Thread: Marketing Strategies

Marketing Strategies

I know years ago companies would purchase mailing lists that purportedly would be tailored to the desired demographic. For example if you were selling power assist reclining chairs or walkers you would probably be targeting senior citizens. For a fee you could purchase a mailing list for senior citizens and direct mail to your targeted audience.

Does anybody know how this works these days? If a company is selling widgets that zyc companies could benefit from acquiring, how do you effectively market to zyc company?

Thanks

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would see about a cheap classified in trade publications related to the field. I have some of those and it is just cheaper than anything else I know of.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I would see about a cheap classified in trade publications related to the field. I have some of those and it is just cheaper than anything else I know of.
    If you were hired to promote the company you worked for and were not necessarily concerned with the cost to market it but more concerned with results, what strategies would you consider?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    If you were hired to promote the company you worked for and were not necessarily concerned with the cost to market it but more concerned with results, what strategies would you consider?
    Well I'd want to use strategies that have some previous value added response so I might check with a friend in a like business . The cool thing about a cheap classified in a trade magazine ( I have some as low as 14 a month and some less ) is you can list the website if you have one , address if you have storefront , phone #'s etc to direct it to you. These days your trying to get people most often to a website ( not what I do ) so any avenue that gets you there with some success rate .
    Do something Danke

Hire a Paki or Indian to scrape the internet for listings. Or you can sometimes do it manually. For example, if you're selling to manufacturers, go to Thomas Register.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Do people really buy stuff that is aggressively pushed on them?

I know I don't..

even if it is a product I want,, I won't buy it from a spammer.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom