Thread: The Salvation Army's "struggle session" booklet on racism and how to repent of whiteness

Exclamation The Salvation Army's "struggle session" booklet on racism and how to repent of whiteness

Something to ponder before tossing a buck into one of their drums.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/cache.salva...TE%2520SET.pdf

Stop trying to be ‘colorblind’. While this
    might sound helpful, it actually ignores the
    God-given differences we all possess, as
    well as the beautiful cultures of our Black
    and Brown brothers and sisters. Instead of
    trying to be colorblind, try seeing the beauty
    in our differences, and welcome them into
    your homes churches and workplaces. Being
    colorblind also ignores the discrimination
    our Black and Brown brothers and sisters
    face and does not allow us to address racism
    properly.
    We are witness to new social and
    political movements bringing us close to living
    out Revd Dr Martin Luther King’s dream that we
    would all come together to sit down at the table
    of brotherhood to end racial inequality in the
    United States. I echo Dr King’s sentiments in his
    ‘I have a dream…’ speech that states, ‘I have a
    dream that one day this nation will rise up and live
    out the true meaning of its creed: “We hold these
    truths to be self-evident: that all men are created
    equal.” I have a dream that one day on the red
    hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the
    sons of former slave owners will be able to sit
    down together at the table of brotherhood.’
    So which one is it, you dip$#@! Marxist fools?

Either we are all the same, equal in every way, or we have "rich, diverse differences"...or at least coloreds do...white people are universally loathsome and have nothing to contribute, and have never contributed anything, worthwhile to the world, right?

And if "diversity" is the truth, then it stands to reason that coloreds have "differences" that perhaps are not net positive things.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-26-2021 at 12:13 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No thanks Salvation Army. I'll stick to charitable donations to the local Cooperative Christian Ministries.

The Salvation Army just became less popular with me.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Starvation Army?
    Pffft.

I gave up on charities and churches organizations a long time ago. They turned away from scripture and toward politics.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I gave up on charities and churches organizations a long time ago. They turned away from scripture and toward politics.
    The local Cooperative Christian Ministries doesn't discriminate in any way. There's a prayer of Thanksgiving before the eatin', the medical care, the clothes, the..giving.

How it started:

How it's going:

(h/t I, Hypocrite)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The Salvation Army just became less popular with me.
    Me too. I have a monthly donation set up.... Thinking about deleting it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid View Post
    Me too. I have a monthly donation set up.... Thinking about deleting it.
    I do St. Judes... even if they ever do trot out any woke nonsense (and I've never seen any so far - they seem to keep their focus strictly on raising money to take care of kids), I'll always continue to give because of the nature of the work they do.

So these $#@!s withdrew it. If someone has such weak footing, then they're not worth the time. If someone just blows with the wind, then screw them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I don't give to any charities at all. I figure, let people stand in the government food lines and take care of them. Isn't this why I pay taxes?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Those who pit the people against each other through class warfare, race hatred, and religious intolerance seek to rob the people of their freedom and destroy their lives.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Woke Salvation Army Struggles for Donations, Volunteers

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ns-volunteers/

JOHN NOLTE 15 Dec 2021

The Salvation Army went woke, and now, at least in certain parts of the country, it’s going broke.

Naturally, no one dares to admit that the Salvation Army’s outrageous decision to ask its white donors to apologize for being racists might be the cause of its troubles. Instead, the Christian group’s problems are blamed on the pandemic—which makes no sense.

As you’ll see below, some of the Salvation Army’s donation and volunteer problems are down compared to last year. Some of you might recall that there was not only a pandemic last year, but that last year there was no vaccine.

I should point out that the Salvation Army removed its smear of America and white Americans, but only under the excuse that it was all a misunderstanding. So apparently, on top of being racist, we are also stupid.

And so, the sour taste almost certainly remains in people’s mouths. I know it’s in mine. Every kettle I passed once received a donation. No more. I wouldn’t want to taint this pristine outfit with my racist dollars.

Iowa:

The Red Kettle Campaign which has a goal of $79,600 reached 24.29 percent on Dec. 4. The campaign which runs through Dec. 24 is used to help The Salvation Army fund programs in Marshalltown, such as rent and utility assistance, food pantry and youth programming, throughout the year.

The overall holiday goal of $217,700 has reached 24.77 percent. The Red Kettle Campaign serves as The Salvation Army’s largest fundraising effort each year. As of Dec. 4, the campaign has fallen $14,707 behind the same time in 2020. The campaign is struggling to find enough bell ringers to help meet the goal which ends at 2 p.m. on Dec. 24.

Minnesota:

It’s the sound of the holidays. The Salvation Army’s Red Kettle Campaign has been raising money for people in need for more than a century. But this year, a shortage of bell ringers is leaving 20,000 hours unfilled.

Seattle:

The Salvation Army is facing a shortage of toys and donations ahead of the holiday season, and urge communities to find a way to help.

The nonprofit reports it gets 75% of total annual donations during November and December, and they are once again in need of support. That help can come in the form of an online donation at the virtual Northwest Red Kettle.

“There are many reasons why both financial and toy donations are down this year, not the least of which is likely pandemic fatigue and concerns about employment and the future,” said Colonel Cindy Foley of the NW Salvation Army Division.

Charleston:

The Salvation Army needs help if it’s going to help others. Specifically, it’s asking for volunteers and monetary support this holiday season.

The commanding officer of the tri-county area says the Red Kettle campaign is now about $40,000 behind last year’s total.

“This is our biggest fundraiser of the year. This raises funds to make sure the Christmas happens,” said Captain Mike Michaels, of the Salvation Army of Charleston.

Georgia:

MACON, Ga.– The Salvation Army, known for collecting money during the holiday season, is struggling to keep the bells ringing.

The people at Greater Macon Salvation Army say they’re short about thirty volunteer bell-ringers this season.

But, they need a lot more than just me to keep doing the most good.

Hey, I’m a big believer in forgiveness and second chances, but I’m not going to fund an organization that spreads hate, racism, and division. And if you want forgiveness, it helps to ask for it, which the Salvation Army has not done. Instead, it’s claiming that all the criticism was “false.”

Twitter is not real life, geniuses.

The way they were… Four Salvation Army brass musicians play on a sidewalk while a female bell ringer stands by, New York, New York, circa 1950s. (Photo by Frederic Lewis/Getty Images)

You just tainted your entire organization to appease about one percent of the population, and that one percent will hate Christians no matter what they do.

Send up a flare when you’re prepared to admit the truth: that America is not a racist country, and it was immoral and dishonest of you to say otherwise.

This money should go to the needy, not to fund racial poison.

Shame on all of you.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Woke Salvation Army Struggles for Donations, Volunteers

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ns-volunteers/

JOHN NOLTE 15 Dec 2021

The Salvation Army went woke, and now, at least in certain parts of the country, it’s going broke.

Naturally, no one dares to admit that the Salvation Army’s outrageous decision to ask its white donors to apologize for being racists might be the cause of its troubles. Instead, the Christian group’s problems are blamed on the pandemic—which makes no sense.

As you’ll see below, some of the Salvation Army’s donation and volunteer problems are down compared to last year. Some of you might recall that there was not only a pandemic last year, but that last year there was no vaccine.

I should point out that the Salvation Army removed its smear of America and white Americans, but only under the excuse that it was all a misunderstanding. So apparently, on top of being racist, we are also stupid.

And so, the sour taste almost certainly remains in people’s mouths. I know it’s in mine. Every kettle I passed once received a donation. No more. I wouldn’t want to taint this pristine outfit with my racist dollars.

Iowa:

The Red Kettle Campaign which has a goal of $79,600 reached 24.29 percent on Dec. 4. The campaign which runs through Dec. 24 is used to help The Salvation Army fund programs in Marshalltown, such as rent and utility assistance, food pantry and youth programming, throughout the year.

The overall holiday goal of $217,700 has reached 24.77 percent. The Red Kettle Campaign serves as The Salvation Army’s largest fundraising effort each year. As of Dec. 4, the campaign has fallen $14,707 behind the same time in 2020. The campaign is struggling to find enough bell ringers to help meet the goal which ends at 2 p.m. on Dec. 24.

Minnesota:

It’s the sound of the holidays. The Salvation Army’s Red Kettle Campaign has been raising money for people in need for more than a century. But this year, a shortage of bell ringers is leaving 20,000 hours unfilled.

Seattle:

The Salvation Army is facing a shortage of toys and donations ahead of the holiday season, and urge communities to find a way to help.

The nonprofit reports it gets 75% of total annual donations during November and December, and they are once again in need of support. That help can come in the form of an online donation at the virtual Northwest Red Kettle.

“There are many reasons why both financial and toy donations are down this year, not the least of which is likely pandemic fatigue and concerns about employment and the future,” said Colonel Cindy Foley of the NW Salvation Army Division.

Charleston:

The Salvation Army needs help if it’s going to help others. Specifically, it’s asking for volunteers and monetary support this holiday season.

The commanding officer of the tri-county area says the Red Kettle campaign is now about $40,000 behind last year’s total.

“This is our biggest fundraiser of the year. This raises funds to make sure the Christmas happens,” said Captain Mike Michaels, of the Salvation Army of Charleston.

Georgia:

MACON, Ga.– The Salvation Army, known for collecting money during the holiday season, is struggling to keep the bells ringing.

The people at Greater Macon Salvation Army say they’re short about thirty volunteer bell-ringers this season.

But, they need a lot more than just me to keep doing the most good.

Hey, I’m a big believer in forgiveness and second chances, but I’m not going to fund an organization that spreads hate, racism, and division. And if you want forgiveness, it helps to ask for it, which the Salvation Army has not done. Instead, it’s claiming that all the criticism was “false.”

Twitter is not real life, geniuses.

The way they were… Four Salvation Army brass musicians play on a sidewalk while a female bell ringer stands by, New York, New York, circa 1950s. (Photo by Frederic Lewis/Getty Images)

You just tainted your entire organization to appease about one percent of the population, and that one percent will hate Christians no matter what they do.

Send up a flare when you’re prepared to admit the truth: that America is not a racist country, and it was immoral and dishonest of you to say otherwise.

This money should go to the needy, not to fund racial poison.

Shame on all of you.
    You know what they say.

Go woke, go broke.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://www.stjude.org/promotion/imp...c=ds&gclsrc=ds

Here is an excellent charity. I encourage everyone to give, if you're able.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    How it started:

How it's going:

(h/t I, Hypocrite)
    Why should Whites, Europeans apologize for being white or Euporean?