Thread: TX-Men arrested at home by school district's internal cops for speaking out against board

Exclamation TX-Men arrested at home by school district's internal cops for speaking out against board

Armed Agents in Texas School District Arrest Concerned Parents in Their Own Homes

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...eir-own-homes/

BRECCAN F. THIES 26 Nov 2021

The Round Rock Independent School District (RRISD) in Texas is using its own armed agents to arrest parents who speak out against the school board’s policies, according to Christopher Rufo in the City Journal.

Rufo, a senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute, said:

The battle lines are clear: on one side, the Biden administration, public school bureaucrats, and their armed agents; on the other, parents and families who oppose school closures, mask mandates, critical race theory and corruption. Public school officials have demonstrated a willingness to use police power to silence and intimidate their opponents.

Two fathers, Jeremy Story and Dustin Clark, had spoken out against the school board’s “alleged corruption and school officials’ hostility toward parents.” In August, while “produc[ing] evidence that the board had covered up an alleged assault by the superintendent, Hafedh Azaiez, against a mistress,” Story, a minister, was cut off midsentence as Azaiez ordered armed officers to remove him from the premises, according to Chronicles Magazine.

At issue in the next meeting was the district’s mask mandate. For this, Clark, a retired Army captain, and other parents sought to speak, but instead, the school board “locked the majority of parents out of the room, preventing them from speaking.” According to Rufo, while the parents were asking the school board to open the room for public comment on a major policy item, “school board president Amy Weir directed officers to remove Clark from school property.”

“As he was dragged out by two officers, Clark shouted to the audience: ‘It’s an open meeting! Shame on you. Communist! Communist! Let the public in!'” Rufo explained.

RRISD has it’s own police force, Rufo said, explaining: “with a three-layer chain of command, patrol units, school resource officers, a detective, and a K-9 unit.” And only a few days after Clark’s removal from school board premises, the school district “sent police officers to the homes of both men [Story and Clark], arrested them, and put them in jail on charges of ‘disorderly conduct with intent to disrupt a meeting.'” They were released the next morning.

According to Rufo, many parents believe the school board is trying to send a message: “if you speak out against us, we will turn you into criminals.”

But these tactics are not unique to RRISD, explained Rufo:

In Loudoun County, Virginia, for example, where parents have protested against critical race theory and a sexual assault cover-up, the superintendent asked the county sheriff to deploy a SWAT team, riot control unit, and undercover agents to monitor parents at school board meetings.

The Loudoun sheriff did not comply with the superintendent’s request, saying the board had not given “any justification for such a manpower-intensive request.”

The issue of police power intimidation has become federal as well, as Breitbart News reported Attorney General Merrick Garland directed the FBI to look into concerned parents. Breitbart News also reported on a whistleblower revelation that the FBI went as far as to use “counterterrorism tools” to go after parents.

Story and Clark believe what they have gone through has implications beyond RRISD, with Story saying, “This isn’t just about Dustin [Clark] and me. It is about everyone. If they can come for us and get away with it, school boards nationwide will be emboldened to come for you.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $#@!ing Austin.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Never in my life have I seen a mass of people fight so hard to have their children turned against them. All so they can go drink wine with their mom tribes and their hunting buddies. Take responsibility of your children, school them at home or in a group of children from the community that hold the same values as you. Such a distraction.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

According to Rufo, many parents believe the school board is trying to send a message: “if you speak out against us, we will turn you into criminals.”
    Funny how the term "criminal" is now being redefined.

I view the totalitarians as the criminals.

Issues such as this will not be resolved in their courts.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    $#@!ing Austin.
    I was going to ask if that was the Austin area.
    Last edited by RJB; 11-27-2021 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Never in my life have I seen a mass of people fight so hard to have their children turned against them. All so they can go drink wine with their mom tribes and their hunting buddies. Take responsibility of your children, school them at home or in a group of children from the community that hold the same values as you. Such a distraction.
    Distraction...Jesus, here we go again.

It is precisely because of "distractions" such as this that people are, in huge record numbers, removing their children from the government propaganda camps.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

This sounds like something that would come out of either New York or California.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    This sounds like something that would come out of either New York or California.
    Austin is basically a Califirnia enclave.

We need a strong governor in 2022, to start pushing these commies out.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This ain't a school and you have no authority here, now...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Distraction...Jesus, here we go again.

It is precisely because of "distractions" such as this that people are, in huge record numbers, removing their children from the government propaganda camps.
    And I wholeheartedly support that decision. Pull them out of the indoctrination camps, and it doesn't matter what they want to 'teach' there.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

The Round Rock Independent School District (RRISD) in Texas is using its own armed agents to arrest parents who speak out against the school board’s policies, according to Christopher Rufo in the City Journal.
    Hmm. So citizens can’t arrest or even follow suspicious people, but school boards have their own police that can do whatever they want. It’s best to leave things like that to government. Wouldn't want such power to be used by untrained, undisciplined deplorable masses.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Stop paying property theft FFS.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Austin is basically a Califirnia enclave.
    I lived there back in the late 90s. I called it Austin, D.C. (district of california).
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken