Thread: Solving the Worlds Problems: 05 Dec 2021, central MD and/or Northern Virginia

Solving the Worlds Problems: 05 Dec 2021, central MD and/or Northern Virginia

Changing the name from "meetup" to "solving the worlds problems" to better describe the purpose/function of the event. h/t @Anti Federalist;

I'll be in Thurmont, MD for an event this coming Sat (04 Dec) and heading home to SW Virginia on Sunday, 05 Dec. The most direct route takes me through Hagerstown and down I-81, but I can swing through NoVA if there's anyone there that wants to get together. Ideal time frame for me would be brunch/lunch early afternoon. Any interest?
    Last edited by cjm; 11-29-2021 at 04:53 PM.
    My Medical Records are Private

"If a man says he'll get something done, then he'll get it done. You don't need to keep reminding him every 6 months." --phill4paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Update: I found another event Sunday morning in Germantown, MD. Early afternoon is good if anyone in the area is up for it?

"If a man says he'll get something done, then he'll get it done. You don't need to keep reminding him every 6 months." --phill4paul

RPFer-in-Maryland bump.

Got the cave man TV on and nursing a beer.