Thread: New Twitter CEO OPENLY Against Free Speech

Angry New Twitter CEO OPENLY Against Free Speech

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I got permanently banned from twitter for pointing out which ethnic group created Communism.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    The left is the largest threat to liberty in existence.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post

Glenn Greenwald pointed out that people like Ocasio Cortez pressure Big tech to ban Non Leftists.
    We are at war. I hope the next Republican president fights back against these evil people.

It's the unconstrained vision - no matter who uses it. When the left uses it, they think they can foster a utopia by controlling the actions of dissenters to their master plan. When the right uses it, they think they can create the same result in global affairs.

Individual liberty is always in trouble when the unconstrained vision takes hold.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

The only difference with the right is they will loudly rightfully call out the left while quietly helping the left become the largest threat to liberty in existence.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Time to let Twitter become the leftist echo chamber it always was.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    The only difference with the right is they will loudly rightfully call out the left while quietly helping the left become the largest threat to liberty in existence.
    There is an important distinction between voters and politicians.

The left has ≈99% authoritarian politicians that want to wipe out individual liberty and voters that fully endorse them. They all openly are anti-constitution.

The right has ≈75% authoritarian politicians but most of the voters at least say they are pro liberty. The voters are the only Americans that are pro-constitution and smaller government.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    It's the unconstrained vision - no matter who uses it. When the left uses it, they think they can foster a utopia by controlling the actions of dissenters to their master plan. When the right uses it, they think they can create the same result in global affairs.

Individual liberty is always in trouble when the unconstrained vision takes hold.
    Well, except for the fact that the “intellectual” leaders of “right wing” global hegemony were always neoconservative, Trotskyite leftists.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Time to let Twitter become the leftist echo chamber it always was.
    I wonder where would Twitter be today if Donald Trump did not use it as a platform. All that talk and complaining yet he did not move to another platform which the country would have followed since they would have no choice if they wanted to hear from the President. Even after he left office and getting banned, he did nothing. He rather help build Twitters user base, traffic and thus increased their revenue.

Twitter Annual Revenue

2012 $0.3 billion
    2013 $0.6 billion
    2014 $1.4 billion
    2015 $2.2 billion
    2016 $2.5 billion
    2017 $2.4 billion
    2018 $3 billion
    2019 $3.4 billion
    2020 $3.7 billion

Twitter Annual Users

2017 110 million
    2018 112 million
    2019 139 million
    2020 186 million
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.