Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MI - Mass shooting at HS leaves 3 dead, 6 shot and injured

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) reacted to Tuesday’s Oxford High shooting by suggesting Republicans’ refusal to pass gun control sends a “silent message of endorsement” to school shooters.

“It happens here in America because we choose to let it happen. We’re not unlucky. This is purposeful This is a choice made by the United States Senate to sit on our hands and do nothing,” Murphy said, addressing high profile shootings, the Hill reported .

He went on to suggest Republicans’ opposition to gun control sends “a silent message of endorsement to would-be killers.”

Murphy called for his Republican colleagues to “get these dangerous, military style weapons off our streets [and] out of our schools.”

Breitbart News noted the Oxford High shooter used a handgun in this attack.
    How sick are these people? They literally salivate over death. More gun victims makes them happy. More covid deaths gets them excited. New variants are like finding gold.

Every time they see people die, they anticipate more votes, power and money. Pretty damned evil.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    How sick are these people? They literally salivate over death. More gun victims makes them happy. More covid deaths gets them excited. New variants are like finding gold.

Every time they see people die, they anticipate more votes, power and money. Pretty damned evil.
    If it Bleeds, it Leads.

Last edited by pcosmar; 12-01-2021 at 05:57 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Was that black kid in Texas charged with terrorism for shooting up his school?
    Pretty sure he was released the next day, and was charged with three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. A media blackout has occurred since then, so no telling if the charges have been dropped or if there may be a trial. Luckily for this 18 year old young student, the teacher he shot in the back narrowly survived...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Not to mention that these Mass shootings are usually in gun-free zones.
    There is no spoon.

As evil as they come.

The Marxist media organs are the enemy of the people and the republic.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I'd like to know the Handler.

and what Hypnotic drugs he was under the influence of.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Michigan high school gunman Ethan Crumbley, 15, is arraigned as an adult terrorist as police reveal he had meeting with his parents and teachers to 'discuss his behavior' three hours before he opened fire in hallways and killed four classmates

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...le-center.html

Ethan Crumbley, 15, is in juvenile custody for the shooting at Oxford High School, Michigan, on Tuesday
    He posted a photo of his father's new 9mm Sig Sauer handgun on the weekend, pretending it was his
    Crumbley's motive for the shooting on Tuesday remains unknown but classmates say he was being bullied
    Police poured cold water on that potential theory on Wednesday and said no bullying was ever reported
    The teenage gunman fired 30 rounds in total, emptying two 15-round magazines
    A third magazine was found at the school and he had more bullets in his pockets, police revealed
    Four kids were killed; Tate Myre, 16, Hana St. Juliana, 14, Madisyn Baldwin, 17 and Justin Shilling, 17
    Shilling was rushed to the hospital but he was pronounced dead on Wednesday morning
    Crumbley will be charged as an adult with four counts of murder and domestic terrorism
    Crumbley is in custody at the Oakland County Children's Village refusing to cooperate with police
    His parents, Jennifer and James Crumbley, have been to visit him and they have hired an attorney for him

Crumbley's motive for the shooting on Tuesday remains unknown but classmates say he was being bullied
    Police poured cold water on that potential theory on Wednesday and said no bullying was ever reported
    Because if Teh Authoritays weren't told about it, it didn't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

As was seen in the Rittenhouse case, prosecutorial bull$#@! knows no bounds.

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1466466462265184261
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-02-2021 at 12:01 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Something tells me the charges in this crime are not being well-thought out. This does not sound like rational and systematic reasoning.

A prosecutor in Michigan has explained why the teenage suspect in a deadly high school shooting this week was unusually charged with the crime of terrorism, along four first-degree murder counts and numerous other offenses.

Charges are also being considered against the shooter’s parents, prosecutor Karen McDonald said, which would be a rare move in cases of school shootings and would probably be linked to access to firearms.
    “If that’s not terrorism, I don’t know what is,” McDonald told CNN, conceding “there is no playbook about how to prosecute a school shooting.”
    “But you probably don’t even need to see that to know how terrifying it is to be in close proximity of another student shooting and killing fellow students. I mean, it’s terror,” she said.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rrorism-charge
    Of course it is scary and traumatic. There is no doubt about that. But we have had many cases of mentally disturbed and pharmaceutically drugged people shooting multiple people. They are not charged with terrorism.

The standard definition of terrorism:

Terrorism: the unlawful use of violence or threats to intimidate or coerce a civilian population or government, with the goal of furthering political, social, or ideological objectives.

What were the “political, social, or ideological objectives” in this case? Usually terrorism is associated with war in the minds of the terrorists. What war did the perp believe they were fighting?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Because if Teh Authoritays weren't told about it, it didn't happen.
    Yeah, that was blatant nonsense. And you have to love the colorful wording used by the author (propagandist). “Poured cold water”? Really, is that what they did? Or did some cop just say they hadn't heard about it?

Michigan high school gunman Ethan Crumbley, 15, is arraigned as an adult terrorist as police reveal he had meeting with his parents and teachers to 'discuss his behavior' three hours before he opened fire in hallways and killed four classmates

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...le-center.html

Ethan Crumbley, 15, is in juvenile custody for the shooting at Oxford High School, Michigan, on Tuesday

Well, now we know how this one will play out.

Just checked MSNBC and CNN to see if they were reporting this story. It was on MSNBC as soon as I tuned in. It came on CNN about 10 minutes later.

No reports yet as to whether the perp was taking prescription drugs for mental issues.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 12-02-2021 at 11:53 AM.

I don't know the origins of that last name, but it does open the door to some teasing.

Bullying is permitted in certain instances.

I wonder if the kids he shot had it coming.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Just checked MSNBC and CNN to see if they were reporting this story. It was on MSNBC as soon as I tuned in. It came on CNN about 10 minutes later.

No reports yet as to whether the perp was taking prescription drugs for mental issues.
    Didn't he get the jab?
    https://greatgameindia.com/psychiatr..._with_the_Dead

Edit:
    I guess it was the guy who drove through the parade who got it.
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 12-02-2021 at 12:42 PM.

This is probably going to be an unpopular take, but I feel for this young man. Of course I feel for his victims more, and abhor what he did. But for whatever reason, he did what he did and now his life is over, too.

I think we have a tendency to imagine these guys as blood-thirsty demons who sit in prison and giggle about what they did for the rest of their years. Maybe in a case or two, that's accurate. But I think most of them are horribly troubled, and in one way or another had their minds destroyed or damaged, and in most cases through no fault of their own. What they did is horrible, but I don't believe this kid was born a demon. I think he was made into one, and I doubt he embraces it.

I pray for his victims and for him.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Didn't he get the jab?
    https://greatgameindia.com/psychiatr..._with_the_Dead

Edit:
    I guess it was the guy who drove through the parade who got it.
    Yeah, not buying that hypothesis.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    This is probably going to be an unpopular take, but I feel for this young man. Of course I feel for his victims more, and abhor what he did. But for whatever reason, he did what he did and now his life is over, too.

I think we have a tendency to imagine these guys as blood-thirsty demons who sit in prison and giggle about what they did for the rest of their years. Maybe in a case or two, that's accurate. But I think most of them are horribly troubled, and in one way or another had their minds destroyed or damaged, and in most cases through no fault of their own. What they did is horrible, but I don't believe this kid was born a demon. I think he was made into one, and I doubt he embraces it.

Tend to agree..
    Someone made this kid,, twisted and bent him..

He was under someones care and they created this.
    Kid is also a victim.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Tragic all around. The idea that he was bullied does elicit sympathy. But only in Hollywood is going around killing people an acceptable response.

I don't know anything about him, but I do know that he killed and shot a lot of people. That is the one fact we know. That makes him a danger to society.

Why he did it may be informative for the future, but it doesn't change the basic facts.

And God forbid anyone question the role of prescribed drugs in almost every one of these cases. One side effect of these drugs is that in rare cases, they take suicidal and/or depressed people and make them homicidal instead.

And God forbid anyone question the role of prescribed drugs in almost every one of these cases. One side effect of these drugs is that in rare cases, they take suicidal and/or depressed people and make them homicidal instead.
    That was the intended result when these Drugs were commissioned by the Government (CIA).

Mind Control Drugs..
    (who is in control?)
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Yeah, it's been top story all over the media organs today.

It was 45 years ago that I was in the screwl system, and I hated it then, for all the reasons this kid probably hated it and life as well.

The misandry, the choking conformity, the prison/Nurse Ratched mental institution atmosphere, has only gotten much worse.

But because this kid is the wrong color, wrong gender, wrong sexual orientation and from the wrong family, to get any protection or special treatment from the system, he's gonna burn and probably spend the rest of his life in prison.

They're gonna clean up your looks
    With all the lies in the books
    To make a citizen out of you
    Because they sleep with a gun
    And keep an eye on you, son
    So they can watch all the things you do

Because the drugs never work
    They're gonna give you a smirk
    'Cause they got methods of keeping you clean
    They're gonna rip up your heads,
    Your aspirations to shreds
    Another cog in the murder machine

They said all teenagers scare the living $#@! out of me
    They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
    So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
    Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

The boys and girls in the clique
    The awful names that they stick
    You're never gonna fit in much, kid
    But if you're troubled and hurt
    What you got under your shirt
    Will make them pay for the things that they did

Ohhh yeah!

All together now!

Teenagers scare the living $#@! out of me

Responsible gun owners protect their firearms.

Yeah, it's been top story all over the media organs today.
    I wonder how this compares to their coverage of the Waukesha incident, which killed & injured more people.

No, wait! Ha-ha! I don't wonder at all ...

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I wonder how this compares to their coverage of the Waukesha incident, which killed & injured more people.

I'm surprised more information hasn't been released by now. What was the VIN number of the perpetrator? How many cylinders did it have? What kind of tires did it use? Information usually comes out quicker than it has.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'm surprised more information hasn't been released by now. What was the VIN number of the perpetrator? How many cylinders did it have? What kind of tires did it use? Information usually comes out quicker than it has.
    I'll bet it had an antenna that went up.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

The SUV has not been charged with terrorism yet?

The SUV has not been charged with terrorism yet?
    WE NEED CAR CONTROL.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast