Thread: Massie tweet blames Pence and Trump for 2020 lockdowns

Massie tweet blames Pence and Trump for 2020 lockdowns

Massie gets it.

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...45464704253969
    Pence had one chance to change the outcome of the 2020 election and he blew it:As head of the COVID task force he could have persuaded Trump and his team not to advocate for the first lockdowns that were eventually the downfall of their administration.15 days was a trap.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 12-01-2021 at 08:33 AM.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL , I think Massie is the future of the Republican party . I also think he is smarter than to really believe that statement however catchy it may be . As far as I can imagine Pence wouldve been one of the more logical people there and I dont think there would have been any convincing most of the others .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    LOL , I think Massie is the future of the Republican party . I also think he is smarter than to really believe that statement however catchy it may be . As far as I can imagine Pence wouldve been one of the more logical people there and I dont think there would have been any convincing most of the others .
    Pence was the chair of the task force. Too bad he surrounded himself with people who were going to do that and proved so incapable of stopping them.

Is he on record publicly dissenting from the recommendations of his own task force? Not as far as I know.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Pence was the chair of the task force. Too bad he surrounded himself with people who were going to do that and proved so incapable of stopping them.

Is he on record publicly dissenting from the recommendations of his own task force? Not as far as I know.
    I would say 90 percent of the people inside the beltway dont have even a basic enough understanding of economics to know what carnage shutting down the economy causes and some wouldnt care . I could include the Gov here in that too. Six weeks was plenty to put some small businesses under. Anyone listening to fouchy or any of these WHO type health people is going to fail.
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-01-2021 at 05:40 PM.
    Do something Danke