Thread: If you think the nasal swab is any better than just getting the shot, THINK AGAIN

If you think the nasal swab is any better than just getting the shot, THINK AGAIN

This is an issue I've been reading/watching about for a while now. Those swabs go so deep up your nose it can literally disrupt part of your blood-brain barrier. Of course they will say it's super rare, but a simple nose swab shouldn't be puncturing the shield around your brain. Medical professionals do everything they can to conveniently forget the fact they are going deeper than just swabbing some of your boogers. If you 100% absolutely must take a test to keep your job, the only acceptable way is a spit test, as it's not invasive. No shot in my arm, no stick up my nose. People with previous sinus surgery are even discouraged from getting this type of test for the permanent damage it can cause that must be surgically repaired.

These videos/articles are buried deep
    Last edited by Warrior_of_Freedom; 12-04-2021 at 02:26 PM.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How anybody can subject themselves to a nasal swab is beyond me.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

We have been refusing the test because of all the chemicals on the swab. I don't think it's good to have that stuff in your nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    If you 100% absolutely must take a test to keep your job, the only acceptable way is a spit test, as it's not invasive to quit that $#@!ing job!
    Fixed that for you. Do NOT comply. Period.

You want this to ever end??! Do NOT comply.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Fixed that for you. Do NOT comply. Period.

You want this to ever end??! Do NOT comply.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CaptUSA again.

Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

Platform Our Actions

Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

#TakeHumanAction Donate Merchandise

HOME Facebook Twitter YouTube

I think they are making the tests and the vaccine harder to get. People want to go places and must get a test. They are saying shortage of tests. The best way to get people to want to have something is make it so they cannot have it.