Thread: Federal appeals court reinstates Biden administration’s business vaccine and testing mandate

Federal appeals court reinstates Biden administration’s business vaccine and testing mandate

Federal appeals court reinstates Biden administration’s business vaccine and testing mandate

A federal appeals court has reinstated the Biden administration’s vaccine and testing requirement for private businesses that covers about 80 million American workers.

The ruling by the 6th U.S. Court of Appeals in Cincinnati lifted a November injunction that had blocked the rule from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, which applies to businesses with at least 100 workers.

In the decision Friday, the 6th Circuit noted that OSHA has historical precedent for using wide discretion to ensure worker safety and “demonstrated the pervasive danger that COVID-19 poses to workers—unvaccinated workers in particular—in their workplaces.”
    The decision by the 6th Circuit sets up a Supreme Court showdown over Biden’s policy. Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said on Friday that he will immediately ask the nation’s highest court to overturn the vaccine and testing requirements.
    More: https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/17/fede...e-mandate.html
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Was/is that supposed to start on Jan 4th, or a different date?
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    Was/is that supposed to start on Jan 4th, or a different date?
    IIRC, it is now back on the original OSHA timeline, but they say they will be lenient at first due to the legal questions.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Does anyone know if "companies over 100 people..." means total, or in one location?
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    Does anyone know if "companies over 100 people..." means total, or in one location?
    It's total. But...

DO NOT COMPLY!!!!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire