Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who has Tripped?

Who has Tripped?

Are you experienced.

Have you ever been experienced.

Been a while.

https://www.trippingly.net/lsd/the-lsd-dosage-guide

400 ug to 500 ug. Time distortions may become intense, including feelings of time stopping. Sense of self often gone/full ego dissolution is possible. Body movement becomes difficult and disorienting. No longer able to form rational thoughts as one enters a temporary psychotic state (not generally unpleasant). Very intense visual hallucinations. Closed eye hallucinations may be overwhelming, with some wishing to be able to escape the intensity of the trip.
    1500 ugs+
    Merging with objects likely.

Been there,,done that.

Memorable mostly.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 12-07-2021 at 12:11 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was "one" with my car.. a 66 Fleetwood.

I could feel the road under the tread.. the wind on my skin..

when i stepped out of the car I melted.. a body-less mind.

I never hurt the car,
    Last edited by pcosmar; 12-07-2021 at 12:22 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Are you even capable of examining an alternate reality?

then how do you know your perception is correct?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Raises hand.

My supply was in liquid form from a pretty damn good street pharmacologist I used to know.

His formula resulted in a potency of about 150 to 175 mcg per drop.

Two drops on a sugar cube dissolved under the tongue was perfect for me as a big guy.

In that list you posted it would bring me to the lower end of 300 mcg "trip" for an average size person.

Closed-eye visuals are very strong at this dose.
    This was something I particularly enjoyed.

Closing myself in a dark room with no or as little outside light or sound input as possible and then introducing sounds, music or what have you and see what transpires.

I've had interstellar voyages at hyper light speed, inside my head, doing that.

Slightly related to the only bad experience I recall: a mild case of frostbite caused by laying on my back on a picnic table watching the snow fall, for hours.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Probably next Saturday.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

+rep
    Never had a bad trip,, only some strange ones.

I have been a bird.

Last edited by pcosmar; 12-07-2021 at 01:01 AM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Probably next Saturday.
    I'm north,, Take me with you.

Been awhile.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Raises hand.
    I wish I was a bit younger..
    6 of me could run your boat and have a good time doing it. (guessing you have a crew of a dozen.) and one of them is a good Cook.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ever tried to explain a truly memorable trip to someone with no clue?

like explaining Ron Paul to a "progressive".
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I'm north,, Take me with you.

Been awhile.
    Trying to manifest a romantic relationship with a potential soul mate who will be on the journey with me. If the universe aligns as such I will be planning a road trip to take her up the coast asap.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I've done it about 30 times, but never knew why because it was only average for me. I always heard that nothing really compared to the 1960s acid, and I would bet that is true. I would go from one extreme mood to another in about 10 seconds. A lot was probably fake acid or rat poison or God knows what they put in that.

One time was before school, about 8am. This crap would take 3-4 hours to kick in, which seems really odd. I was in class about 10:30 and started the spontaneous laughing. I had to bury my face in my arm so no one would notice. Class ended at 10:45, and I had some free time. Went to the library, sat in an easy chair, often with my head buried in my coat because the laughing was uncontrollable. I went to class that afternoon and really felt like crap.

Another time was at work, the second job in my life. We were stocking groceries, and I couldn't stopped laughing in front of the stock manager. He knew something was up, but didn't say anything.

The last time I ever did it was a Friday after Thanksgiving. It was three hits of purple (or yellow) microdot. These $#@!ers I was partying with were eating ham at 3am, and I later wondered why they didn't have turkey. They seemed a little concerned. One guy was worried I'd run up and down the street. He said they wouldn't be able to catch me coz I was the fastest in the bunch.

Ah, the nostalgia, but sedatives were my drug of choice.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 12-07-2021 at 02:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

So when I click this thread, the pop up ad is a naked woman sitting-laying in a shopping cart. She's in the laundry detergent aisle. The caption reads something about Walmart uncensored pics. The woman appears to have an outstanding body, so now I know I'm trippin'.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Many times '70's and early 80's. Quality got really sketchy so I quit.
    Moved to shrooms or buttons until I quit those too.

I've come to the realization that I'm still tripping.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I've come to the realization that I'm still tripping.
    I'm still waiting for the Flash Backs I was promised.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I'm still waiting for the Flash Backs I was promised.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess I'm the square in the group. I read "tripped" and automatically thought "stumbled" or similar. Started thinking about a trail race a few years back where I tripped on a root, stumbled several paces, and then went shoulder-first into some rocky terrain. Messed my shoulder up pretty good. Then I saw that this thread was not about that.

The only trip story I have was when a couple college buddies did some shrooms once and asked me to follow them as they walked around downtown and make sure they didn't get hurt. I asked them if I needed to be sober and they said, "no," so I filled my 48oz squeeze bottle with beer and got some exercise in.

Hoping this post doesn't bring the thread rating down.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

"Just more horse$#@! from the big acid companies, if you ask me. I don't want to get too political, but if you think big acid cares about you--the little guy--they care about their 3rd quarter profits--that's what they care about."

LOLOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Hoping this post doesn't bring the thread rating down.
    Nope,, It's OK to not have..

Those that have learn things.. in a "Know thyself" sort of way.

over 30 years,, since I Tripped.. Took my Wife to be, to a Dead Show.

She did not Trip,,but she still married me some years later.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 12-07-2021 at 01:13 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I want to but want to be with someone experienced for it.
    No - No - No - No

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    1980s...

This was popular.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Yea I have done it all time travel space travel inner mind. The closest I ever came to what I might call a flash back was the night before my father died we had some pretty good pot and I had just gotten back from the hospital I had a smoke and laid down on the couch and started thinking about my dad and it seemed like we were together at the ocean at sun set in a small boat that we were rowing. The setting sun made all these patterns in the sky and it was really beautiful and amazing my dad had been talking and telling me how much he loved me and I started crying and he said don't cry my girl look at where I am going isn't it amazing! He said he would be with me always and we rowed for a while on the smooth sea that reflected the sky it felt like angels were all around playing trumpets I could smell the colors and see the wind I was scared and just completely awe struck as the sun was sinking low with star burst an patterns forming along the edges of the sun projecting out into the sky and I was saying wow the is so awesome. Then my father said go back now little girl for you have already seem more than you should go go go as he kissed me I came back to where I was. I could still feel where he kissed me on my forehead for days. He passed early that morning while I was still asleep. My sister was very young and I was given the task of telling her that he had passed and as I was telling her that he was now gone the sky had rain clouds raining down and the sun was shining thru the clouds and thousands of rainbows formed all around and I told my sister look their is dad telling us goodbye that also felt like a flash back...
    Last edited by Working Poor; 12-07-2021 at 06:40 PM.

I have no idea what you are talking bout. First hand. Because..

OMB No. 1140-0018

30. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
    Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized
    or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.
    But, I will tell you that I know this one individual, that was a lot like me, that had an excellent time.

This individual knew a photographer that was internationally known and had, at his studio, two Scandinavian stewardesses visiting. They has some liquid LSD. And this friend I knew got this empty Visine bottle filled with this Scandinavian LSD. And this person I knew went on a two week trip. He was in between jobs at the time, not hurting for cash, when he encountered the...............
    Two weeks worth. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
    Everything became supernatural. Intense. There was absolutely no thing negative. Positive engagements. Positive personal art endeavors.
    And drip, drip through a Visine bottle. For over a week. Alone and sharing. In the woods and in the bars.
    Until, in the second week, about day 8, this individual I know personally, had decided it was time to be over. And so at a local bars Blues show he dosed everyone that would accept it. And emptied the last of it.
    This individual I know went back to a normal life.
    Two years later he found the empty Visine bottle. Totally dry bottle. Poured some warm water in it, shook it up.
    Well, it was a good desert for that individual after such a great meal.

I mostly quit by 1987 I think. I'm here now to set a good example for Danke . I dont think Ron Zeplin ever quit .
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just once, you'd like to hear that judge say, "Everybody not guilty; get high.

I think my cells naturally generate LSD because I'm always tripping and sure don't need any drugs to do it!

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    I think my cells naturally generate LSD because I'm always tripping and sure don't need any drugs to do it!
    Mostly Nostalgia..

I only tripped mildly after becoming a Believer. and that a long time ago.

Was reading some articles about it being used in treatment again for Depression and PTSD.

I remember it was effective at breaking addictions, before the CIA degenerated it's use.

And went thinking back on some memorable adventures long ago..

Last edited by pcosmar; 12-08-2021 at 04:53 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

One 'good' (here merely meaning 'effective') LSD experience in 1992.
    The guy I was with was a classic drug abuser but I didn't know this as he was at the start of his career.
    He picked up four hits from Lallapalooza and we figured it would be $#@!, but it wasn't.

I clearly remember trying to play a Black Sabbath tape on his deck when we were waiting, and there was awful tape hiss coming off it. Then I looked at his bed sheet which had rainbow pin stripes and the sheets started going brrrrzzzzzz and the colors fuzzed with each other. I looked at the wall and there were a bunch of scuff marks around his power outlet that started crawling around like roaches.

The next several hours were unpleasant. He was the only other person I was with and he kept saying $#@! like "YOU REALIZE WE'RE CLINICALLY INSANE RIGHT NOW" and I'm pretty sure there was one point where his out-of-town parents called him and he ended up laughing maniacally at them and hanging up.

I started to experience the whole "death of self" thing that other experienced people will nod knowingly about, and decided I would do what I normally do when I am having a bad time partying - go and lie down. Which was a bad move. Spent the next hour with my eyes closed existing as nothing more than colored vector graphics with this exact noise on loop in my head: https://youtu.be/BNxwvKd_WYE?t=13

Five years later I got to try shrooms which were really a lot more fun. Three of us went to an informal wedding at a state park - me, my best friend, and his future wife. He spent an hour wretching in a state park bathroom before coming out, and she just curled up under a tree and stared at the sky, and I wandered around interacting with some other attendees as best as I could manage... but I remember how cool it was that there were tons of mushrooms growing all around the park seemingly in honor of the experience.

We spent a couple hours playing in the park, and then Marjie and I got the idea to climb a tree. We got up in there but Mike couldn't because he broke his thumb a couple weeks prior and he was in a cast. As we were trying to haul him up into the tree the police stopped by and told us to get out of the tree. Marjie and I said "Wait, we can't climb a tree?" And I will always remember that he responded "No, I mean, why would you want to climb a tree?" And Marjie and I just looked at each other like Is this guy serious? and we actually muttered to each other at the same time "What do you mean why would you want to climb a tree?"

And then dip$#@! Mike, who had a quarter ounce of weed in his pocket, starts engaging with the cop about how they just wanted to experience being in the tree and seeing things from that angle. When I saw the cop wasn't immediately suplexing Mike I said "Hey can we get a picture before we come down?" The cop agreed and so Marjie and I got our picture taken while on shrooms in a tree under police supervision.

And after that I was furious with the cop. As Mike put it, "Man five minutes ago you were so happy and everything was colors and good times and now you're just white hot power of the sun pissed at that cop".

Those days are behind me. I don't think I could handle more than two hits of pot at this point... I mean I got $#@! to do these days and I know from recent experience that troubleshooting a 4-cycle engine's carburetor while kinda high doesn't really work.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    One 'good' (here merely meaning 'effective') LSD experience in 1992.
    The guy I was with was a classic drug abuser but I didn't know this as he was at the start of his career.
    He picked up four hits from Lallapalooza and we figured it would be $#@!, but it wasn't.

I clearly remember trying to play a Black Sabbath tape on his deck when we were waiting, and there was awful tape hiss coming off it. Then I looked at his bed sheet which had rainbow pin stripes and the sheets started going brrrrzzzzzz and the colors fuzzed with each other. I looked at the wall and there were a bunch of scuff marks around his power outlet that started crawling around like roaches.

The next several hours were unpleasant. He was the only other person I was with and he kept saying $#@! like "YOU REALIZE WE'RE CLINICALLY INSANE RIGHT NOW" and I'm pretty sure there was one point where his out-of-town parents called him and he ended up laughing maniacally at them and hanging up.

I started to experience the whole "death of self" thing that other experienced people will nod knowingly about, and decided I would do what I normally do when I am having a bad time partying - go and lie down. Which was a bad move. Spent the next hour with my eyes closed existing as nothing more than colored vector graphics with this exact noise on loop in my head: https://youtu.be/BNxwvKd_WYE?t=13

Five years later I got to try shrooms which were really a lot more fun. Three of us went to an informal wedding at a state park - me, my best friend, and his future wife. He spent an hour wretching in a state park bathroom before coming out, and she just curled up under a tree and stared at the sky, and I wandered around interacting with some other attendees as best as I could manage... but I remember how cool it was that there were tons of mushrooms growing all around the park seemingly in honor of the experience.

We spent a couple hours playing in the park, and then Marjie and I got the idea to climb a tree. We got up in there but Mike couldn't because he broke his thumb a couple weeks prior and he was in a cast. As we were trying to haul him up into the tree the police stopped by and told us to get out of the tree. Marjie and I said "Wait, we can't climb a tree?" And I will always remember that he responded "No, I mean, why would you want to climb a tree?" And Marjie and I just looked at each other like Is this guy serious? and we actually muttered to each other at the same time "What do you mean why would you want to climb a tree?"

And then dip$#@! Mike, who had a quarter ounce of weed in his pocket, starts engaging with the cop about how they just wanted to experience being in the tree and seeing things from that angle. When I saw the cop wasn't immediately suplexing Mike I said "Hey can we get a picture before we come down?" The cop agreed and so Marjie and I got our picture taken while on shrooms in a tree under police supervision.

And after that I was furious with the cop. As Mike put it, "Man five minutes ago you were so happy and everything was colors and good times and now you're just white hot power of the sun pissed at that cop".

Those days are behind me. I don't think I could handle more than two hits of pot at this point... I mean I got $#@! to do these days and I know from recent experience that troubleshooting a 4-cycle engine's carburetor while kinda high doesn't really work.
    LOL..

I would guess the weird trip had something to do with the company..

It does make you open to any energy present,, for good or ill.

I prefer good company.

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    30. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
    That's question 21-C on the 4473 form.

No I am not.

I have been, prior to signing this form.

I am not now.

I was not at the time of signing.

I know a fellow who beat a fed gun charge in court using that defense.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast