Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: U of Penn trans queeer swimmer blows biological female swimmers out of the water

Exclamation U of Penn trans queeer swimmer blows biological female swimmers out of the water

Video Purports to Show Trans Swimmer Crushing Female Competitors

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...-competitiors/

WARNER TODD HUSTON 15 Dec 20211

A video purporting to show transgender University of Pennsylvania swimmer Lia William Thomas utterly destroying natural-born female opponents has emerged.

The video shows Thomas laps ahead of the female competitors. Many say the performance is unsurprising since Thomas was born as a man and competed as a male swimmer for three years at the Keystone State University before “transitioning” to being a woman.

The video reportedly chronicles the 1650 Free swim event in which Thomas set a record as a female swimmer, crushing the competition by an incredible 38 seconds. In that swim meet, Thomas blasted past the competition to win the 500 by 12 seconds and the 200 free by seven seconds. These numbers are enormous, considering wins are usually clocked by less than two or three seconds ahead of the swimmer in second place.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1468810186357891079

Several of Thomas’ teammates have spoken out recently and have said that no one on the team feels that the transgender swimmer’s wins are fair or legitimate.

“Pretty much everyone individually has spoken to our coaches about not liking this. Our coach just really likes winning. He’s like most coaches. I think secretly everyone just knows it’s the wrong thing to do,” one female swimmer said last week.

Another woman on the team also said that Thomas is such a powerhouse that none of the other U Penn. swimmers feel they have a chance. “They feel so discouraged because no matter how much work they put in it, they’re going to lose,” the woman said.

Despite speaking out, Thomas’s teammates are speaking anonymously for fear of transgender activists destroying their lives with attacks on social media.

Sources also say that school officials have told the women not to talk about Thomas outside the school.

Thomas reportedly bragged about how easy it is to beat the female competition.

“That was so easy, I was cruising,” a female swimmer said Thomas boasted in November. Thomas also reportedly said, “At least I’m still No. 1 in the country,” in front of teammates.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He is so brave!

Shows how sick we have become when a strapping young man like that, instead of taking on the task of moving the society and his nation, race and individual self, forward and starting a family and raising children, is instead mentally and physically poisoning himself with queeer Marxism and genetic suicide.

Should have just gone and OD'd on Chinese fentanyl instead, dude.

Would have been quicker and less embarrassing.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    He is so brave!
    The only people willing to stand up for these women athletes, are the cis-genders $#@!lords like us, that they claim to hate so much.

Otherwise, they're more than willing to sit back, shut up and comply when it's a white male trans queeer telling them what's what.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The only people willing to stand up for these women athletes, are the cis-genders $#@!lords like us, that they claim to hate so much.
    Mixed feelings here. I'll certainly stand up for women athletes from your Saturday all-comers to the Olympics, but I have to admit some schadenfreude when the context is academia.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Shows how sick we have become when a strapping young man like that, instead of taking on the task of moving the society and his nation, race and individual self, forward and starting a family and raising children, is instead mentally and physically poisoning himself with queeer Marxism and genetic suicide.

Should have just gone and OD'd on Chinese fentanyl instead, dude.

Would have been quicker and less embarrassing.
    Really the worst part of this is that many of the media articles reporting on this and other events made no mention of Thomas being a guy. Didn't say "Trans"... nothing. They just reported on it like it was a typical female event with one of the swimmers vastly eclipsing the efforts of the others.

https://swimswam.com/penns-lia-thoma...ceton-cornell/
    https://pennathletics.com/news/2021/...itational.aspx
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

He is so brave!
    Such a brave woman indeed.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Really the worst part of this is that many of the media articles reporting on this and other events made no mention of Thomas being a guy. Didn't say "Trans"... nothing. They just reported on it like it was a typical female event with one of the swimmers vastly eclipsing the efforts of the others.

https://swimswam.com/penns-lia-thoma...ceton-cornell/
    https://pennathletics.com/news/2021/...itational.aspx
    She's gonna revolutionize women's swimming !
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Such a brave woman indeed.
    A inspiration for all men who came up short when competing against other men!

I don't like the name calling but I actually do agree in principal. I have no problems with gay people. I don't have any real issues with transgender, I think it is a bit strange but whatever floats your boat I'll call you whatever name sex or pronoun you ask me to. But biological men in womens sports is too much, they have an unfair advantage and I can't support that.

Andy Kaufman was the seminal inspiration for Lia Thomas. People mocked and laughed at Kaufman, but he was ahead of his time.

Hmmm. Looks like some dude mocking the weirdosexuals. Isn't it? Hard to tell any more. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

All of a sudden conservatives are big supporters of women's sports.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I don’t think sports has anything to do with this. It’s being demanded to live in this make-believe world where facts don’t matter and consequences aren’t real that bothers people. These “controversies” just highlight the idiocy of cultural Marxism.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    You are aware that there are conservative women. Conservative men also marry women and have daughters too. Did you intend to post this statement that takes a collectivist view of conservatives on Democratic Underground, but accidentally posted this here instead?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I don’t think sports has anything to do with this. It’s being demanded to live in this make-believe world where facts don’t matter and consequences aren’t real that bothers people. These “controversies” just highlight the idiocy of cultural Marxism.
    That's one way to look at it. Another way to look at it is that they highlight the idiocy of women's sports, and how over these recent decades we've been asked to put our heads in the sand and pretend that these female athletes are more deserving of athletic scholarships than men who can dramatically outperform them in their sport just because they're women. In a way, all of the propping up of women's sports that we've now gotten used to was a make believe world of facts not mattering all along. Maybe Title IX is about to get hoist on its own petard.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 12-15-2021 at 04:33 PM.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Otherwise, they're more than willing to sit back, shut up and comply when it's a white male trans queeer telling them what's what.
    Women can do anything you can do, and do it better, $#@!lord! (Well, except for sports, and soon to be most beauty contests...)

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Mixed feelings here. I'll certainly stand up for women athletes from your Saturday all-comers to the Olympics, but I have to admit some schadenfreude when the context is academia.
    There's nothing like a story that can fill your heart with schadenfreude!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Who remembers when East German women were banned from sports for taking steroids?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I bet all the biological women that were competing are absolutely livid by this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Andy Kaufman was the seminal inspiration for Lia Thomas. People mocked and laughed at Kaufman, but he was ahead of his time.

"I'm from Hollywood!" LOL

Just wait until a sicko identifies as a kid and destroys the t-ball universe. Jesus, Giant Meteor, Alien/Reptilian Overlord, Super volcano. Something. Please.

If I make a robot that can swim twice as fast as a human and tell everybody it identifies as a male human, would they let it compete and win against human males?

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Just wait until a sicko identifies as a kid and destroys the t-ball universe. Jesus, Giant Meteor, Alien/Reptilian Overlord, Super volcano. Something. Please.
    I identify as a dog and win dog shows.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    If I make a robot that can swim twice as fast as a human and tell everybody it identifies as a male human, would they let it compete and win against human males?
    Would the 3 laws apply?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I bet all the biological women that were competing are absolutely livid by this.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

He is so brave!

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

This shows that less capable males are physically superior to the most capable females. Males and females are not equal.

My favorite sport disc golf is set to have this issue in the 2022 season. Biological male that I guess has been on suppressants for a couple years, only been playing disc golf for 4 years and only accepting cash payouts 2 yrs ago. She has racked up over $8000 in winnings on the lower tier tourneys, and won both the A level events she played at the end of this last season. Once she truly gets her form down, biological females will not have a chance at all. The crazy thing is, disc golf already has a mixed open division at the pro level so she could register for that and be just fine. But no, feelings trump reality and a biological male gets to smash biological females so no one is offended.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Despite speaking out, Thomas’s teammates are speaking anonymously for fear of transgender activists destroying their lives with attacks on social media.
    Cowards.

I'm with Tim Pool in his view that these folks who see the problem but are unwilling to openly state it because they're "afraid" are EXACTLY why the Left has taken over every institution in society, and why the quote-unquote Right (whatever that even means anymore) ALWAYS loses.

Sometimes you just have to punch a bully right in the mouth. Maybe he'll punch back, but maybe you'll put him on his ass and let him know he's not ACTUALLY in charge of anything.

There was a country song from years ago that made the point - "You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything". STAND UP. MOST people will support you, because MOST people actually get that this is beyond absurd. There is a man competing against women in sport, and everyone gets that he's ALWAYS going to win, because, well, biology is a thing, as much as the Left hates that... men, broadly speaking, are more muscular, have greater stamina and endurance than women, and there is nothing wrong with simply acknowledging that fact.

Offer them jobs, support them on social media, praise them, let everyone know that if they openly speak out, there is a whole big chunk of what's left of this country that WILL support them!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast