Thread: This ends as soon as we end it.

Exclamation This ends as soon as we end it.

Headed East . . .

https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2021/12/08/headed-east/

By
    eric -
    December 8, 2021

Sometimes, it’s hard to see what’s right in front of your face – mostly because you don’t want to see it.

Because it’s so hard (for a decent person) to believe it. That such a thing is even possible. The hare freezes at the sight of the fox. It hopes the fox doesn’t see him.

Soon, the hare sees nothing at all.

The people being loaded onto those boxcars back in the long-ago also didn’t want to see it – because they didn’t want to believe it, either.

They froze.

Such things can’t happen, they told themselves as they queued up in line. Not in civilized countries and besides, we’ve done nothing to warrant it. We are just people and just people aren’t herded like cattle and sent to an abattoir by the government. We are just being resettled in the east.

All will be well.

They were so blind they even packed suitcases, filled with clothes they’d never wear again.

But then, it was a process. It didn’t happen suddenly because if it had, they would have seen – and probably not queued up peacefully, to be herded off to be “resettled” in the East.

They had to be corralled, first.

Mentally and morally penned in. As well as set apart, by the rest of the people.

Conditioned to accept what was coming – all of them – without seeing where it was headed. Each step toward the gate where Work Makes You Free an isolated, momentary progression . . . on the way to the next step.

And so on, until you’re there.

Until it’s too late to go back.

People “comply” because they want it to end. Thinking it will stop, here. Not seeing that by complying, it goes there. That it never ends.

Indeed, it is just beginning.

They are already carting people off to camps in places like Australia. They are not death camps, yet. Neither was Dachau – at first. Just a place where “dangerous” ne’er do-wells (as defined by the state) were . . . isolated. Sent for their own protection – and to protect “society.”

But death becomes inevitable when that first step has been taken – if it is not taken back.

Before they can take that next step. Because how do you stop them from taking it if you don’t stop them from taking it?

If you allow them to take a step premised on the principle that is being used for this step . . it will inevitably be used to justify the next step.

If it is accepted that the government can throw people out of society, then it is accepted government can throw people in other places.

If the government can just kidnap people and haul them away as purely administrative prerogative – on the arbitrary say so of a government bureaucrat empowered to point the finger at anyone he pleases – then how many steps are we away from the next and final step?

Adolf Eichmann (a name being lost to history) held the military rank of lieutenant colonel – not unlike a surgeon general.

But he was fundamentally a bureaucrat.

Like Vivek Murthy.

Like Dr. Fauci.

Eichmann’s job – like the jobs of these two – was (and is) to find a solution to the problem of a disease – this was the terminology actually used – which threatened the health of the public.

And so he did.

So they are doing.

Sanitary measures, you see.

It is noteworthy, by the way, that the Final Solution didn’t begin with gas. It began with Jabs.

These were administered, one by one, by doctors in hospitals, where people who were regarded as “life unworthy of life,” such as the mentally and physically handicapped but also what were styled noncompliant “asocials” – mark that – were injected with death by people wearing white coats and sworn to do no harm.

It was done in the name of . . . science.

Some of these bureaucrats earnestly believed they were preventing harm – and doing good. .

It was done with the blessing of the state, by doctors acting on behalf of the state. Which mandated it be done.

Quietly, at first – and with lots of covering up. Families of the Jabbed-to-death were told their loved ones had simply died and were sent the ashes. Or someone’s ashes, at any rate.

But people knew what was going on. Most didn’t say anything – above a whisper – because they didn’t want to be Jabbed next.

A few did say something. There was August Graf Von Gallen, for instance. He was the bishop of Munster, a city in Germany. Also – more famously – Martin Niemoller. They were burs under the saddle, much like RFK, Jr. and Rand Paul, today. Some – a few – hear.

Many don’t seem to want to hear it.

Why?

Some insight can perhaps be acquired by remembering the Asch Experiment – which revealed in all its horror how badly most people want to conform. To not see what is right before their eyes – literally – if it means bucking what they believe others are seeing.

We are very close to the final steps. To the solution to this intractable public health problem of millions of people who refuse to line up for the Jab. These disease-carrying, sickness-spreading bacilli who constitute a threat to alles.

Die Juden sind unsere ungluck.

The plague of the unvaccinated . . .

It gets easier with each step.

You tell yourself it’s necessary. Something that has to be done. Especially if it is being done to someone else.

We need to get back to normal.

Indeed, we do.

And the way to get back there is to see where we’re headed. To refuse to take one more step forward.

This ends as soon as we end it. It never ends, if we continue to hope they’ll stop it.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-08-2021 at 09:06 AM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Won't happen in America. Here's why, the majority of the vax refusers are armed. Any attempts at internment or forced vaccination would be met with armed resistance. The feds know this. 3% don't forget that.

We need to get back to normal.

Indeed, we do.

And the way to get back there is to see where we’re headed. To refuse to take one more step forward.
    I hope we don't get back to normal.

Normal... was not good.

I hope this escalates. A lot.

This vax thing is apparently the only thing people care enough about to risk their jobs/careers over. To not comply.

So I say bring on the trains.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Won't happen in America. Here's why, the majority of the vax refusers are armed. Any attempts at internment or forced vaccination would be met with armed resistance. The feds know this. 3% don't forget that.
    It won't happen in Texas. CA, Oregon, NYC, I am not so sure.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I hope we don't get back to normal.

Normal... was not good.

I hope this escalates. A lot.

This vax thing is apparently the only thing people care enough about to risk their jobs/careers over. To not comply.

So I say bring on the trains.
    "Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient Causes; and accordingly all Experience hath shewn, that Mankind are more disposed to suffer, while Evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the Forms to which they are accustomed."

The list of grievances after that does not mention the Stamp Act, and taxes generally are mentioned only as item 17 of 27 listed.

The stamp tax was already in successful use in other British controlled areas, just like the vax is mandated in a bunch of other places without incident.

Stamp taxes were a relatively stupid thing to catalyze a whole revolution. But it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

The Stamp Act was repealed after only a year. It didn't stop the response.

My takeaway is that we may not need to get to the point of having trains.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It won't happen in Texas. CA, Oregon, NYC, I am not so sure.
    Those states are a lost cause. It won't happen in FL, DeSantis just anounced at a press conference today no lockdowns or mandates. I feel safe from the feds here to be honest, a lot safer than I did up north.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Those states are a lost cause. It won't happen in FL, DeSantis just anounced at a press conference today no lockdowns or mandates. I feel safe from the feds here to be honest, a lot safer than I did up north.
    Uh huh...never forget, Florida came within 0.4 percent of electing a hommosexual, black Marxist, Comrade Bernie endorsed, tweeker to governor in 2018.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Uh huh...never forget, Florida came within 0.4 percent of electing a hommosexual, black Marxist, Comrade Bernie endorsed, tweeker to governor in 2018.
    And if that dude was currently governor, Florida would be just like California and New York right now.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yeah, the GOP is now for the first time the majority in FL. Also as I've talked about recently hispanics have been leaning GOP lately and are now currently 50/50 which is a big deal in FL. I'm not some GOP flag waver, don't like Trump, but I think my chances are probably better here than in the northeast.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-09-2021 at 05:56 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Anthony Fauci is a criminal and time will prove this.
    He is riding his ego that was created by the MSM in 2020-2021 and is a monster for it. I have zero confidence in him and think he should be tried in a court for his actions.

Change my mind.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Finally a person with the intestinal fortitude to stand up for the good of the community! It takes a village!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Anthony Fauci is a criminal and time will prove this.
    He is riding his ego that was created by the MSM in 2020-2021 and is a monster for it. I have zero confidence in him and think he should be tried in a court for his actions.

Change my mind.

Tried for his actions? Doubtful. More likely he’ll get a Nobel Prize and have statues erected in his honor.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Tried for his actions? Doubtful. More likely he’ll get a Nobel Prize and have statues erected in his honor.
    I think everything he has done will catch up to him eventually. Usually it takes a few years for the truth to quietly come out.

I will never forget the first time seeing him on TV, the bad vibes were so obvious to me.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.