Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump Got a Booster, don't question/doubt the covid vax.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    COVID Fascism is Too Big a Problem for One Man's Ego

His ego won't allow it?

His pocketbook won't allow it. The man has been on the gravy train his whole life. He can't afford to jump off. He has a lifestyle to support.

Besides, any idiot can see the Epstein Blackmail Machine has Trump in its pocket. And that was inherited by what? Mossad? The Clinton Foundation? Merck?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    His ego won't allow it?

His pocketbook won't allow it. The man has been on the gravy train his whole life. He can't afford to jump off. He has a lifestyle to support.

Besides, any idiot can see the Epstein Blackmail Machine has Trump in its pocket. And that was inherited by what? Mossad? The Clinton Foundation? Merck?
    So you liked the video?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

So you liked the video?
    He's not talking to me. I have no need to view this or anything else through a Trump Lens. He reminds me of the MSM during the 2016 primaries. Everything Is Always All About Trump.

But he's also absolutely right. His opinion of Trump's motives is his opinion. Mine is mine. And he's pedantic. Nothing snappy, no "politicians never, ever made America great, that's our job." But he's not wrong.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-23-2021 at 11:31 AM.
    We believe our lying eyes...

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You really have your fingers on the pulse of America. How do you get a hold of these fresh tweets so quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    One thing that skeptics may be overlooing is that boosters also boost various economies.. and this argument is not like the broken window fallacy of those who used to support wars to boost economy during pre-MAGA years.

Good question and good point, people do tend to have short memories.. espesially when it comes to politics and political choices.
    I don't think there is anyone who doesn't know that he was cheering on Operation Warp Speed. Some of his fans may down play it, but there is no forgetting it.
    Last edited by RJB; 12-23-2021 at 07:21 PM.

No big deal. Big Pharma just pays better than Big War now. I remember wanting to vomit when Trump was doing his daily briefs brought to you by Pfizer. I am sure a lot of you remember him hawking different products like test kits and $#@!. Disgusting piece of $#@!.

Since Trump is shedding the spike proteins, any Patriots who go to his rallies should wear masks for their protection.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Trump is fixated on taking credit for the vaccine. That's good for America.

Donald Trump’s handling of the Covid-19 pandemic while president was horrendous. He downplayed the deadliness of the novel coronavirus by equating it to a flu, he railed against lifesaving lockdowns and he mused about injecting disinfectant as a remedy. But in a rare show of good sense, Trump has recently been trying to sell his own base on the value of the Covid vaccines.

The former president wants credit for his administration’s role in the vaccines’ quick development and distribution. He might not be championing the vaccines for the right reasons, but given that he’s likely the single-most influential person in America when it comes to convincing establishment-skeptical conservatives to get the jab, the consequences are beneficial for our country. His sparring with anti-vaccine activists also speaks to tensions within his base that he’ll have to reckon with if he runs in 2024.

Trump clearly sees the development of the vaccines while he was president as an opportunity to secure his historical legacy.
    More: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ica/ar-AAS69Jl
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump is fixated on taking credit for the vaccine. That's good for America.
    It is all about him and taking credit, everything else be damned. Even lets say for example Trump is right, it is still all about him and taking credit, everything else be damned. Otherwise he would have addressed people's concerns. He won't do that since they do not give a damn about anyone but themselves.

The thing is they will hear from allot of people about that believe the same thing I am saying and the concern about losing support because of it. Only then will they adjust their words and strategy accordingly for that reason. Not because they are concerned about the health of their supporters. However fools will believe they are sincere but the fact is they do not give a damn about anyone but themselves and their exclusive club.
    Last edited by kahless; 12-24-2021 at 02:21 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Since Trump is shedding the spike proteins, any Patriots who go to his rallies should wear masks for their protection.
    I live with two.. experiment subjects.

and observed the Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome first hand with the dog, shortly after the shots.

It killed the dog.

It is being seen in Children.. and was observed and reported in published material related to mRNA experimentation.
    Was documented in animal trials that were Discontinued/ended early (due to Death of test animals)
    Last edited by pcosmar; 12-24-2021 at 02:03 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I fail to see why this is news. Trump pushed for the vaccine, championed it. <shrug>

Trump obviously doesn't believe in natural immunity. He had COVID. There was no rational, medical or scientific reason for him to take the experimental vaccine. It was unnecessary risk for him. All risk, no reward.

Edit:
    I'll have to retract that. Trump talked about how great natural immunity is in his interview with Candace Owens. So why would he take the vaccine?
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 12-24-2021 at 02:54 PM.

Trump obviously doesn't believe in natural immunity. He had COVID. There was no rational, medical or scientific reason for him to take the experimental vaccine. It was unnecessary risk for him. All risk, no reward.
    he just probably says he took it
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

I hate the meme of "OK Boomer," but Trump is a stereotypical Boomer.

I'll have to retract that. Trump talked about how great natural immunity is in his interview with Candace Owens. So why would he take the vaccine?

I'm guessing people say he took the vaccine because he is in his mid 70s, overweight, and his immune system is not the same as a young persons.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump is playing 3d chess. The left media has been giving him a lot of positive coverage since he praised the vaccines.

This also goes along with the left media narrative that only Trump supporters are refusing the vaccine. Now that Trump has endorsed the vaccine, no one will oppose them now. This will fix those deplorable, Trump supporting vaccine deniers.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Here is another angry former supporter video making the rounds. Trump is even losing his support of this hot blonde who goes on a tirade about his vax comments. She makes some good points.

She's only "hot" because literally everything you see of her is fake. Fake dyed hair, fake skin (makeup), lip injections, probably fake chest, fake whitened teeth, fake nails, etc.

Any way I really wish we could all stop talking about Trump. He's still working as an excellent distraction. The mileage TPTB have gotten out of him as a distraction is quite remarkable. I remember when Presidents pretty much disappeared from the media cycle after their term(s) were up.
    Last edited by devil21; 12-26-2021 at 02:47 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Here is another angry former supporter video making the rounds. Trump is even losing his support of this hot blonde who goes on a tirade about his vax comments. She makes some good points.

Would bang.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I live with two.. experiment subjects.

and observed the Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome first hand with the dog, shortly after the shots.

It killed the dog.

It is being seen in Children.. and was observed and reported in published material related to mRNA experimentation.
    Was documented in animal trials that were Discontinued/ended early (due to Death of test animals)
    Expand on the dog part, perhaps? Shedding killed the dog?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    She's only "hot" because literally everything you see of her is fake. Fake dyed hair, fake skin (makeup), lip injections, probably fake chest, fake whitened teeth, fake nails, etc.

Any way I really wish we could all stop talking about Trump. He's still working as an excellent distraction. The mileage TPTB have gotten out of him as a distraction is quite remarkable. I remember when Presidents pretty much disappeared from the media cycle after their term(s) were up.
    True, but I would have to agree with @unknown on this one. There is a plus side to all that like good hygiene habits and she probably takes care of herself. There is nothing worse than dating someone, finding out they have really bad body odor up close and a slob in some way. She also sounds like she can think for herself, broke the conditioning and is not with the brainwashed sheep.
    Last edited by kahless; 12-26-2021 at 10:25 AM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Expand on the dog part, perhaps? Shedding killed the dog?
    https://www.cdc.gov/mis/index.html

It is related to the Experimental Jab,,not the Cold.

https://www.westonaprice.org/health-...pread-disease/
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I fail to see why this is news. Trump pushed for the vaccine, championed it. <shrug>
    It's not news. Trump is a boomer and will continue to do and say boomer things. His base will still support him.

The only people who care about this hated Trump to begin with.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    THis meme is almost as troubling as this AJ news:
    Would it be safe to say that there are a lot of men whom AJ has called the most evil man who's ever lived?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

True, but I would have to agree with @unknown on this one. There is a plus side to all that like good hygiene habits and she probably takes care of herself. There is nothing worse than dating someone, finding out they have really bad body odor up close and a slob in some way. She also sounds like she can think for herself, broke the conditioning and is not with the brainwashed sheep.
    I would use my tongue to plant seeds of liberty up her bung hole.

To use the vernacular.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast