Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MI - Marxist Prosecutor files manslaughter charges against school shooter's parents

@PAF I knew I had heard of this.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I heard about this today on NPR. I thought the announcer was going to spooge in his pants at the thought of the parents being convicted.

Those people are cancer.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Teacher and administration should face involuntary manslaughter charges as well if charging anyne and everyone involved is they way to proceed. They had afore knowledge. And failed to prevent.
    What's good for the goose...
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

You only have authority of your children when "The State" says you do. At all other times, You need to raise your child the way "The State" mandates.

Verdict - Jennifer Crumbley - GUILTY on ALL counts of Involuntary Manslaughter.

IMO, this is going to set a horrible precedent for all parents who have offspring and guns in the home. It is equivalent to being responsible for your offspring who engages in DUI behind your back, even though you explained and demanded it is wrong to do. How can a parent allow their offspring to learn and own up to self-responsibility. Being with your offspring 24/7/365 every single second of the day, when one has to work, shop, etc. is completely unreasonable.
    Last edited by PAF; 02-06-2024 at 12:52 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Wow. The media is really jumping on this one. And the gun grabbers are cheering and dancing...

https://twitter.com/rimongelluzzo/st...38078840381546

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1754988602969239798
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Wow. The media is really jumping on this one. And the gun grabbers are cheering and dancing...

This is a tough one. The question you pose in your tweet is one I've thought about, often, and I mean thought about as in a desire to see the riff raff (mostly single mothers with sperm donors) be held responsible for the sociopathic monsters they spawned and allowed the state to "raise". I've lived in the hood, before, and there was a whore/crack house across the street with kids that would be out in the street at midnight - some in diapers. The ferals are both a product of nature (bad genes) and nurture (none). I don't know about charging them with the actual crimes the ferals commit but child neglect, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, being irresponsible retards - whatever - they created those pieces of $#@!. Obviously, I hate the "Karen" prosecutor type, too, so it causes me cognitive dissonance.

I didn't follow this case so don't know many details but did see some highlights about the kid asking for mental health help and being ignored. To ever allow that kid access to a firearm seems the height of careless stupidity but I don't know if those reports were true or twisted. I also heard something about orgies or something along that line, which doesn't seem very relevant but it's hard to imagine looking at Jennifer, lol.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    This is a tough one. The question you pose in your tweet is one I've thought about, often, and I mean thought about as in a desire to see the riff raff (mostly single mothers with sperm donors) be held responsible for the sociopathic monsters they spawned and allowed the state to "raise". I've lived in the hood, before, and there was a whore/crack house across the street with kids that would be out in the street at midnight - some in diapers. The ferals are both a product of nature (bad genes) and nurture (none). I don't know about charging them with the actual crimes the ferals commit but child neglect, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, being irresponsible retards - whatever - they created those pieces of $#@!. Obviously, I hate the "Karen" prosecutor type, too, so it causes me cognitive dissonance.

I didn't follow this case so don't know many details but did see some highlights about the kid asking for mental health help and being ignored. To ever allow that kid access to a firearm seems the height of careless stupidity but I don't know if those reports were true or twisted. I also heard something about orgies or something along that line, which doesn't seem very relevant but it's hard to imagine looking at Jennifer, lol.
    I actually watched the entire case. One of the points that Shannon Smith (defense attorney) made was that when Jennifer left work and went to the school to speak with personnel, the principle, professional counselor, et al determined that it was fine to let Ethan stay in school that day. Nobody knew that Ethan had a gun on him, school personnel never bothered to check his back pack.

As far as the "orgy", that is media hype. Jennifer had an affair, and according to testimony, it never once interfered with her raising her son. The man she had the affair with accompanied Jennifer a couple of times on business trips out of town.

Jennifer did not give the gun to Ethan, and she never intended her son to shoot anybody. Ethan took the gun out his parents bedroom, where it was hidden, and took it to school that day.

There is much, much more to this case, you can watch reruns and determine for yourself. IMO, she was royally shafted.

Of course it will not be, comrade.

You know better than even to ask that question.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Verdict - Jennifer Crumbley - GUILTY on ALL counts of Involuntary Manslaughter.

IMO, this is going to set a horrible precedent for all parents who have offspring and guns in the home. It is equivalent to being responsible for your offspring who engages in DUI behind your back, even though you explained and demanded it is wrong to do. How can a parent allow their offspring to learn and own up to self-responsibility. Being with your offspring 24/7/365 every single second of the day, when one has to work, shop, etc. is completely unreasonable.
    You're damn right it will.

Simple answer.

Homeschool.

Do not send your young men and boys into a misandrist, queeer, Marxist nightmare that will drive them crazy enough to want to end it all in a blaze of glory.

Government schools are child abuse.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You're damn right it will.

Simple answer.

Homeschool.

Do not send your young men and boys into a misandrist, queeer, Marxist nightmare that will drive them crazy enough to want to end it all in a blaze of glory.

Government schools are child abuse.
    What gets me is this was a community where guns are very prevalent, and jury selection reflected the same. I wonder how the jurors would feel if God forbid one of their own offspring did the same. If they can rule this way in a gun-town, you know damned well what will happen elsewhere. It ain't lookin' good, brother. Precedence has been set - not only for guns, but any/all crime the offspring may do behind their parents back, including false ID and DUI wreck.

What gets me is this was a community where guns are very prevalent, and jury selection reflected the same. I wonder how the jurors would feel if God forbid one of their own offspring did the same. If they can rule this way in a gun-town, you know damned well what will happen elsewhere. It ain't lookin' good, brother. Precedence has been set - not only for guns, but any/all crime the offspring may do behind their parents back, including false ID and DUI wreck.
    Marxist revolution.

This is common in all Marxist societies: you are held accountable for crimes of family or even just friends, and subject to harsh punishment.

It's why more people did not defect from from the USSR or East Germany or why they do not from Cuba or North Korea now.

They know mom or dad or their brother or sister will catch a bullet in their place.

From the OP:

She also laid out how the school made mistakes that helped contribute to the killing, including knowing that he was drawing pictures of a gun with the words “the thoughts won’t stop, help me” and then failing to tell law enforcement and letting him back into class.
    Keep in mind, as we descend down this spiral, that the state, or any of it's apparatuses, will never be held accountable in any meaningful way.

Not the hidebound school "officials".

Not the coward cops that hang back as people get gunned down.

Not the judge that releases them right back on the street.

Not the wardens that run a criminal training school that passes for a jailhouse.

Only you, comrade.

From the OP:

She also laid out how the school made mistakes that helped contribute to the killing, including knowing that he was drawing pictures of a gun with the words “the thoughts won’t stop, help me” and then failing to tell law enforcement and letting him back into class.
    Keep in mind, as we descend down this spiral, that the state, or any of it's apparatuses, will never be held accountable in any meaningful way.

Not the hidebound school "officials".

Not the coward cops that hang back as people get gunned down.

Not the judge that releases them right back on the street.

Not the wardens that run a criminal training school that passes for a jailhouse.

Only you, comrade.

Among other things brought up in the case that are not posted here, ^ THAT ^ needs to be bolded.

Found guilty on all 4 charges of involuntary manslaughter, this isn't the entire case and it omits the prosecution, but here is Shannon Smith's [Jennifer Crumbley's attorney] closing arguments:

I actually watched the entire case. One of the points that Shannon Smith (defense attorney) made was that when Jennifer left work and went to the school to speak with personnel, the principle, professional counselor, et al determined that it was fine to let Ethan stay in school that day. Nobody knew that Ethan had a gun on him, school personnel never bothered to check his back pack.

As far as the "orgy", that is media hype. Jennifer had an affair, and according to testimony, it never once interfered with her raising her son. The man she had the affair with accompanied Jennifer a couple of times on business trips out of town.

Jennifer did not give the gun to Ethan, and she never intended her son to shoot anybody. Ethan took the gun out his parents bedroom, where it was hidden, and took it to school that day.

There is much, much more to this case, you can watch reruns and determine for yourself. IMO, she was royally shafted.
    Thanks for the details.

Did they (parents) ignore his pleas for help?

I'm good with the school lizards being charged with something. After all, school shootings are such a big thing and he made and they saw his demented drawings, right?
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Thanks for the details.

Did they (parents) ignore his pleas for help?

I'm good with the school lizards being charged with something. After all, school shootings are such a big thing and he made and they saw his demented drawings, right?
    Not that I was able to tell while watching the arguments. There were references to Ethan claiming things mysteriously moving around on its own in his bedroom, ghosts and such. But the "actual pleas for help" were written on a piece of paper during school that day and discovered by school personnel, which were never given or shown to law enforcement/authorities. When the mother arrived at school for the meeting, school personnel told the mother that it was fine to keep him in school so that he could be with his friends, so the mother trusted school personnel and then went back to work.

There were references to Ethan claiming things mysteriously moving around on its own in his bedroom, ghosts and such.
    Not having anything to do the political ramifications of this verdict...I wonder how many times this may be true.

Something came over me the other day and prompted me to re-read "The Amityville Horror", after at least 40 years. While there have been questions raised about the truth of the whole thing, George and Kathleen Lutz went their graves swearing it was true.

"The voices told me to do it" played a large role in that story.

Strange world...illusions brought about by mental illness, or maybe more to it?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not having anything to do the political ramifications of this verdict...I wonder how many times this may be true.

Something came over me the other day and prompted me to re-read "The Amityville Horror", after at least 40 years. While there have been questions raised about the truth of the whole thing, George and Kathleen Lutz went their graves swearing it was true.

"The voices told me to do it" played a large role in that story.

Strange world...illusions brought about by mental illness, or maybe more to it?
    I haven't seen that in ages. But last week after our liberty meeting we watched the extended version of The Exorcist which is a classic lol. No wings or ribs, it was spaghetti squash and meatballs One member of our group is an old lady and keeps harping about Satanists, and claims she sees things moving!

I haven't seen that in ages. But last week after our liberty meeting we watched the extended version of The Exorcist which is a classic lol. No wings or ribs, it was spaghetti squash and meatballs One member of our group is an old lady and keeps harping about Satanists, and claims she sees things moving!
    LOL, both the movies were junk, I thought, the 1979 version was shot in my old stomping grounds of Brick/Toms River NJ.

But the book is pretty solid.

Give it a try sometime.

Not that I was able to tell while watching the arguments. There were references to Ethan claiming things mysteriously moving around on its own in his bedroom, ghosts and such. But the "actual pleas for help" were written on a piece of paper during school that day and discovered by school personnel, which were never given or shown to law enforcement/authorities. When the mother arrived at school for the meeting, school personnel told the mother that it was fine to keep him in school so that he could be with his friends, so the mother trusted school personnel and then went back to work.
    Oh, yeah, I did hear that bit about stuff moving around and I wondered if he's schizophrenic.
    Did you get the impression that they were negligent parents?

-GLP poster

Oh, yeah, I did hear that bit about stuff moving around and I wondered if he's schizophrenic.
    Did you get the impression that they were negligent parents?
    I really can't judge because I don't live their lives, but from the testimony, they seemed like a good, decent family who did many things with their son - camping, vacations, family card games, big on holidays, etc. Kids get to the point where at that age they don't want their picture taken or hang out with mom and dad - mine did that too. From the testimony, I saw the family as typical-normal. He obviously had something going on in his head, but from the testimony, he was very calm and collective and kept things from his parents/teachers. Sometimes no matter how involved one is with their kids, you can't know everything no matter how much you try.

Of course it will not be, comrade.

You know better than even to ask that question.
    Apologies comrade. I forget that I am not at an inner party committee meeting where we can discuss such options. I will bring it up at the next meeting.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Well, I believe that parents are responsible for the damages caused by their non-adult children. But they do not face any criminal charges for the actions of their children.

Holding anyone responsible for the actions of another is a dangerous slippery slope, and no doubt we are already sliding down that slope.

"They want you dead, but will settle for your submission." -- Michael Malice

https://twitter.com/JamesTate121/sta...66332909511098

Holding anyone responsible for the actions of another is a dangerous slippery slope, and no doubt we are already sliding down that slope.
    But can we put public school boards and the ED in prison for brainwashing two generations?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, I believe that parents are responsible for the damages caused by their non-adult children. But they do not face any criminal charges for the actions of their children.

I agree. I can't see this holding up on appeal. How can it? Though I still love the idea of the parents of ferals being held accountable, it should be child neglect or abuse and with proof, not for the crime the spawn commits.

The closest thing I can come up with where someone who didn't do a particular crime but was charged for it is in accessory to murder, like the driver of a get-a-way car in robbery where someone gets killed. This is sure not that.

-GLP poster

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12