Thread: Solving the Worlds Problems: 05 Dec 2021, central MD and/or Northern Virginia

Solving the Worlds Problems: 05 Dec 2021, central MD and/or Northern Virginia

Changing the name from "meetup" to "solving the worlds problems" to better describe the purpose/function of the event. h/t @Anti Federalist;

I'll be in Thurmont, MD for an event this coming Sat (04 Dec) and heading home to SW Virginia on Sunday, 05 Dec. The most direct route takes me through Hagerstown and down I-81, but I can swing through NoVA if there's anyone there that wants to get together. Ideal time frame for me would be brunch/lunch early afternoon. Any interest?
    Last edited by cjm; 11-29-2021 at 04:53 PM.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Update: I found another event Sunday morning in Germantown, MD. Early afternoon is good if anyone in the area is up for it?
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

RPFer-in-Maryland bump.

Got the cave man TV on and nursing a beer.

H.L. Mencken