Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Vehicle Plows Into Holiday Parade - 11 Adults, 12 Children Hospitalized, 1 Dead

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    How long before GoFundMe allows Marxists to set up a page for him? Will Kamala donate?
    There actually was a GoFundMe started for him, but they took it down.

I guess there is a limit to their hypocrisy, after all - at least in particular highly-publicized cases like this one.

(They had just issued a statement after the Rittenhouse verdict justifying their refusal to allow any projects in support of him, on the basis that he had been charged with a violent crime - which doesn't explain why they previously allowed projects to raise bail on behalf of rioters charged with violent crimes.)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    There actually was a GoFundMe started for him, but they took it down.

I guess there is a limit to their hypocrisy, after all - at least in particular highly-publicized cases like this one.

(They had just issued a statement after the Rittenhouse verdict justifying their refusal to allow any projects in support of him, on the basis that he had been charged with a violent crime - which doesn't explain why they previously allowed projects to raise bail for rioters charged with violent crimes.)
    "Destruction of private property is not violence. It does not cause physical harm to a person. Private property is a concept steeped in white supremacy."

I have seen that explaination used far too often.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    "Destruction of private property is not violence. It does not cause physical harm to a person. Private property is a concept steeped in white supremacy."

College professors are quite fond of that argument. A good reminder that dialogue with these people is often pointless. One cannot form a healthy civilization alongside them.

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    College professors are quite fond of that argument. A good reminder that dialogue with these people is often pointless. One cannot form a healthy civilization alongside them.
    Just ask them if they support slavery.

They will say "no"

Then you say, ok, what do slaveowners do? Don't they steal the labor from their slaves? So what's the difference between a thief and a slave owner, anyway?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Just ask them if they support slavery.

They will say "no"

Then you say, ok, what do slaveowners do? Don't they steal the labor from their slaves? So what's the difference between a thief and a slave owner, anyway?
    I have argued with Marxist professors. Hell, I have one this semester that I have gone up against repeatedly due to every class being about how amazing Critical Race Theory is in his eyes. I keep writing papers that systematically drag his nonsense through the mud on philosophical, logical, and historical grounds. Does it matter? No. Logical consistency has nothing to do with their worldview. It is all about power, and they will use any logical fallacy they can get their hands on to promote their ideology's social dominance.

When you are having a discussion with a Marxist, it is not an honest debate. In fact, it is not even a debate. You cannot "win", because you are the only one that cares about the truth. People need to get used to the fact that what they are dealing with are individuals promulgating their beliefs for perceived personal gain regardless of the details. They are completely devoid of honor or integrity and wholly embody Nietzsche's archetypal "letzter mensch".

And you disagree comrade? Do you side with white supremacist capitalist pigs? Seems that re-education camp and some struggle sessions will be in your future. Your confession will be awaiting your signature at the camp.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And you disagree comrade? Do you side with white supremacist capitalist pigs? Seems that re-education camp and some struggle sessions will be in your future. Your confession will be awaiting your signature at the camp.
    I know a lot of people who aren't white who have a desire to protect what they have earned. All this boils down to is Marxism. Race is just one of the many underhanded paths they use.

I wouldn't know. I would imagine a person in their own home breaking $#@! and screaming and throwing things would be considered violent by many. Does assault need to be involved for something to be violent?

I know a lot of people who aren't white who have a desire to protect what they have earned. All this boils down to is Marxism. Race is just one of the many underhanded paths they use.
    The non-white capitalists will have to sign a confession stating that they are really white supremacists on the inside, and therefore are thought criminals.

White capitalists will have to sign a white guilt confession, along with a myriad of other confessions.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The non-white capitalists will have to sign a confession stating that they are really white supremacists on the inside, and therefore are thought criminals.

White capitalists will have to sign a white guilt confession, along with a myriad of other confessions.
    It doesn't look like we are in the garden of eden any longer.

After the Waukesha incident, a lot of people were referring to Brooks as a "domestic terrorist".

I thought that was a bit hyperbolic - he seemed like a vicious $#@! who plowed through all those people just to get away from the cops.

I still think that's the case (subject to any new information to the contrary) - and people should certainly be more circumspect when it comes to throwing around terms like "domestic terrorism" - but it appears that in 2007, Brooks actually did engage in what could reasonably be referred to as "domestic terrorism".

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...29713818202114

After the Waukesha incident, a lot of people were referring to Brooks as a "domestic terrorist".

I thought that was a bit hyperbolic - he seemed like a vicious $#@! who plowed through all those people just to get away from the cops.

I still think that's the case (subject to any new information to the contrary) - and people should certainly be more circumspect when it comes to throwing around terms like "domestic terrorism" - but it appears that in 2007, Brooks actually did engage in what could reasonably be referred to as "domestic terrorism".

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...29713818202114
    Too bad there is not a system in place to keep track of his prior criminal history. I'm sure the D.A. in the latest was blind sided.

So anyone still against the death penalty for the ghoul?

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Yes.

Yes.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again."
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Yes.
    Not even for special occasions and crimes like this? The way I see it, there is no doubt we got the wrong guy in this case and the crime is heinous enough to deserve death. Don't think he could be or there is need for this one to be rehabilitated. I steadfast devotion to principles is amazing and I salute you.

Not even for special occasions and crimes like this? The way I see it, there is no doubt we got the wrong guy in this case and the crime is heinous enough to deserve death. Don't think he could be or there is need for this one to be rehabilitated. I steadfast devotion to principles is amazing and I salute you.
    You want to go deposit a slug in his skull? Go ahead. I'm NOT giving that authority to the State, an entity which has GLEEFULLY abused that authority for decades.

Did you NOT watch the Rittenhouse case??? We just watched on LIVE TV prosecutorial misconduct with an aim to convict a CHILD - WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE, BY THE WAY - and one which they CLEARLY knew he was innocent of the crimes of which they'd accused him.... and you want to give the state the authority over life and death!?

What the $#@! is it with people, who seemingly CANNOT get over this state-worship??

Not even for special occasions and crimes like this?
    Not even then.

The way I see it, there is no doubt we got the wrong guy in this case [...]
    I agree.

[...] and the crime is heinous enough to deserve death.
    Deserve death? I dare say he does.

But I can't resist paraphrasing Tolkien here:

"Many who live deserve death. But many who die deserve life. Can you give it to them? No? Then do not be so eager to deal out death in judgment."

Don't think he could be or there is need for this one to be rehabilitated.
    I don't regard "rehabilitation" (whatever that means) as having any relevance to the issue, one way or the other. If "rehabilitation" actually happens at some point, then that's great and wonderful and all, but it shouldn't be the purpose of any system of justice - certainly not the primary one. The primary purpose should be restitution to and/or the "making whole" of the victims or their survivors, to whatever extent that is possible.

I steadfast devotion to principles is amazing and I salute you.
    Just to be clear, I don't have any more sympathy for this guy than I do for any other murderous $#@! one might care to name.

If he ends up getting shivved in prison (Wisconsin doesn't have the death penalty), I won't shed a tear.

But it's not a matter of whether this particular guy is the "right" one or not. It's a matter of all the other "wrong" ones who will inevitably end up being executed anyway. despite any best efforts that might be made to prevent such a thing from happening. The easiest, most drop-dead, no-brainer way to ensure that that does not happen is to simply forego capital punishment in all cases. Innocent or unjustly convicted people can be let out of prison. They can't be let out of the grave.

Not even then.

I agree.

Deserve death? I dare say he does.

But I can't resist paraphrasing Tolkien here:

"Many who live deserve death. But many who die deserve life. Can you give it to them? No? Then do not be so eager to deal out death in judgment."

I don't regard "rehabilitation" (whatever that means) as having any relevance to the issue, one way or the other. If "rehabilitation" actually happens at some point, then that's great and wonderful and all, but it shouldn't be the purpose of any system of justice - certainly not the primary one. The primary purpose should be restitution to and/or the "making whole" of the victims or their survivors, to whatever extent that is possible.

Just to be clear, I don't have any more sympathy for this guy than I do for any other murderous $#@! one might care to name.

If he ends up getting shivved in prison (Wisconsin doesn't have the death penalty), I won't shed a tear.

But it's not a matter of whether this particular guy is the "right" one or not. It's a matter of all the other "wrong" ones who will inevitably end up being executed anyway. despite any best efforts that might be made to prevent such a thing from happening. The easiest, most drop-dead, no-brainer way to ensure that that does not happen is to simply forego capital punishment in all cases. Innocent or unjustly convicted people can be let out of prison. They can't be let out of the grave.
    +1. Out of rep.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    What the $#@! is it with people, who seemingly CANNOT get over this state-worship??
    Possibility A: Useful idiots programmed by State indoctrination and propaganda

Possibility B: Paid shills or captured individuals flipped to shilling

(Possibility C: Actual agents of the State)
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 11-25-2021 at 12:03 AM.
    2 Sam. 12; John 6:38,39; Matt. 18:21-35; Rev. 2:5; 1 Cor. 4:20

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Too bad there is not a system in place to keep track of his prior criminal history. I'm sure the D.A. in the latest was blind sided.
    You could run that through the local Fusion Center, but I doubt you get a straight answer.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, for many of the reasons already stated.

Yes in this case we probably have the "right man".

The well documented cases and consequences of where it is NOT the right man are too great.

ETA - I would probably abandon my principles if I was on the jury considering execution for genocide of the likes of Fauchi and the rest of the mad scientists that unleashed CCP19 on the world, and are planning an even deadlier version of plague as we speak.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-25-2021 at 01:02 AM.
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, for many of the reasons already stated.

Yes in this case we probably have the "right man".

The well documented cases and consequences of where it is NOT the right man are too great.

ETA - I would probably abandon my principles if I was on the jury considering execution for genocide of the likes of Fauchi and the rest of the mad scientists that unleashed CCP19 on the world, and are planning an even deadlier version of plague as we speak.
    Same here

People don't kill people. Cars kill people.
    https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/s...86399123730443 [DELETED]

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-25-2021 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Hard to think of four grannies and some old banker getting mowed down as angelic work. But if it works, it works.

Mysterious ways and all that.
    It's the original Hopium. Just pray to the great hero savior and all will be puppies and rainbows. Don't take your life into your hands, the great hero savior is coming back one day to make it all perfect.

Just wait, Q is going to bring down the satanic pedo's just you watch and wait.. It's the same line, just modified for today's society.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Some people keep saying this - as if anyone (let alone the media) was ever going to be paying much attention to it to begin with.

First, the Rittenhouse trial/verdict that was the "distraction." Now it's this. Tomorrow, it will be something else.

If it keeps up, I'm going to start wondering what they're trying to use the Maxwell trial to distract us from ...
    Oh, maybe the fact that people are dropping dead from cardiac/pulmonary/anaphylactic events left and right? Maybe the normalization of cardiac issues in children is hitting front pages of newspapers across the world? Creeping infrastructure for the digital enslavement of humanity? That would be my vote.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

But if I was a medical company exec distributing death shots killing people every day I'm not liable
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

People don't kill people. Cars kill people.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast