Thread: Santa Inc. A woke take on Christmas!

Santa Inc. A woke take on Christmas!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another craptastic Hollyweird production I'll go the entirety of my life without ever watching.

Heartwarming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Looks incredibly retarded.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Looks incredibly retarded.
    How the Cringe Stole Christmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

So Sarah Silverman and Seth Rogen, Jews, are appropriating Christian culture for ridicule? Interesting how this woke stuff works.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Trailer currently has 570 likes and 14k dislikes.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 12-05-2021 at 12:39 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

From one of my favorite pop culture commentators:

Santa Inc - The Most Hated Show On TV?
    It seems like everyone is hating on Santa Inc, the HBO 'comedy' starring Seth Rogen and Sarah Silverman.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PQruIfBVSs
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not everything on HBO Max is that bad these days. I'm half way through the first season of "The Sex Lives of College Girls" and it's a pretty good show.
    Last edited by dannno; 12-05-2021 at 02:54 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

While Sarah Silverman is getting roasted like a chestnut over the new show, she's had a couple red pill moments lately.. just checking her twitter I noticed she still has a long ways to go, I tried to throw her another red pill.

Here she is calling out left wing fake news for the DeSantis issue, she is referring to the fact that about half the states including New York and California have these.

https://twitter.com/SarahKSilverman/...30161861509130

Here she is calling out left wing fake news for the Joe Rogan horse dewormer nonsense. Then she actually says something incredibly perceptive at the very end, not that we all didn't know it already. She was saying how if Trump had told everybody to wear masks and wore one himself, and if he had come out and said how great the vaccine was and he would be the first one to take it and did so on live TV, that the pandemic could be over.. that is bull$#@!, of course, because mask wearing and the vaccine wouldn't end the pandemic, neither would Trump supporters be all about that stuff regardless. Trump is good at reading a room, he tried to stay in the bounds of what conservatives were comfortable with. But that she follows it up with, "the question is as liberals, would we?" is pretty brilliant. In other words, if Trump had been all gung ho on masks and the vaccine, would the left have worn masks and all gone out and gotten vaccinated? Probably not..

https://twitter.com/SarahKSilverman/...62049466572801

Redpill incoming..

https://twitter.com/Travon/status/1467543477240037378

https://twitter.com/DannnoRPFs/statu...30160389185538
    Last edited by dannno; 12-06-2021 at 04:35 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It's the media that's racist. Not America. I can't think of a single photo of a black person holding a rifle in a professional manner released by the MSM whether a cop, military or your average Joe. That's one reason I like Sears. Only a republican would treat an armed black person equally.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Redpill incoming..

https://twitter.com/Travon/status/1467543477240037378

https://twitter.com/DannnoRPFs/statu...30160389185538

I want my three minutes back.

...the purple one is a dyke, right?
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    So Sarah Silverman and Seth Rogen, Jews, are appropriating Christian culture for ridicule? Interesting how this woke stuff works.
    I'm sure we could do the same thing to Jews, or Muslims or Weirdosexuals...right?
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan