Thread: COVID Spiking In New Hampshire With Record-High Number Of Active Cases

Exclamation COVID Spiking In New Hampshire With Record-High Number Of Active Cases

With 73.5 percent fully vaxxed.

Wife's co-worker is positive for CCP19, showing symptoms, and fully vaxxed.

Unsafe and Ineffective.

COVID Spiking In New Hampshire With Record-High Number Of Active Cases

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2021/12/...sitivity-rate/

By CBSBoston.com StaffDecember 3, 2021 at 9:18 amFiled Under:Coronavirus, New Hampshire News

CONCORD, N.H. (CBS) — New Hampshire is dealing with a big spike in coronavirus cases and has the highest positivity rate in the entire country.

According to the CDC, the state’s seven-day positivity rate is 13.4%. This comes as the state reported 1,134 new cases on Thursday.

There are currently 8,251 active coronavirus cases in the state, the highest it has had at any point in the pandemic. Nearly 400 people are hospitalized with a coronavirus-related illness.

Every one of New Hampshire’s counties is seeing high transmission, according to the CDC map.

The CDC says 73.5% of New Hampshire eligible population is fully vaccinated.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

But you still have idiots thinking the more vaccinated people the better.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

How accurate are the tests?

Meanwhile in reality everyone on my block is doing alright and all my co-workers are fine, except for the ones that get the shot and are out for 1-3 days from "mild side effects" Meanwhile I got the actual "virus" and was better in less than a day.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    With 73.5 percent fully vaxxed.

Wife's co-worker is positive for CCP19, showing symptoms, and fully vaxxed.

Unsafe and Ineffective.

COVID Spiking In New Hampshire With Record-High Number Of Active Cases

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2021/12/...sitivity-rate/

By CBSBoston.com StaffDecember 3, 2021 at 9:18 amFiled Under:Coronavirus, New Hampshire News

CONCORD, N.H. (CBS) — New Hampshire is dealing with a big spike in coronavirus cases and has the highest positivity rate in the entire country.

According to the CDC, the state’s seven-day positivity rate is 13.4%. This comes as the state reported 1,134 new cases on Thursday.

There are currently 8,251 active coronavirus cases in the state, the highest it has had at any point in the pandemic. Nearly 400 people are hospitalized with a coronavirus-related illness.

Every one of New Hampshire’s counties is seeing high transmission, according to the CDC map.

The CDC says 73.5% of New Hampshire eligible population is fully vaccinated.
    I am curious what your thoughts are on this?

1. Sure there is a large contingent of people that have misrepresented the effectiveness from the vaccine from the beginning. However it was never an absolute that if you take the jab that you won't get the virus. The jab was supposed to lessen your chances of catching it and lessen the severity and the risk of dying from the virus. Are you saying it does not do that either?

2. If you are working with or around the immunocompromised and eldery, do you not think receiving the vax lessens your chances of giving the virus to them who are more at risk from it?

btw - I am not some big fan of the vax or vax defender and are against mandates. I just do not play the political absolutes game like vax defenders and anti-vaxxers tend to make it, so just trying to find where the truth is at these days.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post

1. Sure there is a large contingent of people that have misrepresented the effectiveness from the vaccine from the beginning. However it was never an absolute that if you take the jab that you won't get the virus. The jab was supposed to lessen your chances of catching it and lessen the severity and the risk of dying from the virus. Are you saying it does not do that either?

2. If you are working with or around the immunocompromised and eldery, do you not think receiving the vax lessens your chances of giving the virus to them who are more at risk from it?

btw - I am not some big fan of the vax or vax defender and are against mandates. I just do not play the political absolutes game like vax defenders and anti-vaxxers tend to make it, so just trying to find where the truth is at these days.
    1 - Yes, that is what I am saying. I think that when all the dust settles and IF we get some honest research numbers, we will find that not only were these jabs ineffective at stopping infection or even attenuating it, that they were actually counter productive and made more people sick, provided a vector for multiple variants and of course the direct side effects which can be deadly.

2 - If the above is true then it would stand to reason that having CCP19 vaxxed people around immune comprmised patients would be counter productive.

Nor am I.

Appropriate and proven vaccines, smallpox, rabies, polio for example, are medical godsends.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

I see no evidence the vaccine does anyone good at all .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

All the advertising I've seen for it have stated otherwise. No one would get the shot if they were told they'd still get sick, anyway. In small 6pt font on the tv screen it says "at reducing symptoms" like it's an infomercial
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

There never was a pandemic, this used to be called cold and flu season, people got sick when winter came. Now it's super mega ultra variant so hide in your house, wear 2 masks and get 4 shots. It's all crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    1 - Yes, that is what I am saying. I think that when all the dust settles and IF we get some honest research numbers, we will find that not only were these jabs ineffective at stopping infection or even attenuating it, that they were actually counter productive and made more people sick, provided a vector for multiple variants and of course the direct side effects which can be deadly.

2 - If the above is true then it would stand to reason that having CCP19 vaxxed people around immune comprmised patients would be counter productive.

Nor am I.

Appropriate and proven vaccines, smallpox, rabies, polio for example, are medical godsends.
    2. That is like saying the same for any vaccine since they are not injecting you with a live Covid-19 virus.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.