Thread: What Comes Next? Try Smallpox and Monkeypox Outbreaks!

What Comes Next? Try Smallpox and Monkeypox Outbreaks!

Of course they have "vaccines" (that do the EXACT SAME THING as their Covid Vaxtermination shot) already prepared for MASS DISTRIBUTION.

If a FAKE BIOWEAPON (or at least ineffective one) is unable to take out the worlds population, their ONLY recourse is to follow that up with a REAL BIOWEAPON.

Situation Update, Nov 18, 2021 - The SMALLPOX BIOWAR - their "perfect" scheme to cover up vaccine deaths and cancel mid-term elections
    https://www.brighteon.com/757a7df2-9...5-d2aba1dff321

They DO NOT WANT the midterms to take place.
    They DO NOT WANT to give up their power over you.
    They WANT Civil War and to use these Outbreaks to cover up the FINANCIAL COLLAPSE.
    They WANT to KILL as many of you as possible.
    Those that survive will be qualified to be their permanent SLAVES.

If you hear something about either SMALLPOX or MONKEYPOX in the news, you will KNOW that a REAL BIOWEAPON OUTBREAK is intended. So you MUST REPOST news articles on either of those two topics.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    If you hear something about either SMALLPOX or MONKEYPOX in the news, you will KNOW that a REAL BIOWEAPON OUTBREAK is intended. So you MUST REPOST news articles on either of those two topics.

Last 3 hours:

A Massachusetts Man Is Infected With Monkeypox

The case, the first in the U.S. this year, follows unusual clusters discovered in Europe and Canada.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/18/h...monkeypox.html

Rare monkeypox case confirmed in Massachusetts, CDC monitoring
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...massachusetts/

8 hours ago:

Portugal finds 5 monkeypox cases in men as outbreak spreads
    https://apnews.com/article/health-af...89c347bfc85358
    Last edited by dannno; 05-18-2022 at 07:43 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Fortunately, there is already an approved vaccine.

FDA approves first live, non-replicating vaccine to prevent smallpox and monkeypox

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...-and-monkeypox
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Won't be taking the vaccine for any of those diseases either.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Yep yep, it appears they're loading up the next one.

WEF Davos meeting was in January 2020. Covid was introduced to the world at about the same time.

WEF Davos meeting for 2022 starts today, 5-20-22. Monkeypox is hitting the media at the same time.

(eta: I just noticed that Biden admin is overseas for an asian visit at same time. I think it's safe to assume some admin personnel have quietly slipped away to Davos for instructions.)
    Last edited by devil21; 05-20-2022 at 08:41 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

From a ZH link. Event 201 redux but with monkeypox this time. Even the hypothetical outbreak commencement date is this week. May want to save this pdf since it'll probably memory hole if it gets a lot of attention.

https://www.nti.org/wp-content/uploa...-TTX_Final.pdf

We're probably going to need a new subforum...
    Last edited by devil21; 05-20-2022 at 08:41 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is where I start hoarding my $#@!s.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    This is where I start hoarding my $#@!s.
    Given recent events and the overall picture/agenda I suspect this time it's actually for real and some f'ed up stuff is being released into the wild and will be blamed on a "terrorist organization", as the pdf I linked describes. Recent push to declare Russia a terrorist nation is curious. Any way, just a hunch/intuition but fwiw I'm going to take this one a bit more seriously than I did the Covid faux plandemic.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-20-2022 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Last 3 hours:

A Massachusetts Man Is Infected With Monkeypox

The case, the first in the U.S. this year, follows unusual clusters discovered in Europe and Canada.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/18/h...monkeypox.html

Rare monkeypox case confirmed in Massachusetts, CDC monitoring
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...massachusetts/

8 hours ago:

Portugal finds 5 monkeypox cases in men as outbreak spreads
    https://apnews.com/article/health-af...89c347bfc85358
    +Rep doesnt cover information that saves lives.

BUMP!!!

They are ready to release REAL BIOWEAPONS.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

It sucks to be right on a prediction, doesn't it ?
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    It sucks to be right on a prediction, doesn't it ?
    Yep.

Id say we have no LESS than 6 active efforts in play to wipe out humanity:

1 - Vaccines
    2 - Shutting down Food Production
    3 - Shutting down Transportation
    4 - Energy Crisis caused by shutting down pipelines and refineries
    5 - Economic Collapse (inevitable, primary reason to instigate this crisis)
    6 - Provocation of Nuclear World War

We should not be surprised that if they intend on trying to remove humanity from the face of the earth, that they would not be unwilling to unleash EVERY BIOWEAPON they have under the sun against us. Black Plague + Smallpox + Polio + Monkeypox + Ebola + Airborne Rabies. Plenty of diseases can kill a LOT of people and it should now be OBVIOUS they are trying to bring the world population to its knees.
    1776 > 1984

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yep.

Id say we have no LESS than 6 active efforts in play to wipe out humanity:

1 - Vaccines
    2 - Shutting down Food Production
    3 - Shutting down Transportation
    4 - Energy Crisis caused by shutting down pipelines and refineries
    5 - Economic Collapse (inevitable, primary reason to instigate this crisis)
    6 - Provocation of Nuclear World War

We should not be surprised that if they intend on trying to remove humanity from the face of the earth, that they would not be unwilling to unleash EVERY BIOWEAPON they have under the sun against us. Black Plague + Smallpox + Polio + Monkeypox + Ebola + Airborne Rabies. Plenty of diseases can kill a LOT of people and it should now be OBVIOUS they are trying to bring the world population to its knees.
    First, it's interesting how people always say they want to save the planet. I have news for them, the planet doesn't need saving. Humanity does, if we intend to stay alive for much longer.

Secondly, while I don't believe the earth existed for a few thousand years before Christ, but for a longer time, I do believe humanity will not exist for more than a few thousand years beyond Christ...

Thirdly, who is they ? Considering how stupid we are collectively whilst being the most intelligent life-form on this planet, I think we may deserve it.
    "I am a bird"

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28