...pose-bill.html
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    Remember when Trump called Rep. Massie a "third-rate grandstander" and threatened him to be kicked out of the GOP for Massie's stance against the "CARES Act," which wouldn't even go up for a recorded vote: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/27/coro...pose-bill.html
    Yep. And Massie stood alone on that bill.

Am I really supposed to believe that Trump had nothing to do with that?
    Ron Paul

Trump Was For "Build Back Better" Before Biden

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Yep. And Massie stood alone on that bill.

Am I really supposed to believe that Trump had nothing to do with that?
    Of course, Trump had something to do with that. If he had followed the Constitution (as Rep. Massie did), then he would've vetoed the bill for all of its unconstitutional spending, the failure of Congress to read and debate the bill, and the fact that it wasn't done through a recorded vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    His gi-normous ego prevents him from admitting he $#@!ed the vaccine issue up by the numbers.
    That about sums it up.

But let’s not forget history. At the beginning, there were many unknowns. We didn't know how lethal the disease was. We didn't know how to treat it. The general idea of a (traditional) vaccine was a good one. Many people have not moved beyond that basic idea. That is the (lack of) depth of their knowledge.

Rushing through a new, completely different, experimental vaccine was a bad idea. And it was a much worse idea once we knew that COVID wasn't lethal for the vast majority of the population (infection fatality rate of less than 1% for anyone under 65, far lower for young people), and we did learn how to treat it much more effectively.

Trump’s ego would not allow a change in course. And it is an issue where he hopes to gain acceptance with the mainstream media. Even Fox News for the most part still pushes the vaccines like good dogs for the pharma-industrial complex.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast