Thread: A discussion I've not heard yet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A discussion I've not heard yet

Humans have endured viruses for eternity, it's only over the last several decades that humans have moved to vaccination as an attempt to avoid the effects viruses produce before the genome develops immunity naturally.

By trying to develop immunity pre-infection with either an immunization or some man-made alternative are we as a species doing irreversible damage to our immune system?

Certainly repeated introduction of laboratory made genome splices will have unknown effects.

Government and their propaganda arm are pushing the injection of man-made genome splicing at a surprising frequency yet the very people who refuse to eat genetically modified foods are lining up in droves to genetically modify themselves.

As a simple but warry ol' Hillbilly I've gotta look on with heavy skepticism.

In the end, for me, it boils down to I don't trust government to have my best interest at heart.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Stop that conspiracy BS and just follow the science!

PLAUGE RAT!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Certainly won't be hearing this discussion on MSM anytime soon.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Traditional vaccines are not unnatural, provided they aren't full of mercury and whatnot. It's just dead germs. They don't do your immune system any harm at all.

One aspect of Teh Science™ is it completely conflates vaccines and immune systems. I have repeatedly pointed out online that vaccine or no vaccine, nutrition is still more than half the battle. This is the only place I haven't been innundated with trolls denying this obvious truth. Vitamin C, poultry soup, proper nutrition in general give the immune system the tools it needs to fight. These are the sheriff's guns, bullets, horse, lasso, and gives him the strength to track over many a rugged mile. All a vaccine is is a wanted poster. That's all. It only tells your immune system, when you see this, fight first and ask questions later. That's all. Your immune system must still be fit to fight, or the wanted poster accomplishes nothing.

As for "vaccines" using graphene nanotubes as artificial spike "proteins" (carbon and more carbon is not a protein) and full of God knows what, on the other hand, who knows? The press who daily, hourly chant the "safe and effective" tagline don't know what's in there. The politicians trying to mandate this crap don't know what's in there. Could it harm the immune system? As long as we get the mushroom treatment, as long as we're in the dark and being fed manure, how can we know? Anything could be in those spiky nanotubes but a '58 Buick, and as we look around the earth at the long, long list of stuff that could fit in a nanotube, we find that several of them could indeed compromise an immune system.

All I know is, what's in those artificial spike proteins isn't the cold, because the cold has real spike proteins. It doesn't require nanotubes to get into your cells. So how it helps your immune system identify the cold I don't know. And judging by how poorly they work, I'd say they don't help your immune system identify it at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

What we are told about how infection works, is itself false:

https://banned.video/watch?id=60a8280ab72e4b4268fa84ba

We all probably already have the COVIDs, HIV and anything else you could name inside of us. Whether that is an active infection is an entirely separate question.

It's completely random that these same names just keep popping up. I invested the time and watched this entire interview (way before COVID), well worth your time!:

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Humans have endured viruses for eternity, it's only over the last several decades that humans have moved to vaccination as an attempt to avoid the effects viruses produce before the genome develops immunity naturally.

By trying to develop immunity pre-infection with either an immunization or some man-made alternative are we as a species doing irreversible damage to our immune system?

Certainly repeated introduction of laboratory made genome splices will have unknown effects.

Government and their propaganda arm are pushing the injection of man-made genome splicing at a surprising frequency yet the very people who refuse to eat genetically modified foods are lining up in droves to genetically modify themselves.

In the end, for me, it boils down to I don't trust government to have my best interest at heart.
    There is so much we don't understand about viruses. Hell, scientists can't even agree if viruses meet the definition of a living being. What we do know is that they transmit information. We also know that sometimes that information is valuable to life. Not all viruses are bad. In fact, even viruses with high death rates may not be "bad" - it's just that a large percentage of our bodies haven't figured out how to process the new information yet.

One thing is for sure... Messing around with things we don't fully understand is a recipe for danger. Whether creating new viruses or trying to genetically sequence blockers to prevent transmission. As @acptulsa said, the previous method of taking weakened viruses and infecting people to trigger an immune response still allowed for transmission of (potentially) vital information. We're in new and unknown territory now.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    The people I subletted from for 11 years are acupuncturists. One of them doesn't even use shampoo because of foreign chemicals. These two paragons (or parody) of natural health wanted me to shoot up with the Fauci Koolaid. It turned out good. I took a heavy financial hit, but I am in a much better place with much better people. The acupuncturists lost a tenant who was never late on rent payments for 11 years. dumbasses.

I used to look for sticking with an intricate political philosophy, but older I get, the more I think your statement is all that matters. Leave me alone, and we'll get along fine. The problem is that there are too many people who dont want to leave me alone.
    Last edited by RJB; 12-05-2021 at 10:49 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I used to look for sticking with an intricate political philosophy, but older I get, the more I think your statement is all that matters. Leave me alone, and we'll get along fine. The problem is that there are too many people who dont want to leave me alone.
    The reason arrogant tinpot dictators don't get shot the moment they pose a threat is that some odd half the population is arrogant tinpot dictators.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    The people I subletted from for 11 years are acupuncturists. One of them doesn't even use shampoo because of foreign chemicals. These two paragons (or parody) of natural health wanted me to shoot up with the Fauci Koolaid. It turn out good. I took a heavy financial hit, but I am in a much better place with much better people. The acupuncturists lost a tenant who was never late on rent payments for 11 years. dumbasses.
    That's $#@!ing insane.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    That's $#@!ing insane.
    Listening to the government over and over and expecting to hear the truth this time?

It's practically the definition of insanity.

It started with a Psyop, to confuse the difference between a Cold and the Flu.

and for 2 years the Psyop Monkeys have been flinging Poo.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom