Thread: Fauci fires back at Cruz COVID claim: I should be prosecuted? What happened on Jan 6, senator?

Post Fauci fires back at Cruz COVID claim: I should be prosecuted? What happened on Jan 6, senator?

Clash of the titans of two different wars. Fauci, the most prominent Presidential appointed official leading $Trillions GWOC (Global War On Covid) to save lives, has turned on Ted Cruz, one of the most prominent leaders of $6 Trillions GWOT (Global War On Terra) / US Iraq & Syria interventions to defend our way of life.

Fauci fires back at Cruz over COVID claims: ‘I should be prosecuted? What happened on Jan. 6, senator?’

Nov. 28, 2021, 9:19 p.m.
    By The Associated Press

WASHINGTON — Dr. Anthony Fauci, the government’s top infectious diseases expert, blasted Sen. Ted Cruz for suggesting that Fauci be investigated for statements he made about COVID-19 and said the criticism by the Texas Republican was an attack on science.

“I should be prosecuted? What happened on Jan. 6, senator?” Fauci, who is President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser, said in an interview that aired Sunday on CBS’ “Face the Nation.” It was a reference to the violent insurrection at the U.S. Capitol by supporters of then-President Donald Trump that was stoked as Cruz helped lead GOP objections to Congress’ certifying the 2020 election results.

“I’m just going to do my job and I’m going to be saving lives, and they’re going to be lying,” Fauci said.

Some Republicans, including Cruz and Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., have accused Fauci of lying to Congress when he denied in May that the National Institutes of Health funded “gain of function” research — the practice of enhancing a virus in a lab to study its potential impact in the real world — at a virology lab in Wuhan, China. Cruz has urged Attorney General Merrick Garland to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Fauci’s statements.

Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, called the GOP criticism nonsense.

“Anybody who’s looking at this carefully realizes that there’s a distinct anti-science flavor to this,” he said.

https://www.pennlive.com/coronavirus...6-senator.html

Related

Ted Cruz on "despicable terrorists who attacked the Capitol yesterday"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Despicable terrorists", well $#@! you too Ted
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

Fauci should be prosecuted. If we lived in a sane world he would be at the center of a Nuremburg Trial 2.0 along with his buddy Bill Gates.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Fauci should be prosecuted. If we lived in a sane world he would be at the center of a Nuremburg Trial 2.0 along with his buddy Bill Gates.
    0 $#@!s given for Fauci. 0 $#@!s given for origin of covid. 0 $#@!s given to preventing any new covids.

800000000 $#@!s however if u use the wrong pronoun.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

Fauci fires back at Cruz COVID claim: "I should be prosecuted? What happened on Jan 6, senator?"
    Regardless of what one thinks about what happened on "1/6" (or what should be done about it), the mind can only boggle at the bizarre irrationality of invoking such a grotesquely irrelevant non sequitur. This makes Pee-wee Herman's "I know you are, but what am I?" look like the epitome of well-reasoned rebuttals.

And yet, there are a lot of people who will actually regard and accept this as an adequate and even telling rejoinder.

Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

Platform · Our Actions

Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

#TakeHumanAction · Donate · Merchandise

HOME · Facebook · Twitter · YouTube

...ask the FIB...they seem to have all the narrative control, ahem, i mean- ANSWERS
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Checkmate, fools!

Fauci is The ScienceTM.

The ScienceTM is Fauci.

https://twitter.com/FaceTheNation/st...03501541597191

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Checkmate, fools!

Fauci is The ScienceTM.

The ScienceTM is Fauci.

Anyone that has been paying attention and critically thinks, knows that Foulchee is science-fiction,
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Regardless of what one thinks about what happened on "1/6" (or what should be done about it), the mind can only boggle at the bizarre irrationality of invoking such a grotesquely irrelevant non sequitur. This makes Pee-wee Herman's "I know you are, but what am I?" look like the epitome of well-reasoned rebuttals.

And yet, there are a lot of people who will actually regard and accept this as an adequate and even telling rejoinder.
    I'm rubber and you're the glue,
    Whatever you say,
    Bounces off me,
    And sticks to you!

Nyahhhh...
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

Checkmate, fools!

Fauci is The ScienceTM.

The ScienceTM is Fauci.

Can anyone take the "Ha ha, I should be prosecuted" line at :59 and just loop it?!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

"Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    “Anybody who’s looking at this carefully realizes that there’s a distinct anti-science flavor to this,” he said. [Fauci]
    Nice cop-out. There's nothing anti-science about investigating if this virus could have come from that institute. Many facts support the plausibility of that theory. I have not seen any evidence that proves it cannot come from there. But the fact he's no longer playing the ball but attacking the player, what could that indicate ?
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    But the fact he's no longer playing the ball but attacking the player, what could that indicate ?
    But if you attack Pfizer's"scientific studies", you attack Fauci, because...

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

Fauci is nothing but a scapegoat. Rand can target him all he wants, and it's a false trail to culpability that keeps the truth unmentioned,
    the true perpetrators of Covid-19 are happy with staying unmentioned and unidentified. Just like 9/11.
    "For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy ... Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed." - J.F.K.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Fauci is nothing but a scapegoat.
    "Nothing but a scapegoat" leaves open the possibility of a simple fall guy, a handy, uninvolved dupe. Fauci has been propagating this sales pitch/snow job for all he's worth. Mr. "I Am The Science®" is just as culpable as anyone, whether he had the brains to dream this psyop up or not.

He clearly has more culpability than Biden. Clearly, all the senile old molester has done is keep reading the same scripts Trump was reciting. I say clearly because the ancient, doddering lecher isn't capable of anything more.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-29-2021 at 03:41 PM.

Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.

jus sayin'

To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate arrogant pride, evil conduct, and perverse speech.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom