Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Our lives have not been in this much danger as Americans since WW II.

Our lives have not been in this much danger as Americans since WW II.

Ukraine launches 'special operation' on Belarus border, holds Javelin drills
    https://www.msn.com/en-xl/europe/eur...lls/ar-AAR4G1X

Ukraine Confirms Firing US-Made 'Javelin' Missiles At Russia-Backed Troops
    https://www.ibtimes.com/ukraine-conf...troops-3344362

US May Send Military Advisors, Arms to Ukraine

Moscow Says US Rehearsed Nuclear Strike Against Russia This Month
    Citing US Threats, Russia, China To Expand Military Cooperation

http://www.antiwar.com/

Very recent comments by Russian officials translated in video to English:
    Russia Insight - YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAv...Tfo4VNtIaRPTNw
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I disagree. I don't feel threatened at all by Russia at all on US soil. Perhaps Biden is stupid enough to get pulled into another proxy war. But Russia and the US will never attach each other's homeland. We still have mutual assured destruction that did not exist in WW2.

Love this fact from "Lord of War".

His final advice to the viewer is, "Never go to war, especially with yourself." An onscreen postscript exhorts private dealers to conduct less business than the five largest arms exporters - the United States , United Kingdom , Russia , France , and China - ironically, the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council .

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    ...US May Send Military Advisors, Arms to Ukraine...
    Just a few advisors, eh? That sounds harmless.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Ukraine continues to deteriorate.

Israel has succeeded in forbidding the U.S. from rejoining the Iran nuclear deal.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Putin to demand from Biden guarantees against Ukraine joining NATO

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/6...f8e89c594fb789

"Speaking to reporters as he set out for Camp David, Biden said: “We’ve been aware of Russia’s actions for a long time and my expectation is we’re gonna have a long discussion with Putin.” He sought to head off any demand for guarantees over Ukraine, adding: “I don’t accept anyone’s red line”.

^^ If President Hollow Head insists on Ukrainian NATO membership, Putin will order the invasion to protect not only Russia itself, but Donetsk and Luhansk. This is not a maybe. Biden has every opportunity to stop war from happening. All he has to do is stop putting aggressive weapons surrounding Russia on its doorstep, don't allow Ukraine to join NATO (a gross violation of every agreement US ever made with Russia), and don't allow Ukraine to slaughter the Eastern Republics. Why can't he do these things? President Dip$#@! doesn't even acknowledge that Ukraine agreed NOT to bomb civilians in East. But it is, unprovoked.

Listen to Putin. Missiles that can strike Moscow in 5 minutes is a Red Line. Ukraine WILL be invaded very soon if Biden insists on war. Yesterday Mike Pompeo was on Fox News saying Biden isn't tough enough. He also said Putin won't attack Ukraine until Nord Stream 2 is online. Pompeo is a complete idiot and he is Deep State just like Trump said, but Trump restrained him. Russia doesn't give a flying rat's ass about Nord Stream being online or not when it comes to Ukraine. The issues are unrelated. Belarus is also ready to march into Ukraine from the North. Europeans have a decision to make. If they side with President Hollow Head they will be making a mistake of historical proportions.

In the MIddle East, President Dip$#@! has closed Iranian talks. This means war - bloody as all hell - is coming because the Israeli Government is psychopathic. It knows that if it attacks Iran, Iran can slaughter tens of thousands or more Israeli citizens with its missiles alone. Perhaps even a million. The Israeli Government is certifiably criminally insane.

Biden and Putin agree to one last televideo conference before any tanks roll into Ukraine.

https://geopolitics.news/

Biden will probably roll over and let Putin do what he pleases. Worst case is another Vietnam or Afghanistan. It's not like WW3 will start or nukes will fly.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Biden will probably roll over and let Putin do what he pleases. Worst case is another Vietnam or Afghanistan. It's not like WW3 will start or nukes will fly.
    Wonder what the Hunter/Trump/Biden business dealings with Ukraine have anything to do with this?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Wonder what the Hunter/Trump/Biden business dealings with Ukraine have anything to do with this?
    More than Hunter Biden. Pelosi and Romney also have children heavily invested in Ukrainian natural gas. Which leads me to believe the puppet won't be rolling over for Putin on this.

Turn the Ukraine into Vietnam? I'm counting on it. Nukes? Don't rule them out. This whole green energy/electric car snow job is there to sell natural gas. And Ukraine has lots of it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-05-2021 at 11:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    More than Hunter Biden. Pelosi and Romney also have children heavily invested in Ukrainian natural gas. Which leads me to believe the puppet won't be rolling over for Putin on this.

Turn the Ukraine into Vietnam? I'm counting on it. Nukes? Don't rule them out. This whole green energy/electric car snow job is there to sell natural gas. And Ukraine has lots of it.
    Honestly, I have some catching up to do re: why the troop build up at all? It just stinks of protecting business interests on each side.

Honestly, I have some catching up to do re: why the troop build up at all? It just stinks of protecting business interests on each side.
    Like every other war since...?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Like every other war since...?
    Trying to see who/what the dots are connecting this mess.

Nukes? Don't rule them out.
    Nuclear winter? Just the thing to give their "climate change" policies a big ol' boost!
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

The world is changing.

If Russia is going after regional gains (Ukraine) and China is going after regional gains (Tiawan, Hong Kong) then instead of fighting wars halfway around the world, why wouldn't the U.S. make regional moves too (Cuba, Panama, Central America etc...)?

I'm not advocating. Just asking.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    If Russia is going after regional gains (Ukraine) and China is going after regional gains (Tiawan, Hong Kong) then instead of fighting wars halfway around the world, why wouldn't the U.S. make regional moves too (Cuba, Panama, Central America etc...)?
    The only other major source of energy besides us and Mexico is Venezuela. And we've been jacking with them hard.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ed-at-Air-Base
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-05-2021 at 01:38 PM.

Panama has the canal.

They could take that $#@! back. China has interest in the canal too don't they? Take it back and kick 'em out if they keep threatening.

Seems like an option rather than trying to fight way the frack over there.

Panama has the canal.

They could take that $#@! back. China has interest in the canal too don't they? Take it back and kick 'em out if they keep threatening.

Seems like an option rather than trying to fight way the frack over there.
    Reagan proved we don't have any problem getting through that canal.

"We"* have it already. I'm talking about the whole hemisphere. When you see unrest, that's the CIA driving down wages.

*Sort of a "Royal We", certainly not me specifically.

The world is changing.

Russia has zero interest in regional gains. It is doing this only out of self-preservation. The United States has nukes and bioweapon facilities surrounding the Russian borders. The U.S. has dropped out of arms agreements, kicked out diplomats, levied economic sanctions, demonized Russia, reneged on all its promises from Perestroika, has Green Berets and Javelin missles in Ukraine, and trains Ukraine to attack the Luhansk and Donetsk where Russians live. Putin says 5 minutes to Moscow is not enough time to detect and decide what to do. NATO is in the Baltics, Balkans, Poland, Romania, and now Ukraine.

There is nothing left for Russia to do except show America what it can do militarily. Americans on both of their fake party lines need to stop making enemies out of former friends, or pay the consequences... we are the most ignorant and problematic people on Earth, barring Israel, which probably won't even exist much longer, that regime is so suicidal it is welcoming the massacre of its own civilians.

The world is changing.

Trump wanted to buy Greenland. Guess that would save lives from an invasion.

Who knows? Somebody is going to make profit off war though.

Russia has zero interest in regional gains. It is doing this only out of self-preservation. The United States has nukes and bioweapon facilities surrounding the Russian borders. The U.S. has dropped out of arms agreements, kicked out diplomats, levied economic sanctions, demonized Russia, reneged on all its promises from Perestroika, has Green Berets and Javelin missles in Ukraine, and trains Ukraine to attack the Luhansk and Donetsk where Russians live. Putin says 5 minutes to Moscow is not enough time to detect and decide what to do. NATO is in the Baltics, Balkans, Poland, Romania, and now Ukraine.

There is nothing left for Russia to do except show America what it can do militarily. Americans on both of their fake party lines need to stop making enemies out of former friends, or pay the consequences... we are the most ignorant and problematic people on Earth, barring Israel, which probably won't even exist much longer, that regime is so suicidal it is welcoming the massacre of its own civilians.
    Oh yeah. My bad. The U.S. is to blame for all the worlds ills. I forgot.

It's not like Russia has a thousand nukes pointed all over the world.

They are completely blameless for the mess that the world is in today.

I do agree though with what you said about making enemies out of former friends. I've said for years that the U.S. should be strongly allied with Russia. The two countries are probably more alike than any of the U.S.'s current allies.

Most Neocons & Libtard Warmongers are Draft Dodgers.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Most Neocons & Libtard Warmongers are Draft Dodgers.
    Like Ted Cruz...

His neocon stripes are bought-and-paid-for.

The ��Associated Press reported Thursday that administration officials suggested that the US will press Ukraine to cede some autonomy to parts of eastern Ukraine that are currently controlled by Russia-backed separatists who rebelled against the Kiev government in 2014. An undefined “special status” for those areas was laid out in an ambiguous, European-brokered peace deal in 2015, but it never took hold.
    Republicans condemned reports of the move by the White House, with Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) accusing the administration of “appeasement” of Russia.
    “Joe Biden and Biden-Harris officials are pushing Ukraine to give up territory to Putin in exchange for promises that he won’t invade even further, for now,” Cruz tweeted. “It’s the literal definition of appeasement. Utterly disgraceful.”

https://nypost.com/2021/12/09/biden-talk...-zelensky/

Evidently the good Senator and ex-Presidential candidate doesn't believe in self-determination when it comes down to it.

Two Semi-autonomous Republics in Eastern Ukraine is not much to sacrifice for peace. Evidently Sen. Cruz disagrees, because he doesn't have the weight of such a hard choice on his shoulders and is free to sound like a reckless fool and liar. Cha-Ching!

Biden is wiser than the Republicans on this. He is showing restraint and wisdom.

I heard some Republican liar on tv say Biden is like Neville Chamberlain, probably Lindsey Graham it was,
    another Neocon swamp creature.

Biden is wiser than the Republicans on this. He is showing restraint and wisdom.
    Biden is what?

Biden reads scripts. Badly.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ig-Latin/page2

You tell Biden, "Say good night, Joe," and he says, "Good night, Joe." Why are you anthropomorphizing him? If he ever was sentient, he isn't any more.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-09-2021 at 04:01 PM.

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1468993614575554564

Don't underestimate Biden. He could very easily start WW3. TPTB need that to happen as it is connected to the Great Reset.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Look at the Antarctic treaty and the space program. 99% of the world governments are colluding with one another. It’s just theatre. Quit drinking the fear-aid.
    Thee (God) alone will we serve and from Thee alone will we seek help

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast