• Yes, I think he would be great!

8 9.52%
  • Maybe, I will have to look into it.

16 19.05%
  • No, there are better selections.

60 71.43%

Thread: Rand Paul as VP?

Rand Paul as VP?

What does everyone think about Rand Paul for VP?

I don't know anything about him myself except for the fact he speaks before/in place of Ron occasionally. The YouTube's I've seen of him he has carried himself and his fathers message well.

What do you all think? Five children, eighteen grandchildren, and one great-grandchild. Sounds like a good dynasty to get started to me!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ran Paul 1216!
    let it be remembered that never again in the future of political campaigns will a candidate receive the same support, enthusiasm and donations UNLESS the message is about liberty, freedom, peace, and the constituion. accept no imitations

Look what happened to the people who supported huck before looking into his back ground?
    They got screwed.
    I am sure he would make a good VP if RP says so.

It's a terrible political decision. You have to have a VP with a slightly different emphasis, and from a different region, to draw more votes.
    Pledge to buy Dr Paul's upcoming book (and read the preface!):

http://www.ronpaulbookbomb.com/

#4 on Amazon and climbing! Pre-order it here:

http://www.ronpaulbookbomb.com/buy/amazon/

Quote Originally Posted by conner_condor View Post
    Look what happened to the people who supported huck before looking into his back ground?
    They got screwed.
    I am sure he would make a good VP if RP says so.
    I didn't vote yes, I voted maybe =P

And I agree, RP will make what ever selection he feels is best.

musicmax

Mark Sanford

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialRender View Post
    It's a terrible political decision. You have to have a VP with a slightly different emphasis, and from a different region, to draw more votes.
    Tancredo or Gravel? I would go with Tancredo.

Quote Originally Posted by conner_condor View Post
    Tancredo or Gravel? I would go with Tancredo.
    I would go Gravel ONLY if they repeatedly advertise this youtube constantly. Otherwise, why pick a dem? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAyrvbD3NTE

Rand Paul is, by all accounts, a wonderful man. He may be a good choice for president in the future. Neither Ron nor Rand would approve of a dynasty, and if anyone even seriously mentioned this possibility, they would both think you were totally insane. I think I agree with them.
    Follow my blog at http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/
    Current commentary from a libertarian/voluntaryist/agorist perspective.

Consistent Candidate - with Chainspell

Ron Paul Landslide by Jake Kellen - Constitution Mix

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

I think Rand is great but is too similar to Ron. Need some differences to pickup more diverse support. He should run for prez in 2016 (after Ron Paul's 2 terms) though.
    My Awesome Blog | Digg My Articles | Emergency Preparedness Discussion Forum

"You're working for the most honest man in Congress." - John McCain to Kent Snyder, 1988 [verified by personally asking Kent Snyder]

Where does Rand Paul live? If I'm not mistaken I beleive the nominees for Prez and VP must reside in different states to run together, according to the constitution.

I don't think i could vote for any other repub. candidate in good conscience, even if ron was the VP. The rest of them support the war, and i could never vote for that.

I think Pat Buchanan would be an excellent choice for VP. Everyone is looking for the real conservative in this race. They might not be sold on Ron Paul, but Pat Buchanan could help convince them.

Nepotism. He could be the best choice based on his character but this is politics. Reporters are only interested in scandal.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Please look up NEPOTISM people, his son as VP would be so improper.

Stossel for VP!
    The only V I know is V For Victory
    Free At Last Moneybomb

Write letters to Florida
    Canvass
    Tell everyone about Ron Paul
    Donate
    Make sure you are registered to vote in the primaries
    Run for delegate

I do not believe that is possible under the law.
    U.S. Marine for Ron Paul
    Defend the Constitution
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate

Google "Hanoi McCain"