Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Omicron] New Covid Strain B.1.1529

https://www.yahoo.com/news/york-decl...074026369.html

HuffPost
    New York Declares State Of Emergency To Hike Hospital Capacity Ahead Of Omicron Variant
    Mary Papenfuss
    Sat, November 27, 2021, 6:38 AM

The emergency declaration will allow the state Department of Health to limit nonessential and nonurgent hospital procedures in situations where a hospital has less than 10% staffed bed capacity.

The order will also expand state purchasing capability to obtain emergency medical supplies.

“We’ve taken extraordinary action to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and combat this pandemic. However, we continue to see warning signs of spikes this upcoming winter, and while the new Omicron variant has yet to be detected in New York State, it’s coming,” Hochul said.

“In preparation, I am announcing urgent steps today to expand hospital capacity and help ensure our hospital systems can tackle any challenges posed by the pandemic as we head into the winter months,” the governor said.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    New York Declares State Of Emergency To Hike Hospital Capacity Ahead Of Omicron Variant
    https://twitter.com/ClaireFosterPHD/...55462339518464
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-27-2021 at 12:04 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Apparently, they skipped "Nu" too:

https://twitter.com/LevineJonathan/s...26343388270601

Oh, boy! I can't wait for the next variant!

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

the Cold mutates.

WHO knew.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

NY governor declares a state of emergency amid mass panic. Meanwhile in FL it's Saturday.

Oklahoma has bedlam today.

But then, we've had that for decades.

I figure 57,000 people will be in that stadium today.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-27-2021 at 01:35 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Europe is locking down again...

From the WSJ:

https://youtu.be/V4sUFXVnuyk

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/york-decl...074026369.html

HuffPost
    Mary Papenfuss
    Sat, November 27, 2021, 6:38 AM

The emergency declaration will allow the state Department of Health to limit nonessential and nonurgent hospital procedures in situations where a hospital has less than 10% staffed bed capacity.

The order will also expand state purchasing capability to obtain emergency medical supplies.

“We’ve taken extraordinary action to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and combat this pandemic. However, we continue to see warning signs of spikes this upcoming winter, and while the new Omicron variant has yet to be detected in New York State, it’s coming,” Hochul said.

“In preparation, I am announcing urgent steps today to expand hospital capacity and help ensure our hospital systems can tackle any challenges posed by the pandemic as we head into the winter months,” the governor said.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    NY governor declares a state of emergency amid mass panic. Meanwhile in FL it's Saturday.
    Amateurs. Newsom has never given up emergency powers. It’s been a non-stop emergency since early 2020.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...a-For-3rd-Time
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Follow the money. That is exactly what this comes down to. It is a straight forward process to create a new vaccine to target the latest version of COVID. The reason it is not done yet is that it will cost money, and they want to sell as much of the old vaccine as possible.
    A new omicron vaccine is coming. And this means that everyone will go back to the unvaccinated category until they get their omicron vaccine.

Moderna Inc. shares gained after Chief Medical Officer Paul Burton said he suspects the new omicron coronavirus variant may elude current vaccines, and if so, a reformulated shot could be available early in the new year.

“We should know about the ability of the current vaccine to provide protection in the next couple of weeks,” Burton said Sunday on the BBC’s “Andrew Marr Show.”

“If we have to make a brand new vaccine, I think that’s going to be early 2022 before that’s really going to be available in large quantities,” he said. “The remarkable thing about the mRNA vaccines, the Moderna platform, is that we can move very fast,” he said.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-in-early-2022
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Im more afraid of Godzilla or Rodan attacking me. Fauci, the evil DR of Treblinka, i mean the White House, will want to use this for more lock-ups and medical experiments but alot of dem governors are up for election in 2022 and they will be hesitant to lock up again.

... "we do need a 'Big Brother'" ... because "Omicron variant" ...

https://twitter.com/echo_chamberz/st...49986880008197

It's all just bull$#@! anyway. There never was a pandemic to begin with. This is just normal endemic virus that is 99.9% survivable. They have weaponized it via fear to control the population. Now they can use the fearmongering of infinate variations to continue this control indefinately.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So they are going to wing it some more?

I wish they would stick to counting their toes or something less destructive.

Two memes in one.

IMPOSSIBLE SCIENCE: Novavax says it will have a new “vaccine” ready in just two weeks for the “Omicron” variant, which appeared just last week
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-...two-weeks.html

What used to take 10 YEARS now takes a WEEK?

How is it that they have a $#@!ing not a vaccine vaccine ready before they even have the ability to TEST for it? For $#@!s sake, they STILL can not even test for the DELTA variant. Why? Because their tests are INTENDED to be FRAUDULENT. Even the PCR test, if following "their recommendations" can ONLY produce FALSE POSITIVES or FALSE NEGATIVES depending on what you set the cycle rate to.

Oh, and where did the SEASONAL FLU go? 35 MILLION to a couple hundred? Flu just went away? And, FLU has the EXACT SAME MORTALITY RATE as COVID?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    IMPOSSIBLE SCIENCE: Novavax says it will have a new “vaccine” ready in just two weeks for the “Omicron” variant, which appeared just last week
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-...two-weeks.html

What used to take 10 YEARS now takes a WEEK?

How is it that they have a $#@!ing not a vaccine vaccine ready before they even have the ability to TEST for it?
    Simple. You design the antidote at the same time, with the same team, and in the same lab, you design the virus.

Nothing to it. There's no other way.

Omicron is here! Run for your lives!

The Omicron variant has landed in the US: California just reported its first case

The US reported its first case of the Omicron variant on Wednesday: a person in California.

The University of California, San Francisco spotted the case among an infected traveler who had returned from South Africa on November 22. The person is fully vaccinated and has "mild symptoms that are improving," the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said in a Wednesday statement.

Omicron has spread to more than 20 countries since it was first detected in South Africa roughly three weeks ago.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ase/ar-AARlPwD

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Muh boogity-boogity ...

https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz/stat...76396887224322

Omicron could just turn out to be the cure. Mild or no effects and natural immunity going forward.

Muh boogity-boogity ...

https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz/stat...76396887224322
    Let's go Brandon!

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Omicron could just turn out to be the cure. Mild or no effects and natural immunity going forward.
    Yes, I kinda hope I get it so it will be over with.

I tried to get my booster shot today, but they were out of Jäger.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    I tried to get my booster shot today, but they were out of Jäger.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast