Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Omicron] New Covid Strain B.1.1529

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Omicron could just turn out to be the cure. Mild or no effects and natural immunity going forward.
    We have more to learn, but this is the hope. The problem is that the corporate press, corporate government, and corporate medical industry are not really interested in "cures".

The promising thing (again it's really early) is that you may get spillover protection from Omicron that would cover you against other more dangerous variants. Just imagine if Mother Nature mutated a cure for a man-made virus... That would be spectacular.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Omicron could just turn out to be the cure. Mild or no effects and natural immunity going forward.
    Which is why governments want to cut off world travel to prevent it from spreading.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    We have more to learn, but this is the hope. The problem is that the corporate press, corporate government, and corporate medical industry are not really interested in "cures".

The promising thing (again it's really early) is that you may get spillover protection from Omicron that would cover you against other more dangerous variants. Just imagine if Mother Nature mutated a cure for a man-made virus... That would be spectacular.
    Or the lab that made the original covid released this one as a cure. We are never going to know the truth.

Panic is the default state for these clowns.

The science fear is settled. Follow the science fear.

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/stat...49261044260876

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Every possible weather storm has a name. Every sniffle will have a name.

Not that spectacular, that's pretty much how viruses work. They mutate and change efficacy and other properties.
    "I am a bird"

You should be afraid!
    Are you afraid yet?
    Please be afraid ...

I absolutely think this is true.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

So, here's some anecdotal info...

My whole household was sick over the past week. Stuffy sinuses, headaches, dry coughs, exhaustion. Me, my wife, my daughter and her husband all had the same thing. My son and granddaughter were spared. Very little if any symptoms. We suspected it was probably Omicron, but could have just been another cold.

Last night, my daughter went back to work (she's a travel MSN staying with us while on assignment). Wouldn't you know it, she tested positive, confirming our suspicions. Because of her job, she's been vaccinated and recently boosted. My wife and I have already had Covid. My son-in-law just left the Army before needing to get vaccinated and he had never had Covid.

So who had it worse??
    My symptoms were pretty mild.
    My wife's symptoms got pretty bad the first day or so, but now just some mild lingering effects. (I think she was kinda letting the fear get to her in the first day or so)
    My vaccinated and boosted daughter's symptoms were mild like mine.
    My son-in-law's symptoms were the most mild, but he did complain of headaches and neck pain.
    My 12-year-old son had nothing.
    My 2-year-old granddaughter had a runny nose (like every 2-year-old).

So my anecdotal conclusion based on personal experience is that omicron is a completely different strain. Vaccination status or immunity from prior infection doesn't protect you from this strain. But the symptoms are mild. I treated with vitamins, liquids, ibuprofen for the headaches and Sudafed to alleviate the sinus pressure.

There were 2 possible contacts where we could have picked up the virus: My daughter worked a shift with a doctor who was complaining of neck pain that tested positive afterwards, or my son had an 11-year old friend over who subsequently tested positive. (This kid's mom is a SJW Sociology professor at the local university. We've agreed to disagree on a great many things, but she rushed out to get her son 3 shots as soon as he was eligible. Lotta good that did. But she will credit his mild symptoms to the jabs, regardless.)

Anyway, real world experience here.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

@CaptUSA ^^^^^^^ Or your jabbed daughter showered you all with fresh spike proteins from her recent fresh jab. That's a much more likely scenario than Omicron or whatever.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

So, here's some anecdotal info...

My whole household was sick over the past week. Stuffy sinuses, headaches, dry coughs, exhaustion. Me, my wife, my daughter and her husband all had the same thing. My son and granddaughter were spared. Very little if any symptoms. We suspected it was probably Omicron, but could have just been another cold.

Last night, my daughter went back to work (she's a travel MSN staying with us while on assignment). Wouldn't you know it, she tested positive, confirming our suspicions. Because of her job, she's been vaccinated and recently boosted. My wife and I have already had Covid. My son-in-law just left the Army before needing to get vaccinated and he had never had Covid.

So who had it worse??
    My symptoms were pretty mild.
    My wife's symptoms got pretty bad the first day or so, but now just some mild lingering effects. (I think she was kinda letting the fear get to her in the first day or so)
    My vaccinated and boosted daughter's symptoms were mild like mine.
    My son-in-law's symptoms were the most mild, but he did complain of headaches and neck pain.
    My 12-year-old son had nothing.
    My 2-year-old granddaughter had a runny nose (like every 2-year-old).

So my anecdotal conclusion based on personal experience is that omicron is a completely different strain. Vaccination status or immunity from prior infection doesn't protect you from this strain. But the symptoms are mild. I treated with vitamins, liquids, ibuprofen for the headaches and Sudafed to alleviate the sinus pressure.

There were 2 possible contacts where we could have picked up the virus: My daughter worked a shift with a doctor who was complaining of neck pain that tested positive afterwards, or my son had an 11-year old friend over who subsequently tested positive. (This kid's mom is a SJW Sociology professor at the local university. We've agreed to disagree on a great many things, but she rushed out to get her son 3 shots as soon as he was eligible. Lotta good that did. But she will credit his mild symptoms to the jabs, regardless.)

Anyway, real world experience here.
    More anecdotal evidence: many friends and their families have had Covid in the past couple of weeks. Several tested positive today, with tests we had to “lend” them, because like good leftists, they got all their shots and boosters, and assumed nothing would ever happen to them. They don't prepare for anything. No vitamins, nothing. And they still interacted with people after getting sick or exposed.

Anyway, out of the 8 or so people we now know that have Covid, all were vaccinated, none had Covid in the past. Meanwhile, all of us who had V1.0 of the virus in early 2020 still haven't caught it again. Crossing our fingers. Eventually viruses mutate around natural immunity too, just not as rapidly and easily as they adapt to leaky, narrowly targeted “vaccines”.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    More anecdotal evidence: many friends and their families have had Covid in the past couple of weeks. Several tested positive today, with tests we had to “lend” them, because like good leftists, they got all their shots and boosters, and assumed nothing would ever happen to them. They don't prepare for anything. No vitamins, nothing. And they still interacted with people after getting sick or exposed.

Anyway, out of the 8 or so people we now know that have Covid, all were vaccinated, none had Covid in the past. Meanwhile, all of us who had V1.0 of the virus in early 2020 still haven't caught it again. Crossing our fingers. Eventually viruses mutate around natural immunity too, just not as rapidly and easily as they adapt to leaky, narrowly targeted “vaccines”.
    Add 3 more fully vaccinated people I know of with COVID. Purely anecdotal.

It seems that many of these people are having more severe cases than they may have had without the "vaccine". Is ADE or vaccine induced enhancement occurring?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...hancement-quot
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

A strange new symptom of the omicron variant has emerged

Symptoms of the omicron variant differ from past COVID-19 symptoms, making the coronavirus more difficult to detect unless tested.

According to health experts, a new and unique symptom of the omicron variant has emerged: Night sweats.

“People aren’t reporting a loss of taste or smell as much with omicron as they were with previous variants,” Dr. John Torres, NBC News senior medical correspondent told the Today Show. “But people are reporting night sweats, which is a very strange symptom that they say they’re having.”
    More: https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2022/...-of-covid.html
    People I know who caught Omicron, both vaxxed and unvaxxed, have had the night sweats.

People I know who caught Omicron, both vaxxed and unvaxxed, have had the night sweats.
    I'm going to go out on a limb here, but aren't night sweats a pretty normal symptom of any infection that results in a fever?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb here, but aren't night sweats a pretty normal symptom of any infection that results in a fever?
    Yep. Especially when the fever breaks. Can also be a sign of a lot of things other than fever.

I think their point is that it is a symptom that most people didn't get with previous Covid variants (probably unless they had a high fever), and now they are getting night sweats with Omicron with only a very low grade fever.

Just a random site for demonstration purposes but....

https://wickedsheets.com/night-sweat...-night-sweats/

Also a symptom of various autoimmune diseases, as the body attacks itself. Sounds more reasonable an explanation than an omicron.

Hell, I get night sweats if I eat a pork chop and carby meal too close to bed time. Meat sweats they're called.

--------------------------

Looks like the admissions that the shots are harming people is starting to creep into media recently. Seeing rumors elsewhere about a recall being ordered? Perhaps it's getting close to time to reverse the narrative and piss everyone off even further. No OSHA mandate was maybe the start. Wait until media and "authorities" start openly admitting that the shots aren't effective and are instead harming and killing people....and it's only a relatively short matter of time until the shots kill most recipients. I'm not yet entirely banking on that script being rolled out but I'd put the odds of it at 75/25. Something comes to mind about certain people being historically very good at creating mass revolts....

eta: if 60 Minutes and/or similar MSM shows start airing stories with crying children about 35yo moms dropping dead from heart attacks and having legs amputated because of clots soon after taking shots, better batten down the hatches folks.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-21-2022 at 06:59 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123