Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We can't get along EVEN on Thanksgiving...

We can't get along EVEN on Thanksgiving...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...e-and-violence

Tiffany Cross, who earlier had called Kyle Rittenhouse a “murderous white supremacist,” handed over a segment of her show to Gyasi Ross who declared that the holiday is part of the “pathology of white America” believing that they have improved the country.

“But I’m still trying to find out what indigenous people received of value,” Ross proclaimed, adding “Instead of bringing stuffing and biscuits, those settlers brought genocide and violence.”

He further declared “That genocide and violence is still on the menu as state-sponsored violence against Native and black Americans is commonplace. And violent private white supremacy is celebrated and subsidized.”

“Black people are still being murdered by those paid to protect us,” Ross added in a rant against police.

He continued, “white Americans are still killing Native and black Americans with no fear of reprisal. They brought chattel slavery to Africans and Native people that still happens through the prison-industrial complex that imprisons the descendants of enslaved Africans and Natives at far disparate numbers.”

“That is the reality of Thanksgiving,” he concluded.
    It's a shame that social media isn't deleting this obviously false information. "...at far disparate numbers...?" Citation needed. You can't provide it, of course, but your college sociology professor told you that, so it's obviously a fact.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. It may well be our last. Enjoy your day, and God bless you.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “But I’m still trying to find out what indigenous people received of value,”
    They received America you ungrateful whore
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...e-and-violence

It's a shame that social media isn't deleting this obviously false information. "...at far disparate numbers...?" Citation needed. You can't provide it, of course, but your college sociology professor told you that, so it's obviously a fact.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. It may well be our last. Enjoy your day, and God bless you.
    He is right that theres a disparate number of black people in prison. As for natives shrug probably
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

To those that are with loved ones today, I hope you all have a blessed day.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Tiffany Cross, who earlier had called Kyle Rittenhouse a “murderous white supremacist,” handed over a segment of her show to Gyasi Ross who declared that the holiday is part of the “pathology of white America” believing that they have improved the country.

“But I’m still trying to find out what indigenous people received of value,” Ross proclaimed, adding “Instead of bringing stuffing and biscuits, those settlers brought genocide and violence.”

He further declared “That genocide and violence is still on the menu as state-sponsored violence against Native and black Americans is commonplace. And violent private white supremacy is celebrated and subsidized.”

“Black people are still being murdered by those paid to protect us,” Ross added in a rant against police.

He continued, “white Americans are still killing Native and black Americans with no fear of reprisal. They brought chattel slavery to Africans and Native people that still happens through the prison-industrial complex that imprisons the descendants of enslaved Africans and Natives at far disparate numbers.”

“That is the reality of Thanksgiving,” he concluded.

Yikes. Such ignorance on display. He seems to have bought into the mythology that native cultures were peaceful and living in harmony with the land. Let's forget about the constant tribal warfare. Let's forget about indigenous slavery. Let's forget about the role of women in these cultures before the hated Western culture arrived. Nope. All that matters is "White Man Bad".
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Yikes. Such ignorance on display. He seems to have bought into the mythology that native cultures were peaceful and living in harmony with the land. Let's forget about the constant tribal warfare. Let's forget about indigenous slavery. Let's forget about the role of women in these cultures before the hated Western culture arrived. Nope. All that matters is "White Man Bad".
    I do hope that whatever culture eventually conquers us, they look at our culture's love of constant warfare, with equal disdain.
    - Kim Kardashian

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. It may well be our last.
    Granted social justice campaigns gaining momentum during culturally progressive Obama-Trump terms have got some wins so far ( renaming of Red Skins, taking down of Thomas Jefferson and other statues etc). But those wins may prove to be low hanging fruit relatively; cancelling of Thanksgiving and renaming of Washington ( because he owned slaves) and White House might not be that easy. Especially if SJ movement's attention turned to more recent social justice issues like renaming of USS George HW Bush or George Bush Airport due to Iraqi bloodbath injustices as some signs indicate.

When I was in college, there was a book called Time on the Cross which used qualitative analysis to show how negro slavery
    really was not as bad as is thought at all, and that the number of abused negroes is actually very small compared to the numbers
    of those who benefitted immensely compared to how they were living in Africa.

If you want to think about how all the blacks and almost all the Natives benefitted from Europeans, there is very little they did NOT benefit from.

We gave them everything they enjoy today.

Heck, look at the size of these Indian reservations too. Most Indians have a far greater opportunity for solitude and self-sustainability than Whites.

Every time you see a Black in a tv commercial, realise every SINGLE THING they enjoy is a White Man's invention.
    These people couldn't even plant crops or make cheese. We're talking about a very low level of human development.

Be thankful, negroes !!!
    Last edited by Snowball; 11-25-2021 at 10:49 AM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    When I was in college, there was a book called Time on the Cross which used qualitative analysis to show how negro slavery
    really was not as bad as is thought at all, and that the number of abused negroes is actually very small compared to the numbers
    of those who benefitted immensely compared to how they were living in Africa.

If you want to think about how all the blacks and almost all the Natives benefitted from Europeans, there is very little they did NOT benefit from.

We gave them everything they enjoy today.

Heck, look at the size of these Indian reservations too. Most Indians have a far greater opportunity for solitude and self-sustainability than Whites.

Every time you see a Black in a tv commercial, realise every SINGLE THING they enjoy is a White Man's invention.
    These people couldn't even plant crops or make cheese. We're talking about a very low level of human development.

Be thankful, negroes !!!
    All right, who ordered the Robert Byrd/David Duke KKKPSA?

Hello? Did anyone ask this guy for a Robert Byrd/ David Duke KKKPSA?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    All right, who ordered the Robert Byrd/David Duke KKKPSA?

Hello? Did anyone ask this guy for a Robert Byrd/ David Duke KKKPSA?
    I'm hoping it was sarcasm, I'm almost positive it is.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    It's Snowball. Why would you think it was sarcasm?

Oh yeah Indian quality of life is just great on the reservations.

And it's not like we intentionally gave them the worst land available.

Be thankful, negroes !!!
    What makes you think that this is true?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

It's Snowball. Why would you think it was sarcasm?
    Does this poster frequently post blatantly bombastic stuff like this? I genuinely don't know.

Does this poster frequently post blatantly bombastic stuff like this? I genuinely don't know.
    Every time he thinks he has laid low long enough to get away with it.

And every holiday, in hopes that the mods have better things to do than follow him around with a Pooper Scooper.

I'm sorry if facts offend you. He is right, that nearly every invention, was invented by white men.

It is what it is.
    - Kim Kardashian

Every time he thinks he has laid low long enough to get away with it.

And every holiday, in hopes that the mods have better things to do than follow him around with a Pooper Scooper.
    Duly noted.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I'm sorry if facts offend you. He is right, that nearly every invention, was invented by white men.

It is what it is.
    You know that's not really relevant. We can be glad that certain societies have made certain advancements, but that doesn't mean that those societies that didn't make those advancements - or any advancements of particular note - are not worthwhile societies. Scientific advancements are note-worthy, and make huge impacts on human civilization. Science and politics are not the only relevant areas of human advancement.

Let's not fall into the same paradigm that our enemies find themselves. We can hold two positions at the same time.

Who? So some nobodies made a stupid statement on the internet. Why should I care.

I'm glad Europeans conquered America. I like what they did with the place. Sue me.

We can't rewrite history. What happened, happened. Indians and Blacks now have every opportunity for a better life. What they choose to do with it is their choice. If they want to continue to bitch and moan about $#@! that happened hundeds of years age instead of bettering themselves, so be it.
    Last edited by 69360; 11-25-2021 at 12:57 PM.

You know that's not really relevant. We can be glad that certain societies have made certain advancements, but that doesn't mean that those societies that didn't make those advancements - or any advancements of particular note - are not worthwhile societies. Scientific advancements are note-worthy, and make huge impacts on human civilization. Science and politics are not the only relevant areas of human advancement.

Let's not fall into the same paradigm that our enemies find themselves. We can hold two positions at the same time.
    Exactly! There have been great achievements & bloody atrocities on all sides of the spectrum.

The main thing we can do is to love & respect one another, whether we agree or not, instead of continually spreading hate & lies.
    There is no spoon.

Both indigenous slavery of those from conquered tribes (before White Europeans ever arrived), and slavery of African people once they were imported. And let's not forget that the Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw, Creek and Seminole nations allied with the Confederacy.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Both indigenous slavery of those from conquered tribes (before White Europeans ever arrived), and slavery of African people once they were imported. And let's not forget that the Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw, Creek and Seminole nations allied with the Confederacy.
    Which means that the Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw, Creek and Seminole nations were smart.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    And let's not forget that the Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw, Creek and Seminole nations allied with the Confederacy.
    Not that the Cherokees were happy about it. But yeah, they did, and many more. Not that the decision was about slavery. It boiled down to, the union government has lied continually and broken every treaty, so let's see if this other group might do better (couldn't do worse).

But yes, these progs don't know what to do with Indians. Every time they attack they're called out as hypocrites, and when they try to cozy up to Indians they find out Indians neither trust nor like them.

What to do, what to do. Washington couldn't figure out how to baffle and bumfuzzle them a hundred sixty years ago, and still can't.

I agree. With that said, facts still are not racist, and pointing them out does not make one so.

And I do think it's relevant, because just as the left is actively trying to change the dictionary, they are also trying to change facts to suit them.

Everyone is born having value, and everyone is born with the same rights. That does not mean however we are all the same, or have the same characteristics, behaviors.

Every single one of us is different. And some of that difference is influenced by race. Pointing that out is not racist, but there are many trying to make it so.

I think it's important to push back on these things, because I don't like the direction where we're headed where everything - including facts - is racist.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I agree. With that said, facts still are not racist, and pointing them out does not make one so.

And I do think it's relevant, because just as the left is actively trying to change the dictionary, they are also trying to change facts to suit them.

Everyone is born having value, and everyone is born with the same rights. That does not mean however we are all the same, or have the same characteristics, behaviors.

Every single one of us is different. And some of that difference is influenced by race. Pointing that out is not racist, but there are many trying to make it so.

I think it's important to push back on these things, because I don't like the direction where we're headed where everything - including facts - is racist.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Exactly! There have been great achievements & bloody atrocities on all sides of the spectrum.
    Almost all modern achievements have been done by white men. Historically the Greeks and Chinese did some interesting things. Africa I will give points for the pyramid.

There may be "great achievements" on all sides, but if you were to add them up, the scales would lean heavily towards white men.

This really shouldn't be a controversial thing to say, unless I missed where Africa sent men to Mars or something.

The main thing we can do is to love & respect one another, whether we agree or not, instead of continually spreading hate & lies.
    This I do agree with.
    - Kim Kardashian

+outta rep
    - Kim Kardashian

Not that the Cherokees were happy about it. But yeah, they did, and many more. Not that the decision was about slavery. It boiled down to, the union government has lied continually and broken every treaty, so let's see if this other group might do better (couldn't do worse).

But yes, these progs don't know what to do with Indians. Every time they attack they're called out as hypocrites, and when they try to cozy up to Indians they find out Indians neither trust nor like them.

What to do, what to do. Washington couldn't figure out how to baffle and bumfuzzle them a hundred sixty years ago, and still can't.
    It is said that the only Europeans Indians trusted were the Scots. 1) They wore a skirt- LOL- and 2) they kept their word. The English never did.
    There is no spoon.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Since it is snowball I have my doubts.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving everybody.
    Happy Thanksgiving AG !
    Do something Danke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast