Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Looting Matters says don't do business with whitey this blackXmas

Black Looting Matters says don't do business with whitey this blackXmas

#BuyBlack - Skip the Black Friday sales and buy exclusively from Black-owned businesses.

#BankBlack - Move your money out of white-corporate banks that finance our oppression and open accounts with Black-owned banks.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWvguDCp9Nu/
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 12-02-2021 at 07:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    #BuyBlack - Skip the Black Friday sales and buy exclusively from Black-owned businesses.

#BankBlack - Move your money out of white-corporate banks that finance our oppression and open accounts with Black-owned banks.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWvguDCp9Nu/
    That could be done a hundred years ago--and was. Maybe even three years ago, before the War on Small Business went to Warp Speed.

Now? We all on the plantation now, brothers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

I mean... I don't have any problems with this.

This is how the market is supposed to work. Kinda stupid to do it on the basis of skin color, but if businesses are not treating you the way you want to be treated, by all means withdraw your support of them.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Think only the self loathing white leftists are going to abide by this message.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

This is how the market is supposed to work. Kinda stupid to do it on the basis of skin color, but if businesses are not treating you the way you want to be treated, by all means withdraw your support of them.
    ^^^ This. ^^^

"Our nation's ideological self-segregation is proceeding nicely." -- Michael Malice
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Just smash windows and steal your gifts from the white devil.

I am not aware of these black banks . Will they guarantee me 4 percent interest on muh savings like my Life Ins co ? ( not sure what color they are I never asked )
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-02-2021 at 08:56 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Black-owned banks.
    ah jeez comedy
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am not aware of these black banks . Will they guarantee me 4 percent interest on muh savings like my Life Ins co ? ( not sure what color they are I never asked )
    I'm pretty sure DeAndre is not FDIC insured
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I bank at Shinhan. Cuz I'm not about Asian Hate.

https://www.shbamerica.com/

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

So out of touch with reality corporate america tries to make black friday literally black friday.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

I imagine the trick would be to find a black owned business that didn't get a loan from a white-owned bank.

Unless it is maybe a minor business, like auto detailing that doesn't require a whole lot of start-up investment.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

I agree.

The self segregation continues, unabated.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Comrade! Are you implying there will be no room in the Grand Budget of the New World Order for bling?

Too bad black businesses don't except cash with dead white president slave owners on muh FRNs.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Exactly!

Becoming a bank is so simple even a caveman could do it.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Comrade! Are you implying there will be no room in the Grand Budget of the New World Order for bling?

Bling is ungoodthink.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    ^^^ This. ^^^

"Our nation's ideological self-segregation is proceeding nicely." -- Michael Malice
    Not really, in most cases self segregation is illegal. This is what libertarians should really be outraged about.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Not really, in most cases self segregation is illegal. This is what libertarians should really be outraged about.
    Yes, really.

We don't need "most cases" - we just need enough cases.

Here comes their new boss.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-04-2021 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Here comes their new boss.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, really.

We don't need "most cases" - we just need enough cases.
    I don't understand.

My point is that segregating by choice is usually illegal due to anti-discrimination laws. And that's what libertarians should be mad about. Anti-discrimination laws.

I don't understand.

My point is that segregating by choice is usually illegal due to anti-discrimination laws. And that's what libertarians should be mad about. Anti-discrimination laws.
    Ideological self-segregation.

There are no laws against Republicans and Democrats staying away from each other. This is because our dear legislators don't want them talking to each other.

I don't understand.

I don't see what is so hard to understand.

The desire to segregate oneself from those with whom one fundamentally and irreconcilably disagrees is a necessary precursor to actually doing so. Malice is making note of the fact that such desires are increasing - "our nation's ideological self-segregation is proceeding nicely", in his words - and if the number of people with such desires ever reaches a "critical mass" (what I previously referred to as "enough cases"), then the (relatively few) modes in which such self-segregations are still not legally permitted will become increasingly less tenable and enforceable.

And in fact, there are myriad ways in which such ideological segregations are at present not at all illegal. You may still choose with whom you associate in your personal/private life, where you live, the sources from which you seek information and discussion (such as RPFs), etc., etc., etc. Such instances far outnumber those in which your choices are (unjustly) constrained by law (as in for whom you must bake a cake, if you are baker). And even then, such constraints as do exist are often "unidirectional", so to speak. For example, a white merchant may be legally required to sell goods to black customers, but black customers are not legally required to purchase goods from white merchants. (It is this latter case with which the thread OP is concerned.)
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-06-2021 at 02:17 PM.

Maybe BLM ought to move to Africa and start their own country then they would not have to put up with the white devils.

muh coconut fell off tree... cut with ? rock ?
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Maybe BLM ought to move to Africa and start their own country then they would not have to put up with the white devils.
    Anywhere but Somalia. We got dibs on that one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast