Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U of Penn trans queeer swimmer blows biological female swimmers out of the water

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Andy Kaufman was the seminal inspiration for Lia Thomas. People mocked and laughed at Kaufman, but he was ahead of his time.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

Someone + rep RJB more, please!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

Someone + rep RJB more, please!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can't understand why the entire world doesn't think about Andy Kaufman everytime a man dominates a woman's sport. Kaufman was a unique (and I think brilliant comic). He played the bad guy well. I remember getting in trouble at 6 for hitting an 8 year old girl who was bullying me. I never hit a girl again. It's a societal taboo. Now society says a man is brave for wearing makeup and beating up a woman in a UFC ring. It's crazy.

An Andy Kaufman video should pop up with every single one of these instances.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't understand why the entire world doesn't think about Andy Kaufman everytime a man dominates a woman's sport. Kaufman was a unique (and I think brilliant comic). He played the bad guy well. I remember getting in trouble at 6 for hitting an 8 year old girl who was bullying me. I never hit a girl again. It's a societal taboo. Now society says a man is brave for wearing makeup and beating up a woman in a UFC ring. It's crazy.

An Andy Kaufman video should pop up with every single one of these instances.

I'm old enough to remember seeing Kaufman himself do that routine.

I cracked up.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-16-2021 at 12:10 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Kaufman versus Jerry Lawler on David Letterman.

First vid is entire segment, but no comments. Second vid is shorter, but has comments.

Brilliantly funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11T_-k7ckrg
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    That's one way to look at it. Another way to look at it is that they highlight the idiocy of women's sports, and how over these recent decades we've been asked to put our heads in the sand and pretend that these female athletes are more deserving of athletic scholarships than men who can dramatically outperform them in their sport just because they're women. In a way, all of the propping up of women's sports that we've now gotten used to was a make believe world of facts not mattering all along. Maybe Title IX is about to get hoist on its own petard.
    Idiocy of women's sports?

I mean, it's kind of fun to watch when it is women competing against other women, or men competing against other men. Watching a man beat a woman is kind of predictable and lame.

I like watching women's tennis. Some of those skirts are kinda short and those legs . . . err, well, the point is I don't think I'd call it idiocy.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I think he was trying to backtrack his prior statement about conservatives without actually backtracking when he realized that this isn't a progressive forum like he usually frequents but rather RPFs. I have done something similiar in the past when I helped run a few satire forums.

I mean what man doesn't like to watch women in their prime move around.
    Last edited by RJB; 12-16-2021 at 08:29 PM.

Shouldn't the biological female swimmers be blowing the trans swimmer?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Shouldn't the biological female swimmers be blowing the trans swimmer?
    In another thread, Billie Eilish was discussing that exact same thing.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I mean what man doesn't like to watch women in their prime move around.
    I’m only as God made me.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post

I mean, it's kind of fun to watch when it is women competing against other women, or men competing against other men. Watching a man beat a woman is kind of predictable and lame.

I like watching women's tennis. Some of those skirts are kinda short and those legs . . . err, well, the point is I don't think I'd call it idiocy.
    Fair enough. If it's really not being propped up artificially by Title IX, or similar interventions, and it's meeting a real market demand for people to watch women playing sports, that's fine. At least in college athletics though, the artificial propping up of it is extensive.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

All sports should have to be self sufficient and pay for themselves via players, spectators, donations or whatever. A simple solution to this particular issue would be for female athletes to refuse to compete against biological males. So the person jumps into the pool and swims by himself. Boycott.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    All sports should have to be self sufficient and pay for themselves via players, spectators, donations or whatever. A simple solution to this particular issue would be for female athletes to refuse to compete against biological males. So the person jumps into the pool and swims by himself. Boycott.
    So basically, get rid of women's sports.

That may be the silver lining to come out of this.

We may end up with all this misplaced energy that's been going towards women pretending to be good at sports getting redirected back to things women excel at like Home Economics, Charm School, and earning your Mrs. degree.

Instead of having men's teams and women's teams, we'll just have sports, without sex-based membership. Making the team will be merit based, and it will just be men making the teams because no women will be able to make the cut.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

So basically, get rid of women's sports.

That may be the silver lining to come out of this.

We may end up with all this misplaced energy that's been going towards women pretending to be good at sports getting redirected back to things women excel at like Home Economics, Charm School, and earning your Mrs. degree.

Instead of having men's teams and women's teams, we'll just have sports, without sex-based membership. Making the team will be merit based, and it will just be men making the teams because no women will be able to make the cut.
    Maybe get rid of all subsidized sports. If a person wants to play sports get on a team and pay your expenses. If your team is good enough that it can have sponsors, sell tickets, or generate revenue from any source go for it. Why should sports be subsidized by tax payers or other students? If a person wants to ice skate, karate, jujutsu, play basketball, whatever do that yourself. Many families pay to have their kids play sports from the time kids are tiny. Is Football, basketball, baseball,..... classes that receive credits? If not get them into the private sector.

Penn swimmer alleges Lia Thomas colluded with fellow transgender athlete to lose
    https://nypost.com/2022/01/21/penn-s...hlete-to-lose/
    Yaron Steinbuch (21 January 2022)

A biological female member of the University of Pennsylvania women’s swimming team said she believes her transgender teammate Lia Thomas colluded with a Yale transgender athlete so she could lose to prove a point, according to a report.

Yalie Iszac Henig, who is transitioning from female to male, beat Thomas in both the women’s 100- and 400-yard freestyle races during an Ivy League swim meet on Jan. 8.

Henig was reportedly able to compete on the women’s team because she had yet to start testosterone treatment.

Thomas, who has been shattering women’s team records, has become a lightning rod as her story has gained national attention in recent months. She previously competed as a man for three seasons at UPenn.

Her biological female teammate told OutKick on condition of anonymity that she believes Thomas and Henig hatched a plan during the recent meet.

“Looking at [Lia’s] time, I don’t think she was trying,” she told the outlet. “I know they’re friends and I know they were talking before the meet. I think she let her win to prove the point that, ‘Oh see, a female-to-male beat me.’”

When asked if she believed the pair colluded, the swimmer said: “I do. I can’t say for sure, but I wouldn’t be shocked if I found out that was 100 percent true.”

Henig won the 100 freestyle race with a time of 49.57 seconds. Thomas touched the wall in 52.84 seconds – though she swam the 100 freestyle in 49.42 seconds during a November tri-meet with Princeton and Cornell, OutKick reported.

The anonymous swimmer also believes Thomas wasn’t giving her all in the 200-yard freestyle, which she won with a time of 1:48.73.

“I was on deck and said to a friend, ‘She’s literally not trying.’ You could just tell,” she told OutKick. “It was blatantly obvious. I was watching the 200 free and she was literally keeping pace with the other girls.

“She was No. 1 in the country at one point. These are definitely talented swimmers, but they’re not the caliber of being at the top in the country or anything like that,” she said.

“You can tell when someone is dying and they’re swimming slow,” the swimmer added. “You can also tell when someone is not trying and I could see [in the 200 freestyle] that Lia was not trying.”

The swimmer’s accusations come as the NCAA adopted new regulations for a sport-by-sport approach for transgender athletes, bringing the organization in line with the US and International Olympic Committees.

The new NCAA regulations require Thomas and transgender student-athletes to document testosterone levels, which must meet sport-specific levels, four weeks before their sport’s championship selections.

It is unclear when Thomas transitioned from male to female. As per NCAA rules, at least one year of testosterone suppression treatment is required to be able to compete as a woman.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/li...ate-speaks-out

LIA THOMAS TEAMMATE SPEAKS OUT, WAS TOLD 'SPEAK UP ABOUT IT, YOUR LIFE WILL BE OVER IN SOME WAY'
    BRODIGAN
    JUNE 01, 2022

NCAA champion swimmer Lia Thomas broke her silence over her controversial victory on Tuesday. The controversy stems from Thomas, who was born a biological boy and competed as a biological boy, now competing against biological girls. It was perfect timing for independent filmmaker Matt Walsh, who has a documentary coming out called What Is a Woman?.

Walsh spoke to one of Thomas' teammates. The teammate had their name, face, and voice hidden because Thomas' supporters, according to the teammate, have made it clear "if you speak up about it, your life will be over in some way, you’ll be blasted all over the internet as a ‘transphobe,’ […] you’ll never be able to get a job."

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/st...49621298118662

"If you even bring up the fact that Lia’s swimming might not be fair, you’re immediately shut down and called a hateful person, or transphobic."

"So, Penn actually brought in people high up in the athletic department to talk to us, like brought in someone from the LGBTQ center, they brought in someone from psychological services."

Penn brought in someone from psychological services to help the female swimmers get more comfortable with Thomas as if the other swimmers were the ones with the issue.

Of note, it was made public in January that some teammates were uncomfortable sharing a locker room with Thomas, because "Lia still has male body parts and is still attracted to women." The male body part being the "penis." Women without penises are uncomfortable having Lia, who has one, changing with them. Prior to 2021, the "penis" was known exclusively for being a male body part.

Penn brought in psychologists to help the biologically female swimmers get over their pre-2021 views of sexuality and gender. It was the teammates' problem to deal with, according to the school.

Lia Thomas hopes to compete in the Olympics. Matt Walsh's What Is a Woman? documentary debuts at the Daily Wire on June 1.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Lia Thomas banned as FINA votes to restrict transgender women from competitions
    By Associated Press
    June 19, 2022
    https://nypost.com/2022/06/19/fina-v...imming-events/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    By Associated Press
    June 19, 2022
    Get ready for the left to be in complete and utter outrage after hearing this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

By Associated Press
    June 19, 2022

FINA members widely adopted a new “gender inclusion policy” on Sunday that only permits swimmers who transitioned before age 12 to compete in women’s events. The organization also proposed an “open competition category.”
    Three guesses as to which direction the gay agenda is going to go with this.
    Ron Paul

By Associated Press
    June 19, 2022
    Good News. Nice to hear

FINA members widely adopted a new “gender inclusion policy” on Sunday that only permits swimmers who transitioned before age 12 to compete in women’s events.
    Three guesses as to which direction the gay agenda is going to go with this.
    Surgery and hormone treatment for children? It's getting hard to tell if they are idiots who continually create unintended consequences, or they are intentional when they do these things.

The organization also proposed an “open competition category.”
    That actually sounds like an interesting idea.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    That actually sounds like an interesting idea.
    I agree.
    Ron Paul

The entire trans competing against the weaker sex thing in school sports was ridiculous from the very start and should never have been allowed . I never had any problem with the money being generated from mens football and basketball helping pay for womens sports but if that money is instead just being used to make a mockery of it I think Invisible Man is right .Just cancel womens sports and back to the kitchen where they belong..
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-20-2022 at 11:10 AM.
    Do something Danke

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Related:

Swimming’s World Governing Body Slaps Total Ban on Transgender Athletes
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/swimm...nder-athletes/

As I have always said, this is a Psychological Attack on the Mental Image of the Alpha Male and Females.

Young people need ROLE MODELS. When their Role Models are portrayed as weak and mentally $#@!ed up, they try to emulate their behaviors. Those in power DO NOT WANT a society with ALPHAS, capable of CRITICAL THINKING that reject the INSANE VALUES they are told to hold. That a Gay Trans Gender Confused Non English Speaking Socialist Telekinetic Lesbian is more of a MAN than say John Wayne (the character), or Clint Eastwood (the actor) as ALPHAS.

If the young males are deprived of the example of what an ALPHA MALE is, they tend to not become ALPHAS themselves. So they pull the MAN out of the Nuclear Family and put him to work in a dangerous demeaning job. Then they REFUSE to portray the MAN in movies and TV. This is PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE on the identity of the next generation. Yet, we still blame these young people for their $#@!ing atrocious behavior. Yes, their behavior is atrocious, but they LEARNED it from somewhere. Look at who is TEACHING these generations the most obscene values I have ever seen. They guilt all men for being men, but NEVER take ANY RESPONSIBILITY for their own behavior. We collectively have allowed ABSOLUTE PSYCHOPATHS to take charge of setting the EXAMPLES OF MORALITY AND MASCULINITY AND FEMININITY. What did we think would happen?

$#@! DRAG QUEEN STORY HOUR.

$#@! GROOMERS.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    The entire trans competing against the weaker sex thing in school sports was ridiculous from the very start and should never have been allowed . I never had any problem with the money being generated from mens football and basketball helping pay for womens sports but if that money is instead just being used to make a mockery of it I think Invisible Man is right .Just cancel womens sports and back to the kitchen where they belong..
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to oyarde again."
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    If the young males are deprived of the example of what an ALPHA MALE is, they tend to not become ALPHAS themselves. So they pull the MAN out of the Nuclear Family and put him to work in a dangerous demeaning job. Then they REFUSE to portray the MAN in movies and TV.
    Some alphas like...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I agree.
    I agree also. Seems like a good solution.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12