Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: COVID-Positive Australians FORCED OUT Of Their Homes And Transported to Quarantine Camps

  1. #1

    COVID-Positive Australians FORCED OUT Of Their Homes And Transported to Quarantine Camps

    Title truncated again: COVID-positive Australians FORCED OUT of their homes by the Army and transported to quarantine camps
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-...-of-homes.html

    (Natural News) In Australia’s Northern Territory, people who are positive for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), as well as those who have been in contact with them, are being forced out of their homes by the army. They are involuntarily transported to quarantine camps while their communities are put in strict lockdown.

    Michael Gunner, the chief prime minister of the Northern Territory, explained that these harsh protocols are important as nine people tested positive in the communities of Binjari and Rockhole, with the youngest being only 17 years old.

    Around 40 people so far are considered to have had “close contacts” with these people, and all of them have also been forced into quarantine camps. Gunner said he expects this number to grow.

    Prior to these cases, residents were allowed to leave their homes to purchase food and supplies, exercise for up to two hours and go to work or school. But due to the rising cases, residents are now only allowed to leave their homes in case of an emergency, such as if they need medical treatment or if required by law. (Related: Australia’s COVID-19 cases continue to rise despite draconian lockdowns.)

    Gunner calls out “anti-vaxxers”

    Gunner did not mince words in expressing his anger toward citizens who choose not to be vaccinated, as well as those who are vaccinated but support those who are not.

    “If you are anti-mandate, you are absolutely anti-vax. I don’t care what your personal vaccination status is. If you support anybody who argues against the vaccine, you are an anti-vaxxer. Your personal vaccination status is utterly irrelevant,” Gunner said in an interview.

    He also explicitly rejected any opposition to the vaccine mandates and condemned those who would think of making their own health decisions in this regard. “There are people actually supporting the idea of a teacher being unvaccinated in a remote community classroom with kids who can’t be vaccinated. I reject it. If you’re out there in any way, shape or form campaigning against the mandate, then you are absolutely anti-vax,” he went on.

    Gunner’s comments are in sharp contrast to that of Prime Minister Scott Morrison, who called on state and territory governments to allow Australians to “move forward with the freedoms that should be theirs.”

    The Northern Territory, which is dealing with a growing outbreak, has one of the strictest vaccination mandates in the country. Under this mandate, most workers are required to have at least one dose of the vaccine by November 12, and a second dose before Christmas. Those who fail to follow these requirements will not be allowed to go to their workplaces.

    This rule has triggered protests in Darwin and prompted criticisms from businesses that have been struggling with replacing their unvaccinated staff.

    But Gunner didn’t flinch. “I think you’ll see our vaccine mandate is absolutely crucial to protecting life, particularly Aboriginal life,” Gunner said. He also noted that enforcement – not encouragement – was the only way to lift vaccination rates to an adequate level in the Northern Territory.

    “We are absolutely going to make sure as many Territorians as possible are vaccinated — that is our best protection against this thing,” Gunner added.

    This isn’t the first time that Gunner labeled anyone raising concerns about the mandates as “anti-vaxxers.” He used the same term in September to describe his federal Labor Party colleagues and his Country Liberal Party (CLP) Territory opponents, who were critical of the way the policy was implemented despite being supportive of the vaccine rollout.

    Read more about vaccine mandates and tyrannical COVID policies at MedicalMartialLaw.com.
    Typically my first response to something like this would be "do you think that wont happen here", but Im not gonna ask that this time. It might happen. It might not. It depends on whether or not our govt thinks they can get away with it. So far I am leaning toward not because I think most people know EXACTLY what camps like that are:

    NAZI DEATH CAMPS FOR COVID

    So here is the thing. Those in REAL power are the ones that pull the strings and make the decisions. They have already made their decision. Those who hold titles and "elected" (I use that term very loosely) are puppets. They obey the will of the string pullers, not the American People. So, we KNOW they PLAN on sending everyone that opposes TYRANNY to one of these DEATH CAMPS and intend to use COVID as an excuse to carry away anyone they dont approve of. Where are these DEATH CAMPS? Why only the very PRISONS that were emptied out because of COVID to begin with. We know their tests are bull$#@!, so if they want to get rid of someone, all they have to do is give a person they dont like a test that they know will come up with a FALSE POSITIVE, and do so intentionally.

    Now, two questions:

    #1 - What do you think will happen when they try that $#@! here?

    #2 - What can we do to actually HELP people in countries where they are ALREADY doing this?
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Question, is it known when these people are allowed out of these camps again ?
    "I am a bird"

  4. #3
    They've been saying for some time that this would be coming. They held press conferences from where they were breaking ground, telling people what they were doing. The fact is the Australian populace has sat back and yelled into a vacuum instead of standing up and saying no. So, now they're being picked off groups at a time. That is what will be coming here in the US very shortly, make no mistake. FEMA/DoD/CDC officials have openly spoke about upcoming 'Shielding Operations' which if you look at what they're talking about, it's straight up camps. Idiots in this country will be yelling at each other over nonsense up until the day they get dragged off or force injected or just die off from voluntarily taking the poison.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    They've been saying for some time that this would be coming. They held press conferences from where they were breaking ground, telling people what they were doing. The fact is the Australian populace has sat back and yelled into a vacuum instead of standing up and saying no. So, now they're being picked off groups at a time. That is what will be coming here in the US very shortly, make no mistake. FEMA/DoD/CDC officials have openly spoke about upcoming 'Shielding Operations' which if you look at what they're talking about, it's straight up camps. Idiots in this country will be yelling at each other over nonsense up until the day they get dragged off or force injected or just die off from voluntarily taking the poison.
    Americans have guns. Australians gave them up.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Now, two questions:

    #1 - What do you think will happen when they try that $#@! here?

    #2 - What can we do to actually HELP people in countries where they are ALREADY doing this?
    #1 Hopefully anyone attempting this will be dissuaded at gun point.

    #2 I don't give a $#@!. It's up to their citizens to stand up and fight.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    #1 Hopefully anyone attempting this will be dissuaded at gun point.

    #2 I don't give a $#@!. It's up to their citizens to stand up and fight.
    It will be done here like the Boston Manhunt, have fun defending yourself with your gun when you have 12 armed officers right outside your door. Get the shot or be shot.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

    We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

    ...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

    How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    It will be done here like the Boston Manhunt, have fun defending yourself with your gun when you have 12 armed officers right outside your door. Get the shot or be shot.
    I don't see that happening on a wide scale. There might be some of this at the onset but as word spread many would go on offense.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    They've been saying for some time that this would be coming. They held press conferences from where they were breaking ground, telling people what they were doing. The fact is the Australian populace has sat back and yelled into a vacuum instead of standing up and saying no. So, now they're being picked off groups at a time. That is what will be coming here in the US very shortly, make no mistake. FEMA/DoD/CDC officials have openly spoke about upcoming 'Shielding Operations' which if you look at what they're talking about, it's straight up camps. Idiots in this country will be yelling at each other over nonsense up until the day they get dragged off or force injected or just die off from voluntarily taking the poison.
    I agree with you. However, it seems to me, that it is the far left supporters, that are driving the mandatory vaccine advocacy, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the right Politicians betray their voters.

    I think Libertarians and small government type need to start coming up with solutions or mitigation measures. I'm a bit weary of rehashing all the bad; that we have known was coming down the pipeline. The question for me is do you stay in the US or leave? If leave, where to?



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    It will be done here like the Boston Manhunt, have fun defending yourself with your gun when you have 12 armed officers right outside your door. Get the shot or be shot.
    Look I would never take part in something like Jan 6th, BLM riots etc. But if somebody showed up at my door and tried to take me or my family away it would not end well for them. I know I'm not alone on this, that is a line in the sand for a lot of people.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty's Golden X View Post
    I agree with you. However, it seems to me, that it is the far left supporters, that are driving the mandatory vaccine advocacy, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the right Politicians betray their voters.

    I think Libertarians and small government type need to start coming up with solutions or mitigation measures. I'm a bit weary of rehashing all the bad; that we have known was coming down the pipeline. The question for me is do you stay in the US or leave? If leave, where to?
    There's nowhere to run, this agenda is international. I could start a conversation about all the ways team red is just as in bed with big pharma as team blue, but that never ever gets anywhere on these boards. There is no recourse to be found in national or even state politics. As local as possible is the only way forward.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Americans have guns. Australians gave them up.
    Yeah, so? Once the USD crashes, 'patriots' will throw their guns to whomever they have to in order to 'save what's left of their 401k'. Digital passport, death shot and all.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I don't see that happening on a wide scale. There might be some of this at the onset but as word spread many would go on offense.
    I truly have serious doubts about that. The ones that would supposedly fight back are slaves to capitalism and the USD, once that crashes their whole world goes up. Not to mention the ones that would supposedly fight back are the ones that worship anyone with a badge.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Yeah, so? Once the USD crashes, 'patriots' will throw their guns to whomever they have to in order to 'save what's left of their 401k'. Digital passport, death shot and all.
    The USD has already crashed.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    I truly have serious doubts about that. The ones that would supposedly fight back are slaves to capitalism and the USD, once that crashes their whole world goes up. Not to mention the ones that would supposedly fight back are the ones that worship anyone with a badge.
    Well, I 'm not a slave to capitalism or the USD. I also don't worship those with a badge. And I know quite a few like me. Perhaps you are hanging out with the wrong people?

  17. #15
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    8,801
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I wish Angela still posted here.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Well, I 'm not a slave to capitalism or the USD. I also don't worship those with a badge. And I know quite a few like me. Perhaps you are hanging out with the wrong people?
    Guess we'll see.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The USD has already crashed.
    Yes of course, cause I just spent $500 to buy a loaf of bread earlier today at the grocery store. Gimme a break.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Yes of course, cause I just spent $500 to buy a loaf of bread earlier today at the grocery store. Gimme a break.
    That's never going to happen. It's more sublte. Home and used car and fuel prices are up 30% in a year. The dollar has already lost it's purchasing power.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    That's never going to happen. It's more sublte. Home and used car and fuel prices are up 30% in a year. The dollar has already lost it's purchasing power.
    Well I happen to think you're wrong on that, the bottom will drop out of the USD. Agree to disagree.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-15-2021, 05:41 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-05-2021, 08:45 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-17-2020, 04:27 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-13-2020, 12:35 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2009, 06:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •