Thread: India Bar Association Files Criminal Case Accusing Bill Gates of “Mass Murder” With COVID Vax

India Bar Association Files Criminal Case Accusing Bill Gates of “Mass Murder” With COVID Vax

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...f-mass-murder/

India Bar Association Files Criminal Case Accusing Bill Gates of “Mass Murder” With COVID Vaccines

Citing a legal doctrine which holds that, by definition, “conspiracies are hatched on secrecy” and “therefore…The offence can be proved from circumstantial evidences,” the Indian Bar Association has brought the world’s first criminal case naming Bill Gates as a co-conspirator in “a well* orchestrated conspiracy” running “various false narratives” and making “false and misleading claim(s) that vaccines are completely safe.”

[Criminal complaint] https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...f-mass-murder/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let me guess. "India Bar Association" is an insignificant gaggle of yahoos who gave themselves an official sounding name so that they could put out press releases like this as clickbait.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

0% chance of anything happening, India is the largest vax producer in the world... plus there have been rumors of Pegasus being used by deep lobbies to control courts around the world.

Covid 19 vaccines: India is the world's largest producer of vaccines

India's Vaccine Colossus Is a Model for the World to Follow
    wsj.com › Markets ›
    Jan 6, 2021

Stick factors:
    India dispatches: Pegasus spyware scandal casts doubt on independence of Indian judiciary
    JURIST Staff
    August 2, 2021
    It works in cohorts with the executive where any action is taken to protect the “sanctity” of the judges.

WHO chief is these days being presented as one of the the most respected authorities on the latest variant Omicron.

Another reason for nothing happening could be that neocons lately were rumored to be grooming India for spread-control of ISIS variants in Afghanistan post US exit (allegedly).

Bill Gates doesn't exactly have a great reputation amongst the people of India.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Let me guess. "India Bar Association" is an insignificant gaggle of yahoos who gave themselves an official sounding name so that they could put out press releases like this as clickbait.
    LOL, they probably hang out and the local pub and buy each other drinks. Hence the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    They seem to have had success in other cases. Anyway your logic is flawed. The merits of the case do not depend on who filed it.

u

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    They seem to have had success in other cases. Anyway your logic is flawed. The merits of the case do not depend on who filed it.

u
    I didn't comment on the merits of the case, so I'm not sure how that point could show my logic to be flawed.

What are some of their successes?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Bill Gates doesn't exactly have a great reputation amongst the people of India.
    RFK Jr. has been a bulldog in exposing Gates' history in India. Gates has a major disnformation campaign going 24/7 to "debunk" the accusations, but Bobby pretty much nails him. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...y-vaccination/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    LOL, they probably hang out and the local pub and buy each other drinks. Hence the name.
    Now show us your intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Now show us your intelligence.
    You first