Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Plows Vehicle Into Holiday Parade - 11 Adults, 12 Children Hospitalized, 1 Dead

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports:

Darrell Brooks Jr., the man suspected of being the driver, has been charged three times in less than two years with recklessly endangering the safety of others, most recently on Nov. 5 as part of a domestic abuse incident for which he was also charged with resisting or obstructing an officer. In the case this month, a woman told police Brooks purposefully ran her “over with his vehicle” while she was walking through a gas station parking lot after he had followed her there after a fight, according to the criminal complaint. The woman was hospitalized for her injuries, court records show.

Brooks posted $1,000 bond on Nov. 11 in the most recent incident and was released from Milwaukee County Jail on Nov. 16, according to the Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Office. He also was charged in July 2020 with two felony counts of second-degree recklessly endangering the safety of others using a dangerous weapon.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports:

Darrell Brooks Jr., the man suspected of being the driver, has been charged three times in less than two years with recklessly endangering the safety of others, most recently on Nov. 5 as part of a domestic abuse incident for which he was also charged with resisting or obstructing an officer. In the case this month, a woman told police Brooks purposefully ran her “over with his vehicle” while she was walking through a gas station parking lot after he had followed her there after a fight, according to the criminal complaint. The woman was hospitalized for her injuries, court records show.

Brooks posted $1,000 bond on Nov. 11 in the most recent incident and was released from Milwaukee County Jail on Nov. 16, according to the Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Office. He also was charged in July 2020 with two felony counts of second-degree recklessly endangering the safety of others using a dangerous weapon.
    and his Lyrics include Running over a crowd..

It was Premeditated. and documented so.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Mathboi Fly – Half A Ticket
    DeeMarc got that heat ooh

(Verse)

I just got a low worth about a half a ticket
    30 in the blick’ when i’m out here chasing chicken
    Was observant to the game, when i used to play the benches
    Now i swipe eventually got em’ looking at me different
    I can’t miss em (yeah)
    AR with extension (yeah)
    Venom when i kiss em (yeah)
    Kidnap you went missin’ (yeah)
    Work all in the kitchen, damn
    Money by the ceiling fan
    Shawty wanna take a chance
    Imma need a cash advancе
    Only $#@! with real gritters and i’ve only been around gorillas еver since a lil nigga $#@!in’ on my babysitter
    Get some prices on the nigga, you know they gone come and get ya, you see how them hollows did em and now he look like Tyson hit him
    I was in the slums, any weather i was still trapping sliding on the pussy
    Early morning, bitch you still lacking
    Caught em in the mall, had to tuck it in my hilfiger
    You know i got steal with them, fully, not that lil pistol
    Heard they putting cameras on the lights, bitch we still dealing
    Give a $#@! about a pass, nigga imma still get em

People don't kill people. Cars kill people.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Weird, I don't remember any headlines from these outlets proclaiming that a gun killed 2 people and wounded a 3rd in Kenosha last year...?

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...42235893317651

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Read an article were her twitter went on to blame her mother for leaving her in the crib unattended for hours. I don't blame her mother. She was probably a shrieking little bitch from conception.

Strange ... now they suddenly want to wait until they "have all the details" ...

https://twitter.com/tperry518/status...87885435195392

... "karma" ...

https://twitter.com/MythinformedMKE/...59767949533194

And yet the only ones that fear an angry white man are the M$M, self flagellating white metro-sexual Marxists and the Federal Government. Well, so they should, so they should.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And yet the only ones that fear an angry white man are the M$M, self flagellating white metro-sexual Marxists and the Federal Government. Well, so they should, so they should.
    Bored and hungry 'white men' have conquered nations and built societies.

They've never seen "angry"...

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Something tells me this incident is to distract us from the Ghislaine Maxwell trial.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Something tells me this incident is to distract us from the Ghislaine Maxwell trial.
    There's no distraction needed if it's not even being covered. <shrug>

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Some people keep saying this - as if anyone (let alone the media) was ever going to be paying much attention to it to begin with.

First, the Rittenhouse trial/verdict that was the "distraction." Now it's this. Tomorrow, it will be something else.

If it keeps up, I'm going to start wondering what they're trying to use the Maxwell trial to distract us from ...

If National Review is still being taken seriously by anyone whatsoever, can someone please explain why?

I think this may be the case...$#@! street thug making a run for it, turns right into parade.
    THREAD:

#Waukesha #BLM Darrell Edward Brooks Jr.

He is an admitted child sex trafficker.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...041458692.html

Darrell Brooks Belongs to Black Supremacist Sect of Islam Called ‘The Five Percent Nation’, He Committed Vehicular Jihad

https://loomered.com/2021/11/22/excl...hicular-jihad/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    They've met swordshyll.
    I take it you mean they are just like you but wear a different mask.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

At least they ran her off...

Democrat Who Used Rittenhouse Trial to Mock Waukesha Parade Tragedy Resigns

https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...agedy-resigns/

AMY FURR22 Nov 202120
    3:08
    An Illinois Democrat who appeared to describe the parade tragedy in Waukesha, Wisconsin, as a form of payback for the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse has resigned, Fox News reported Monday.

“Mary Lemanski resigned from her position as social media director of the Democratic Party of DuPage County, Illinois, on Monday morning, Anne Sommerkamp, the organization’s executive director, told Fox News in an email,” the report said.

The outlet also confirmed Lemanski’s name had been removed from the group’s website.

In a social media post on Monday, the DuPage Democrats said, “We are deeply saddened by the tragedy in Waukesha.”

“We are aware of statements made by a former member of our organization and find them to be incredibly insensitive and not in alignment of who we are as an organization,” the post read:

https://twitter.com/DuPage_Dems/stat...edy-resigns%2F

Some people keep saying this - as if anyone (let alone the media) was ever going to be paying much attention to it to begin with.

First, the Rittenhouse trial/verdict that was the "distraction." Now it's this. Tomorrow, it will be something else.

If it keeps up, I'm going to start wondering what they're trying to use the Maxwell trial to distract us from ...
    We might be distracted by your claim to be distracted from something.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    We might be distracted by your claim to be distracted from something.
    Are you trying to distract me with your distraction with my distraction with their claims of distraction?

Both words in the term "sexual offenses" are unfairly prejudicial - "justice-involved people" is the preferred nomenclature.

Do better, comrade.
    10-4 chief. "JIPs" it is.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...99028448329742

"Karma" said the Democrat flunky.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...88270104711170
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-23-2021 at 07:20 PM.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...80230190260228

The unhinged loonies are coming out to play:

And a few brief things while I'm at it:

(1) I'm no fan of dealing with criminals (even violent ones) by tossing them into state-run rape-cages, but it's pretty goddam obvious that if Brooks had been in jail he wouldn't have been able to injure and kill all those people, you utter $#@!ing waste of brain matter.

(2) To hell with "fix[ing] this person" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean) ...

"There is a point in the history of society when it becomes so pathologically soft and tender that among other things it sides even with those who harm it, criminals, and does this quite seriously and honestly." -- Friedrich Nietzsche (Beyond Good and Evil, Section V Aphorism 201)

(3) I will leave it as an exercise for the reader to contemplate the degree of spiteful, life-hating, bat-$#@! insanity required in order to blame this incident on "societal reliance on climate destroying death machines" rather than on the murderously vicious $#@! who plowed the car he was driving through a crowd of people.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-23-2021 at 08:40 PM.

(2) To hell with "fix[ing] this person" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean) ...
    If she thinks it's a good idea, or even doable, to eliminate automobiles, she's the one who needs fixed--before she reproduces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    WTF is wrong with these people?

I lack the words to describe the depths of disgust those comments elicit from within me. "What is wrong with these people?" Obviously something VERY serious.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...80230190260228
    How long before GoFundMe allows Marxists to set up a page for him? Will Kamala donate?

And here we have a statement from 2007 by the D.A. that let out Brooks on a $1000 bail after he beat and ran over his baby-momma.

“Is there going to be an individual I divert, or I put into [a] treatment program, who’s going to go out and kill somebody?” he told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel in 2007. “You bet. Guaranteed. It’s guaranteed to happen. It does not invalidate the overall approach.”
    https://www.floppingaces.net/2021/11...nocent-people/

How about 6 "someones" Mr. DA?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast