Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Professor predicts a "completely vaccine-resistant" COVID-19 strain is likely to develop

Question Professor predicts a "completely vaccine-resistant" COVID-19 strain is likely to develop

Who cares about the vaccine, I think this guy owes a debt to society to share his crystal-ball technology with the world... armed with such advanced technology humanity will rapidly evolve within a couple years way beyond the point of worrying about trifles like viruses and what-not.

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well , its all resistant to the shots out there .
    Do something Danke

Professor predicts a vaccine-resistant COVID-19 strain is likely to develop
    You should be afraid.

Are you afraid yet?

Please be afraid ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

This is part of what we've been trying to say for some time, right?

It's a virus. Not all viruses can be treated or fought with a vaccine. The rhinovirus is literally the best thing to show for that. Same thing in knowing that past developments for coronavirus vaccines have failed. They mutate too quickly for a vaccine to have any meaningful effect across the broader population.

And keep in mind that the jabbers are changing their narrative, AGAIN - now it's "the vaccine will now help prevent severe sickness requiring hospitalization."

When originally it was:

Take the vax, you'll stop the spread to...
    Take the vax, you might still spread it now but your case will be mild to...

The narrative is falling apart and these people know it. When the Pfizer CEO came out and said a 4th shot may be required (considering it's been less than a year since these were released), that was when a lot of people started seeing what was going on based upon my Internet perusals. I said in another thread that now is the time to put the pressure on everyone you know to stop taking it, to wake up to the real science behind it, and to spread the word that this ends when we say it does.
    Now is not the time to let up.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

This guy is claiming that he is creating a drug to kill covid viruses in the nose so it can't be spread? Call me skeptical. Has everybody already forgotten Elizabeth Holmes and all the big claims that were bought with Theranos?

I would trust a street hustler who wants to play a card game with me before i would trust these CEOs. You're blind if you can't see the grease dripping off of their fine suits.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    This guy is claiming that he is creating a drug to kill covid viruses in the nose so it can't be spread? Call me skeptical. Has everybody already forgotten Elizabeth Holmes and all the big claims that were bought with Theranos?

I would trust a street hustler who wants to play a card game with me before i would trust these CEOs. You're blind if you can't see the grease dripping off of their fine suits.
    They are looking for a patentable substitute for a sinus rinse with Povidone Iodine. Three drops in a sinus rinse is all it takes. Povidone Iodine is cheaper than dirt.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    This is part of what we've been trying to say for some time, right?

It's a virus. Not all viruses can be treated or fought with a vaccine. The rhinovirus is literally the best thing to show for that. Same thing in knowing that past developments for coronavirus vaccines have failed. They mutate too quickly for a vaccine to have any meaningful effect across the broader population.

And keep in mind that the jabbers are changing their narrative, AGAIN - now it's "the vaccine will now help prevent severe sickness requiring hospitalization."

When originally it was:

Take the vax, you'll stop the spread to...
    Take the vax, you might still spread it now but your case will be mild to...

The narrative is falling apart and these people know it. When the Pfizer CEO came out and said a 4th shot may be required (considering it's been less than a year since these were released), that was when a lot of people started seeing what was going on based upon my Internet perusals. I said in another thread that now is the time to put the pressure on everyone you know to stop taking it, to wake up to the real science behind it, and to spread the word that this ends when we say it does.
    Now is not the time to let up.
    Exactly. It’s a farce at this point.

The so-called Covid vaccines are nothing now but an ineffective treatment with major side effects that they want everyone to take in case they catch a severe case of Covid. Might as well give everyone some chemotherapy too, just in case they get cancer.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    They are looking for a patentable substitute for a sinus rinse with Povidone Iodine. Three drops in a sinus rinse is all it takes. Povidone Iodine is cheaper than dirt.
    That looks cool! I would still be cautious about taking in something strong enough to kill a virus for an extended period of time up the nose. Even iodine compounds, which are necessary for life, can be toxic to humans with regular and extended use.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That looks cool! I would still be cautious about taking in something strong enough to kill a virus for an extended period of time up the nose. Even iodine compounds, which are necessary for life, can be toxic to humans with regular and extended use.
    Yeah, I wouldn’t recommend it all that often. Only three drops in a standard NeilMed bottle are necessary.

If I go to a big party or event, I’ll do a rinse after getting home. If I come down with something, twice a day.

People with chronic nasal or sinus infections are sometimes told to do it everyday for a certain amount of time.

I wouldn’t do it all the time for no specific reason.

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

In other words, the pandemic will continue as long as big pharma wants.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This stuff looks interesting too.
    https://www.precisionvaccinations.co...rs-cov-2-virus

The so-called Covid vaccines are nothing now but an ineffective treatment with major side effects that they want everyone to take in case they catch a severe case of Covid. Might as well give everyone some chemotherapy too, just in case they get cancer.
    Fauci already did that with AIDS. Why not try it for the Rona as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Which reminds me. Some people use those kind of nasal spray applicators for an iodine solution where it stays in the nose and probably eventually drains down into the stomach. I don't use those. I don't want to ingest it. The NeilMed rinse applicator goes up one nostril and out the other. None down the throat.

Which reminds me. Some people use those kind of nasal spray applicators for an iodine solution where it stays in the nose and probably eventually drains down into the stomach. I don't use those. I don't want to ingest it. The NeilMed rinse applicator goes up one nostril and out the other. None down the throat.
    Grapefruit Seed Extract kills viruses and isn't toxic so it's okay to drink it in water. 10 drops in a half glass of water won't hurt you at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Grapefruit Seed Extract kills viruses and isn't toxic so it's okay to drink it in water. 10 drops in a half glass of water won't hurt you at all.
    Cannabis is an Anti-Viral.

I'm a Healthy Old Man.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They all seem rather immune to the shots now.

Quote Originally Posted by copanetarab View Post
    Is there a chance to get rid of this virus?

https://www.copanetarab.com/

Maybe. When are you leaving?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    You should be afraid.

Are you afraid yet?

Please be afraid ...
    You are afraid, aren't you?

How can you not be afraid?

Be afraid, dammit!!

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...22331537793031

Be afraid, dammit!!
    I swear to God they want this thing to be worse than it really is. They seem to be hoping and praying more people die,

Notice that the common cold and flu no longer exist? It's all covid now.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I swear to God they want this thing to be worse than it really is. They seem to be hoping and praying more people die,

That was the Psyop from the beginning.. to further the agenda.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Be afraid, dammit!!

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...22331537793031
    There goes Biden hinting at a dark winter again.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    In other words, the pandemic will continue as long as big pharma wants.
    People need to:

Quit getting tested (thus stopping the ridiculous case count games put on by the media) and/or
    stopped getting vaccinated and allow what variant is left to blow through the population so we can gain a true natural herd immunity

Both could gain steam at this rate but would honestly decelerate the population's ongoing psychosis. The whole cases thing is still a big scoreboard for the media (both national and local) and the tyrannical perverts that live among us in our daily lives who love being victims.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post

One thing I think all of us on here can agree on is that this covid ruse has brought out the worst in about half of us (not us, but you know, them).
    I believe 100% that there have been more people than we think that have enjoyed being locked down, enjoyed being victims of a "global pandemic," and have relished being lorded over by bureaucrats.

These people are spiritually empty and live for no other purpose(s) than themselves, educationally indoctrinated to only believe "authority," and have been more than happy to oblige in helping root out the non groupthinkers like us because we're spoiling their new religious rites of passage.

Hail Fauci!

It's all sick. It's all a mass hypnosis induced by fear. The mask if their cross to bear. Repent, heathens by taking your vax and you will be a welcome member of our society again. That is your baptism - the vax.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They will continue to ramp-up the 'plannedemic' propaganda the more we get closer to midterm elections, because they want to continue to rig the elections with mail-in phony ballots.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    They will continue to ramp-up the 'plannedemic' propaganda the more we get closer to midterm elections, because they want to continue to rig the elections with mail-in phony ballots.
    Does anyone know of any politicians or states that have been making sincere efforts to try and clean up the happenings from the 2020 elections? I haven't seen anything which doesn't surprise me.

What have these politicians been doing to ensure 2020's fraud doesn't happen again?

Note that Bill Gates and JP Morgan have said they see the pandemic ending by end of 2022... Interestingly enough just after elections?

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    One thing I think all of us on here can agree on is that this covid ruse has brought out the worst in about half of us (not us, but you know, them).
    I believe 100% that there have been more people than we think that have enjoyed being locked down, enjoyed being victims of a "global pandemic," and have relished being lorded over by bureaucrats.

These people are spiritually empty and live for no other purpose(s) than themselves, educationally indoctrinated to only believe "authority," and have been more than happy to oblige in helping root out the non groupthinkers like us because we're spoiling their new religious rites of passage.

Hail Fauci!

It's all sick. It's all a mass hypnosis induced by fear. The mask if their cross to bear. Repent, heathens by taking your vax and you will be a welcome member of our society again. That is your baptism - the vax.
    You are unfortunately 100% correct in all of this. For those that have made their lot to profane that which is good, it's the pinnacle of subversion. Through generational social programming you've lead humanity to abandon their spirituality and embrace materialism, which has inevitably lead humanity to the state it's in. Then you take those that have abandoned their spirituality and trick them into submitting themselves to a brand new religion. Make them believe/worship/castrate themselves in exactly the same ways as the organized church which they revile.

And we wonder how they can literally call people sheep on live television and laugh about it.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Yep. That is one of their motivations. They want to rig the midterm elections again.

Ah yes. People are being rounded up and thrown into concentration camps in Australia/New Zealand/China because of the US midterm elections.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Might as well give everyone some chemotherapy too, just in case they get cancer.
    I'm sure they've spent plenty of time and money working on it. They might have been successful if people weren't just a little more familar with cancer than viruses.
    DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing2nd Amendment shirts. "Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast