Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jussie Smollett - trial

Jussie Smollett - trial

Remember this? Any predictions?

My guess, is a fine and probation.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/empir...b0ae9a42b03331

Actor Jussie Smollett heads to a Chicago court Monday on charges relatedly to allegedly faking a hate crime nearly three years ago.

The former “Empire” star, 39, has been charged with lying to police. He claimed he was targeted in a racist and anti-gay attack near his Chicago apartment in 2019.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's more deserving of jail time than a fine or probation.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I'll ASSume that this trial will drag on for several days before there's some long protracted delay after which it'll all but disappear from 'Teh-Newz'.

3 years ago. Plenty of time to fade away.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

May as well put him on the chain gang with Danke .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    May as well put him on the chain gang with Danke .
    Where the hell is @Danke anyways?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Nobody knows but it isnt really unusual for him to disappear around the Thanksgiving - Christmas time frames.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    He's more deserving of jail time than a fine or probation.
    As I recall, Chicago PD was very pissed about his hoax. I hope that has some influence on a sentence.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Make him pay restitution for his lies. How much time and money was spent on his lie? By law enforcement? By investigators? By courts? By the media? By concerned citizens?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Was staging and claiming a racist attack an act of racism?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Was staging and claiming a racist attack an act of racism?
    I would think so. I mean, if roles were reversed would it be?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Make him pay restitution for his lies. How much time and money was spent on his lie? By law enforcement? By investigators? By courts? By the media? By concerned citizens?
    And think of how badly wrong it would have gone if there had been two hapless, innocent, MAGA hat wearing white guys in the neighborhood for whatever reason.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    concerned

Last post was about getting the Jab.
    Hope he survived it.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 11-30-2021 at 12:09 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The prosecution's first witness in Jussie Smollett's trial was a Chicago police detective who was one of the lead investigators on the case, testifying the "Empire" actor staged his own attack.

Prosecutors called Detective Michael Theis to the stand.

He said more than two dozen officers worked the case, spending 3,000 staff hours on the investigation while combing through 1,500 hours of video footage.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Remember this? Any predictions?
    I have a hope..

I hope the Media takes a hit. and people get Red Pilled.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I have a hope..

I hope the Media takes a hit. and people get Red Pilled.
    One CNN hack is already whinging about the fact that the Smollett trial is being covered by anyone.

Apparently, yet more COVID hysteria is to be preferred.

https://twitter.com/ChrisCillizza/st...06732496195589
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

The new Cold strain with mild symptoms..

some have to realize how lame that is.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

One CNN hack is already whinging about the fact that the Smollett trial is being covered by anyone.

They want everyone to die of covid.

He's right - it is striking. The Juicy Smolliere case has more cultural relevance than a mild strain of coronavirus.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The defense is going for the double down strategy:

Jussie Smollett's attorney alleged the former Empire star was the 'real victim' of a homophobic and racist attack in Chicago in January 2019
    Attorney Nenye Uche said during opening statements in at the Leighton Criminal Court Building on Monday: 'Jussie Smollett is a real victim'
    Prosecutors allege Smollett staged the attack in which two men spat racial slurs, wrapped a rope around his neck and poured an 'unknown substance' on him
    Uche rejected prosecutors' assertions and argued the actor was a victim of a 'real crime' by attackers who were unreliable
    'They are going to lie to your face,' Uche told the jury
    Uche also said evidence 'will show a tremendous rush to judgment by various police officials and added prosecutors' claim about paying for a fake attack by check doesn't make sense

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...al-begins.html

lol

retards

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Uche rejected prosecutors' assertions and argued the actor was a victim of a 'real crime' by attackers who were unreliable...
    The Nigerians you paid didn't turn white and hang around to be arrested? This now makes you a victim?

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Clown show.

-GLP poster

Jussie Smollett. Hate Hoax GOES TO TRIAL - What You Need To Know & Day 1 Recap - Vlawg
    It won't be the trial of the century. But I will be following it. Here is he latest of Day 1 and everything else you need to know.
    https://rumble.com/vq16rd-jussie-smo...-day-1-re.html

I'm never going to call this dude anything but Juicy Smolliere. And I thank Dave Chappelle for that, and for being the funniest dude I've ever listened to.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast