Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jack Dorsey Steps Down As Twitter CEO

Jack Dorsey Steps Down As Twitter CEO

Daily Wire: Jack Dorsey Steps Down As Twitter CEO

Oh, and Ghislaine Maxwell is still on trial... just a reminder...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Shocking. A company shows open disdain for half the population, and their business suffers. Who could predict that?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The timing of the Bezos, Gates, Brin, Page and Dorsey resignations are very suggestive that something is coming.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

I bet the conspiracy theorists are going wild right now with this announcement.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I bet the conspiracy theorists are going wild right now with this announcement.
    This is live footage of me, moments after hearing the news:

Last CIA-funded robber baron to Oman is a rotten egg!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    The timing of the Bezos, Gates, Brin, Page and Dorsey resignations are very suggestive that something is coming.
    Such as ?
    "I am a bird"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Such as ?
    All of them going to jail for being connected to Epstein and going to his pedophile island. Won't happen, but that's the scenario people would love to see.

Calvin Coolidge

Great...another $#@!ing anti white commie Wog.

https://twitter.com/paraga/status/28773976508?s=20

Get the $#@! out of my country, take your $#@!ter with you.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

All of them going to jail for being connected to Epstein and going to his pedophile island. Won't happen, but that's the scenario people would love to see.
    As long as it exists, might as well put the people there who actually belong there and deport the goatherds back to whatever wackistan they came from...

New CEO of $#@!ter is an anti american commie. But I dont use it anyway .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    New CEO of $#@!ter is an anti american commie. But I dont use it anyway .
    But it gets better. He is tied to the hip to big pharma.

He is married to Vineeta Agrawal.[11] She is a general partner at Andreessen Horowitz, a venture capital firm, and leads "investments in biology companies, including therapeutics, diagnostics, and digital health".
    And does not believe in free speech:

...when asked about balancing the protection of free speech as a core value and the endeavour to combat misinformation, Agrawal said: "Our role is not to be bound by the First Amendment, but our role is to serve a healthy public conversation … focus less on thinking about free speech, but thinking about how the times have changed."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parag_Agrawal
    His focus will be controlling the narrative. The Ministry of Truth.

Agrawal would be in charge of Project Bluesky, "an independent team of open source architects, engineers and designers to develop an open and decentralized standard for social media that would help better control abusive and misleading information on its platform".
    They put the establishment censor in charge.

Why is change always for the worse in Soviet Amerika?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Meet the new boss...
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    But it gets better. He is tied to the hip to big pharma.

And does not believe in free speech:

His focus will be controlling the narrative. The Ministry of Truth.

They put the establishment censor in charge.

Why is change always for the worse in Soviet Amerika?
    Yeah but how does feel about gender*****s?

I think I can guess!
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Whos Brin and Page?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Whos Brin and Page?
    Brin is Google CEO whose wife own 23 and Me, data mining and selling the worlds DNA. Another bio industry connection.

Page, I dunno.

ETA correction: It may be his wife's sister. His wife runs/ruined Youtube, I think.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Who gives a $#@!? Twitter sucks, never used it and never will.

I think all the tech ceos are quitting for the same reason as the rest of us. They know the country is $#@!ed, already have enough money and are just going to enjoy life while they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

They'll push and push and push, until finally they swing.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    They'll push and push and push, until finally they swing.
    Keep poking...see what happens.

Good talk tonight, enjoyed it.

Give ya a shout over the coming weekend.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I never even know much about this dumbass site until I looked it up. The top accounts with most followers are The Kenyan, Faggy Bieber, DeGenerate, and others of their ilk. Most people are totally clueless about freedom and what RPF is trying to accomplish or even stands for.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

27:05

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Who gives a $#@!? Twitter sucks, never used it and never will.
    This is why it matters:

Deep State Blink

Better the devil you know. Say what you want about Dorsey, lord knows I'm no fan. But he went on Rogan's show to debate Tim Pool. It didn't go well, for him or the underling woman he brought to be his shield. But he did it. Zuckerberk would never do that. Google's CEO would never do that, Susan Wojifucki would never do that.

This guy will almost certainly be worse than what proceeded him
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not going to piss on Dorsey much.

A few months ago, he got Rothbard's "Anatomy of the State" trending on both Twitter and Amazon with a single, simple tweet.

That's something I don't expect his successor (or any higher-ups at Google, Facebook, etc.) to ever do, nor anything like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/jack/status/1426349690879102980

https://twitter.com/LPMisesCaucus/st...88376442347525
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Better the devil you know. Say what you want about Dorsey, lord knows I'm no fan. But he went on Rogan's show to debate Tim Pool. It didn't go well, for him or the underling woman he brought to be his shield. But he did it. Zuckerberk would never do that. Google's CEO would never do that, Susan Wojifucki would never do that.

This guy will almost certainly be worse than what proceeded him
    I'm not going to piss on Dorsey much.

A few months ago, he got Rothbard's "Anatomy of the State" trending on both Twitter and Amazon with a single, simple tweet.

That's something I don't expect his successor (or any higher-ups at Google, Facebook, etc.) to ever do, nor anything like it.
    There is the idea being put out that this is the surrender of Dorsey to the leftist establishment. Dorsey himself was more moderate, but the powers that be and his own staff have finally won, and Twitter is now a full blown ministry of truth for the leftist, crony corporatist, globalist establishment.

It would be interesting if Dorsey eventually becomes critical of what Twitter became.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-30-2021 at 11:45 AM.

Totally a coincidence that the FBI raided Project Veritas...

They know something.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast