Thread: CA-First US CCP19 Omicron case reported in US. Individual was fully vaxxed

Exclamation CA-First US CCP19 Omicron case reported in US. Individual was fully vaxxed

1st Confirmed ‘Omicron Variant’ Case in U.S. Found in California

https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...in-california/

JOEL B. POLLAK 1 Dec 2021

Dr. Anthony Fauci announced Wednesday afternoon in the White House briefing room that the first confirmed case of the “Omicron variant” of COVID-19 had been identified in California in an individual who recently returned from South Africa.

The individual had traveled to South Africa, returning on Nov. 22 and testing positive for the variant on Nov. 29. The individual was fully vaccinated; was experiencing mild symptoms; and no one in close contact had tested positive, Fauci said.

Fauci also said that genomic sequencing tests had been performed at the University of California San Francisco, and confirmed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). He advised that people should be vaccinated, have children vaccinated, and sign up for booster shots if they had received an mRNA vaccine more than six months ago.

The case in California was the only case that had been suspected by the CDC to be an Omicron variant case, Fauci said.

The Biden administration shut down travel from South Africa and several other African nations after South African scientists had identified the new variant. South Africa’s government has complained about the draconian measure, noting that it was not the country in which the variant had originated, but rather the country whose scientists had first identified the variant.

Fauci said the infected individual had taken appropriate action by seeking testing as soon as symptoms were experienced.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-01-2021 at 04:46 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JOEL B. POLLAK View Post
    Fauci also said that genomic sequencing tests had been performed at the University of California San Francisco, and confirmed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). He advised that people should be vaccinated, have children vaccinated, and sign up for booster shots if they had received an mRNA vaccine more than six months ago.
    Broken record much?
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Fauci also said that genomic sequencing tests had been performed at the University of California San Francisco, and confirmed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
    Literally billions of freshly printed FRN's spent on these tests.

Our progeny don't stand a chance. Helicopters couldn't spread money as fast as Fauci.

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Broken record much?
    You didn't vaxx your dog?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Dog died of MIS-C. https://www.cdc.gov/mis/mis-c.html

Likely from spike protein shedding.

I would not want to see that in a child.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Unsafe and ineffective.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

NeW Chicom Xi virus in kalifornia . How surprising
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, not the dog. But I did fill the tank earlier today and it said 10% E and 8% V. I’m assuming they’re adding the vax to gas now?
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    NeW Chicom Xi virus in kalifornia . How surprising
    Viruses are usually named after where they originate.

This variant was imported from Planet Omicron Prime, home-world of the lizard people. They have daily commuter flights to many major cities, so it’s no surprise.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

So we should be scared because the vax won't work against this, but the solution is to get boosters of the vax that didn't work?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    So we should be scared because the vax won't work against this, but the solution is to get boosters of the vax that didn't work?
    Yes. You got it. You're now qualified for government work.

H.L. Mencken

Double booster..

Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Moderna said that it has already been testing a booster shot that has double the currently authorized booster dose —100 micrograms compared with 50—on healthy adults.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/omic...ariant-2021-11
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Are we discussing current events? or brainstorming season 6 of The Wire?

H.L. Mencken

yes
    Do something Danke

Double booster..

Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Moderna said that it has already been testing a booster shot that has double the currently authorized booster dose —100 micrograms compared with 50—on healthy adults.
    Makes one question whether the risk is increased by two or multiples of two?

Either way I'm not playing their game.

Second U.S. case of Omicron spotted in Minnesota, after NYC travel

A second case of the Omicron variant has been identified in the U.S., detected in a Minnesota resident who had traveled to New York City for a convention attended by tens of thousands of people. Health authorities in Minnesota said Thursday they're working with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and officials in New York City to investigate.
    More: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/se...vel/ar-AARoy0v
    San Francisco and New York City. Common roosting locations for the lizard people of Omicron Prime.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anybody notice how a lot of publications and people are saying "Omnicron" instead of "Omicron"? Just do a google search..

Even Biden said Omnicron.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Anybody notice how a lot of publications and people are saying "Omnicron" instead of "Omicron"? Just do a google search..

Even Biden said Omnicron.
    I wish the Omega Variant would just get here and end it all.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I wish the Omega Variant would just get here and end it all.